Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 1138 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 22147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20092
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Lexi in Wooster?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/040226736423

    She seems to be back. Used to see her post long time ago but never met her.

    Thanks!
    She's always been good to me. $150 for the hr. Only BBBJ w / CIM or wherever you spray at.

    She's clean (off drugs now) she was in jail for the last 6-7 months. Has an ankle bracelet on.

    I'm about to go see her again this weekend.

  2. #20091

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Lexi in Wooster?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/040226736423

    She seems to be back. Used to see her post long time ago but never met her.

    Thanks!
    Yeah, I seen her a few years ago, she literally does not stop talking, either to you or on the phone. She was literally on top riding me and talking g to her Mom on the phone at the same time.

  3. #20090
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...4/268891657436

    Can't really tell her figure. Anyone see her? Only reason I'm interested is that she does Greek.
    Saw her a long while back. Body was ok. She was high and a dead fish but I got my full time.

  4. #20089

    Advice to get laid at bars

    Can anyone recommend any dive bars where the women are easy to take home? I don't Mind if they're ugly or have a little drug use. Is it right to assume that it would be easier to get laid at a shitty hole in the wall bar or club?

  5. #20088

    Tried to see QT

    Tried to see QT. Texted her and finally got a reply. After some back and forth with her short cryptic messages we finally agreed to meet on a car date. She said I'm in Lorain, is that too far? I said no. She gave me an address that was a gas station on 611. So I get there and pull into a spot off to the side and text her, I'm here. She responds with another address down the street where I can pick her up. So, I go there and tell her I'm here. She says, oh my ride got here sooner than I expected, can you come to West 150th? Okay, I'll play along, going that way anyhow. So back on to 90 get off at Warren, cross Lorain pull into McDonalds and text her that I'm on 150th. Guess what? Nothing! No responses the rest of the day. I don't get it. But one odd thing is that while I was at the gas station, I was stopped next to another guy that was kind of like my mirror image, as though he was on this wild goose chase too. Unless she double booked and he showed up first. The other thing that was funny was a Provide-a-Ride van was just pulling into the address she gave me. Just so weird.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...u/430901901413
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTM0MzA3Y2I2NWJlNTkxZmZiNjY0OGQyNjM3ZmMzZGNiMWM4YTU.jpg‎  

  6. #20087
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Lexi in Wooster?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/040226736423

    She seems to be back. Used to see her post long time ago but never met her.

    Thanks!
    I would hazard to guess that 150 is optimistic for her. I would bet 175 min.

  7. #20086

    Lexi in Wooster

    Has anyone had any experience with Lexi in Wooster?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/040226736423

    She seems to be back. Used to see her post long time ago but never met her.

    Thanks!

  8. #20085

    Nichole

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioMonger  [View Original Post]
    Here's a few recent pics although admittedly they don't show much. Bit of tummy but not terrible. I have her FB if you want the link to see more, not sure posting it publicly is kosher.
    I'd like to get access to her facebook, years ago when she was in Elyria, she gave great head.

  9. #20084
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    What is her figure in the middle like?

    Does she have a nice body?

    Thank you.
    Her body is not bad; she was just there with a get it over attitude.

  10. #20083
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    What is her figure in the middle like?

    Does she have a nice body?

    Thank you.
    Here's a few recent pics although admittedly they don't show much. Bit of tummy but not terrible. I have her FB if you want the link to see more, not sure posting it publicly is kosher.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails no name 1.jpg‎   no name.jpg‎  

  11. #20082
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioMonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her early December at a place on w150th. Maybe I caught her on a better day but the BBBJ was above average and CFS was decent. She'll do greek if you arent too big but I only had time for a quick visit so I did not partake. Ill probably visit again only since I have been looking for a greek provider and she told me I. Wouldn't be a problem.
    What is her figure in the middle like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Udon42  [View Original Post]
    She's been known as a throat goat that's what she calls herself. I met her once. Pix accurate but she was a dead fish on the bed.
    Does she have a nice body?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter17  [View Original Post]
    Dead fish when I saw her also. BBBJ was ok, nothing special. She pretty much just got on hands and knees and didn't move at all. Never repeated because didn't believe she was worth the money.
    Thank you.

  12. #20081
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/181567368

    I see this one has returned saw her about 4 years ago. Cuter face but body was a bit sloppy. Gave a good BBBJ and told me to fuck her face shot a big load and she drank it up. I believe it cost a Benjamin.

    Anyone see her now I maybe try this week. Used to be in a west side house behind a house. Be safe.
    I, too, saw her few times until last year when she went offline. She had her own house on West side. Safe area and safe approach, street parking across the house. BBBJCIM was great. You need to take your own cover otherwise she would upcharge for BBFS. I think greek used to be on menu but I did not try. Used to be 100/30 min, 200/60 min (not sure of QV).

  13. #20080
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...4/268891657436

    Can't really tell her figure. Anyone see her? Only reason I'm interested is that she does Greek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Udon42  [View Original Post]
    She's been known as a throat goat that's what she calls herself. I met her once. Pix accurate but she was a dead fish on the bed.
    Dead fish when I saw her also. BBBJ was ok, nothing special. She pretty much just got on hands and knees and didn't move at all. Never repeated because didn't believe she was worth the money.

  14. #20079
    Quote Originally Posted by Udon42  [View Original Post]
    She's been known as a throat goat that's what she calls herself. I met her once. Pix accurate but she was a dead fish on the bed.
    I saw her early December at a place on w150th. Maybe I caught her on a better day but the BBBJ was above average and CFS was decent. She'll do greek if you arent too big but I only had time for a quick visit so I did not partake. Ill probably visit again only since I have been looking for a greek provider and she told me I. Wouldn't be a problem.

  15. #20078
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...4/268891657436

    Can't really tell her figure. Anyone see her? Only reason I'm interested is that she does Greek.
    She's been known as a throat goat that's what she calls herself. I met her once. Pix accurate but she was a dead fish on the bed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape