Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 33443
-
01-28-25 14:34 #31178Senior Member

Posts: 159Saffy
And in other news a quick report on Saffy.
I've seen her so many times over the years but I think our time has come to an end. She is still cute but the fun just isn't there anymore. She is sooo spaced out and hard to connect with. Used to be playful but now just lays back and lets you pump. Fine for a quick one I guess, just used to be way more fun.
Safe spot, great body but is just a dead fish.
-
01-28-25 14:29 #31177Senior Member

Posts: 159Ivonnah
I've seen this add before anyone have any intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181882698
-
01-28-25 14:18 #31176Senior Member

Posts: 159Princess
Can't get her to respond but I'll keep trying.
Originally Posted by TravelerCin85
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 13:11 #31175Senior Member

Posts: 360I figured
This "catfish" thing or, using older pictures or whatever is starting to get old. Passing out during the session is just insane!
Originally Posted by CincyLive
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 11:40 #31174Senior Member

Posts: 87Steep Cost Of Entry
For $600 an hour and an STI test, I can't imagine she's going to be very busy. My main concern would be the PII that she's going to need to be on that STI test to verify that it's actually you. This feels more invasive than providing a drivers license, and I'm not doing that either.
Originally Posted by LonelyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 10:34 #31173Senior Member

Posts: 68Sara
Legit one of the worst experiences I've had. Bbj felt like she was trying to saw it off at the base with her teeth. Then she passes out in the middle of FS because she was so high. Didn't finish left and haven't seen anyone since. And way rougher than pics to boot. So yeah I'd skip.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 09:23 #31172Senior Member

Posts: 360Sexy Sara
Has anyone tried her yet?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/181933193#.
-
01-28-25 08:51 #31171Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Listcrawler.
It's was broken but it's fixed now. I had the same problem.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 06:44 #31170Regular Member

Posts: 13I tried to reach out yesterday, but no response. Any details you have would be appreciated. PM me.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Wild.
-
01-27-25 16:54 #31169Senior Member

Posts: 386Well said BB I totally agree.
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 15:53 #31168Senior Member

Posts: 459Guys, heads up, Listcrawler troubles today
Updated 4:15 pm: looks like they fixed it as of 4:15.
Original post 4pm:
Gents, FYI "Cincinnati" Listcrawler is rendering ads for women from all over the country. From Georgia to California.
Not sure if it's an algorithm break or if they've been spammed by someone. Just FYI. See below 👇.
(Now watch, you guys will click it and it will work, showing Cincinnati now, LOL).
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/1?search=
-
01-27-25 14:01 #31167Senior Member

Posts: 130UTR Princess moved from Beechmont to Clifton area
Just a heads-up, Princess has moved back over near Clifton-Avondale. She remains UTR, and is looking for a few good friends. Our car date went ok a few weeks back. To each their own!
-
01-27-25 10:35 #31166Senior Member

Posts: 747This shouldn't be hard to understand
I'd personally entertain it because I find her photos attractive enough and I don't want to pay a 600/ hr increase for someone slightly better. The same way some people can't understand guys who are into going hoggin', I don't really understand guys who pay over 500 bucks for a nut. Send me the tryst link of any woman "worth my time" who isn't asking for a deposit, personal information, and / or 7 bills (or more!) There's cattle on Tryst asking for 5 bills, too. If options were better out there it would be a different story. Most of these Tryst ads are a joke, women building their own websites and talking about how they are an "elite companion" and they have a masters degree, etc. I already married a chick with a college education. Some of us are just looking for a wh*re. If they're a little thicker, it doesn't bother me.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
That said, if the lady in question is bigger than her pics indicate, I'd personally pass. I thought she had a pretty face and a nice rack, so it was worth my time to try. She finally responded and said she requires a selfie, another deal breaker for me, so I moved on.
I'm happy to yuck it up with Todd in the rants and raves section about how "curvy" ain't what it used to be, but you guys shouldn't be shocked by someone hunting for a bargain or trying a little harder to get in contact with someone in this God awful market. I have one UTR, and our schedules rarely align. I'm very busy and have a tight schedule. I know I'm not alone, but the hunt is harder for people like us.
-
01-27-25 09:56 #31165Senior Member

Posts: 44Odd choice of name
Has anyone heard or seen. Sol? She's popped up on tryst recently, but doesn't include any contact information, her pictures are also pretty generic so Google image search isn't a lot of help.
https://tryst.link/escort/sol
Side note, this isn't the first ad I've seen recently asking for an sti test, is there someone spreading something around or are we just running out of things to add for verifications?
-
01-27-25 05:52 #31164Senior Member

Posts: 78A different Spin
I took the post by Idlehands1 as a helpful public service announcement and that the particular woman in question was "unreliable" and was willing to participate in "unsafe services". Furthermore, encouraged folks to use protection I. E. "Wrap that rascal". As far as women with a few extra pound or chubby, me and dead owls don't give a hoot.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






