High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 24703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23188
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    None. There was one near 364, but it is gone, sadly. I went to two others (Taiwan, Bluebird) got nice massages, taiwan even had table shower, but totally nothing happened.
    Ok thanks. Good to know.

  2. #23187
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Classic, both Happy Feets, and Jasmine numerous times but have never been to a St Charles / O'fallon AMP. Heading to KC later this week and thought I might try one out. Anyone like to let me know their favorite location for leaving Happy?
    None. There was one near 364, but it is gone, sadly. I went to two others (Taiwan, Bluebird) got nice massages, taiwan even had table shower, but totally nothing happened.

  3. #23186
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen a woman under 45 at classic. Young is a bit of a stretch.
    It depends on how old the customer is. For a guy in his 60's or 70's, 45 is younger! Hahaha.

    Last year (or maybe the year before), there was a Sasha there and she was thin, cute and probably in her 30's but she is no longer there unfortunately.

  4. #23185

    St. Charles providers

    I've been to Classic, both Happy Feets, and Jasmine numerous times but have never been to a St Charles / O'fallon AMP. Heading to KC later this week and thought I might try one out. Anyone like to let me know their favorite location for leaving Happy?

  5. #23184
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    Classic girls are young, sexy and provocative, and the environment is good.
    I've never seen a woman under 45 at classic. Young is a bit of a stretch.

  6. #23183

    Samantha

    RubRankins it currenlty down so I can't link the ad, but has anybody seen Samantha from South CIty?

  7. #23182
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    Classic is a good choice.Iam a long-term customer here.
    What's the damage at classic? Tia.

  8. #23181
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I remember a few gatherings some of us had. Occasionally with providers at some local bars. Even before then does anyone else remember Butch and / or Loretta and the places they ran?
    Good times. I think my first one was at a Flamingo bowl- I went to a few. Perfect for me back then. Made it so much easier to pull the trigger after having a drink and exchanging words with the ladies. Prices sure have gone up! Like everything else.

  9. #23180

    Health / Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    As far as asking for a certain person, I'd suggest going trying them out and if you like the massage, ask her name and then ask for her when you go back. My experience has been they turn over and once I get comfortable with one gal, she's gone and I get someone new the next time.
    Can't speak about Classic as I haven't been there in quite some time, but Health / Sunny has had the same 3 ladies for at least the last 5 months. All 3 give decent massages and have gotten me where I need to be with no issues. Never had a DIY experience there.

  10. #23179
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    As far as asking for a certain person, I'd suggest going trying them out and if you like the massage, ask her name and then ask for her when you go back. My experience has been they turn over and once I get comfortable with one gal, she's gone and I get someone new the next time.
    That makes sense. Would you chose one over the other?

  11. #23178
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recommend one over the other? Which has the best tease game and do you ever ask for a certain person? This will be a first for either place for me.

    Thanks!
    As far as asking for a certain person, I'd suggest going trying them out and if you like the massage, ask her name and then ask for her when you go back. My experience has been they turn over and once I get comfortable with one gal, she's gone and I get someone new the next time.

  12. #23177

    Classic

    Classic is a good choice.Iam a long-term customer here.

  13. #23176

    Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recommend one over the other? Which has the best tease game and do you ever ask for a certain person? This will be a first for either place for me.

    Thanks!
    Classic girls are young, sexy and provocative, and the environment is good.

  14. #23175

    Health vs Classic

    Does anyone recommend one over the other? Which has the best tease game and do you ever ask for a certain person? This will be a first for either place for me.

    Thanks!

  15. #23174

    Health / sunnys or classic

    Which would you recommend? These are the two most recommended in this forum and it would be my first time to either of these. Any particular lady you would recommend as well?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape