Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 24708
-
01-29-25 18:49 #23193Senior Member

Posts: 25Sasha
I went to see the Clayton Classic today and Sasha was still there, lovely girl.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 17:18 #23192Senior Member

Posts: 50More of. Domme
I've seen her and sister Sarah (Lisa) a good number of times in the last couple years and it's always a fun time. Her place is safe and clean. She likes sharing her toys and other femdom type activity. For the price I always leave happy and didn't feel like I took my life in my hands or had to hear a bunch of crazy talk.
Originally Posted by Chrsk3200
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 16:28 #23191Senior Member

Posts: 412Are these DIY only or Classic Spa type service. I used to go to CY but it was DIY only. More now?
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 15:39 #23190Senior Member

Posts: 50Hey has anyone tried true touch massage? $120. Any extras?
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 13:25 #23189Senior Member

Posts: 196Any info about others
Like Z spa, Paradise, Ok Massage, CY, oceans massage st peters??
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 12:42 #23188Senior Member

Posts: 249Ok thanks. Good to know.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 12:36 #23187Senior Member

Posts: 510None. There was one near 364, but it is gone, sadly. I went to two others (Taiwan, Bluebird) got nice massages, taiwan even had table shower, but totally nothing happened.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 11:43 #23186Senior Member

Posts: 201It depends on how old the customer is. For a guy in his 60's or 70's, 45 is younger! Hahaha.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
Last year (or maybe the year before), there was a Sasha there and she was thin, cute and probably in her 30's but she is no longer there unfortunately.
-
01-29-25 09:49 #23185Senior Member

Posts: 249St. Charles providers
I've been to Classic, both Happy Feets, and Jasmine numerous times but have never been to a St Charles / O'fallon AMP. Heading to KC later this week and thought I might try one out. Anyone like to let me know their favorite location for leaving Happy?
-
01-29-25 08:28 #23184Senior Member

Posts: 412I've never seen a woman under 45 at classic. Young is a bit of a stretch.
Originally Posted by Smithss
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 01:05 #23183Regular Member

Posts: 2Samantha
RubRankins it currenlty down so I can't link the ad, but has anybody seen Samantha from South CIty?
-
01-28-25 10:11 #23182Regular Member

Posts: 21What's the damage at classic? Tia.
Originally Posted by Smithss
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 07:21 #23181Regular Member

Posts: 21Good times. I think my first one was at a Flamingo bowl- I went to a few. Perfect for me back then. Made it so much easier to pull the trigger after having a drink and exchanging words with the ladies. Prices sure have gone up! Like everything else.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 18:09 #23180Regular Member

Posts: 12Health / Classic
Can't speak about Classic as I haven't been there in quite some time, but Health / Sunny has had the same 3 ladies for at least the last 5 months. All 3 give decent massages and have gotten me where I need to be with no issues. Never had a DIY experience there.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 17:48 #23179Senior Member

Posts: 43That makes sense. Would you chose one over the other?
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





