Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41262

    Doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by SharingAn  [View Original Post]
    Noooo, this was a good spot. It's Trump's illegal immigration crackdown. Wonder how it will affect other places.
    Dude, read the article. The only agency involved was the Boston Police. No ICE, no Feds, and no MSP. Strictly a bust due to an investigation by the Boston Police Human Trafficking Unit. You can also read their official statement.

  2. #41261

    It's begun

    Noooo, this was a good spot. It's Trump's illegal immigration crackdown. Wonder how it will affect other places.

  3. #41260

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    There is one other provider but I don't know if they're ever there at the same time. I'd recommend calling and setting an appt w Lili.
    I visited only once, quite a few months ago. Drew Summer, and I don't recommend, so I also would ask for Lili specifically.

  4. #41259
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroAndy  [View Original Post]
    32 South; 3rd Floor Open sign lit, 2nd Floor dark and closed.
    Also, 1060 closed. Handwritten paper sign on front door but didn't stop to read.
    Since it was a handwritten paper sign, there is a high probability the sign said "Closed for Lunar New Year".

  5. #41258

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose1986  [View Original Post]
    Good move Foot Spa in Newton. I haven't been there in over 4 yrs so decided to roll the dice and see if I win or lose. Took the 1 hr house + 120 tip and I wasn't disappointed. The provider is on the older side, probably 50's but IMO found her to be attractive with a shining smile & great personality. Nice body, not skinny nor fat. Did have a bit of a gut, but I still found it sexy. Looked nice & full wearing leggings. Breast C cups. Good menu options, but no FS. BYOC. Used saran wrap, tried to rush a bit, with DATY included, but I slowed it down, took control & enjoyed a few extra min. . Overall, I was satisfied & will repeat. I guess learning Mandarin is paying off. She was impressed with my beginner level, we had good vibe, banter and convo. I like beauty, personality, sense of humor and smarts. And I didn't ask her name smh.
    Sounds like Coco. Her hair length is down to her waist so if I'm wrong you'll know.

  6. #41257
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    For you Lili in Marlborough fans, do you need to specifically ask for Lili, or is she the only lady working there?
    There is one other provider but I don't know if they're ever there at the same time. I'd recommend calling and setting an appt w Lili.

  7. #41256
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    Probably new ownership coming up because I think they were not doing well a lot bad reviews.
    I believe the location he was speaking of was 3X South Waltham. You're correct 3X Mt. Auburn Watertown had some less than great talent and some meh reviews.

  8. #41255

    Added info

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Went on a run today:

    32 South st = Closed. Sign says renovations. But looked pretty much done.

    Eastern = I called with no answer. Then I went by the spa and rang the bell a few times with no response.

    28 Crescent = Older ladies 45+. Took Kiki for a nude CBJ for 120. Decent massage. Ok finish. 40 for half hour house fee.

    Looking to check out High St and see if the menu has expanded above HJs!
    32 South; 3rd Floor Open sign lit, 2nd Floor dark and closed.
    Also, 1060 closed. Handwritten paper sign on front door but didn't stop to read.

  9. #41254

    32 Mount aub

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Went on a run today:

    32 South st = Closed. Sign says renovations. But looked pretty much done.

    Eastern = I called with no answer. Then I went by the spa and rang the bell a few times with no response.

    28 Crescent = Older ladies 45+. Took Kiki for a nude CBJ for 120. Decent massage. Ok finish. 40 for half hour house fee.

    Looking to check out High St and see if the menu has expanded above HJs!
    Probably new ownership coming up because I think they were not doing well a lot bad reviews.

  10. #41253

    Waltham

    Went on a run today:

    32 South st = Closed. Sign says renovations. But looked pretty much done.

    Eastern = I called with no answer. Then I went by the spa and rang the bell a few times with no response.

    28 Crescent = Older ladies 45+. Took Kiki for a nude CBJ for 120. Decent massage. Ok finish. 40 for half hour house fee.

    Looking to check out High St and see if the menu has expanded above HJs!

  11. #41252

    Timing

    Quote Originally Posted by ShabuShabu  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine MA Ave Cambridge.

    Tried this place out. Only one provder when I went, a 40-50's provider. 4-5 on the looks scale.

    Place smelled like piss. Small dog running around. Wanted 200 for CBJ. GTFO. She wanted to haggle. Teased a 4 hand when her friend was around later in the week. Hard pass. 1 and done with this place. But if you can put up with the dog and the smell and like to haggle this place might be for you.
    They have other providers, I find it's hit or miss. I agree the older provider with a dog is not my type. They had a younger provider last time I was there, she was good options.

  12. #41251

    Centre St Newton

    Good move Foot Spa in Newton. I haven't been there in over 4 yrs so decided to roll the dice and see if I win or lose. Took the 1 hr house + 120 tip and I wasn't disappointed. The provider is on the older side, probably 50's but IMO found her to be attractive with a shining smile & great personality. Nice body, not skinny nor fat. Did have a bit of a gut, but I still found it sexy. Looked nice & full wearing leggings. Breast C cups. Good menu options, but no FS. BYOC. Used saran wrap, tried to rush a bit, with DATY included, but I slowed it down, took control & enjoyed a few extra min. . Overall, I was satisfied & will repeat. I guess learning Mandarin is paying off. She was impressed with my beginner level, we had good vibe, banter and convo. I like beauty, personality, sense of humor and smarts. And I didn't ask her name smh.

  13. #41250

    Greenwood

    I hadn't seen much about Greenwood, but there was at least one positive review, so I stopped in.

    One provider working, maybe late 30's to early 40's, ok body, too much makeup. She spoke essentially zero English, needing the translate app on her phone for everything.

    Massage was meh, though she did do some walking on my back, which was good.

    After the flip she got to business. Satisfactory, clearly wanted me to finish in a hurry.

    Overall I wasn't impressed. Nothing really terrible, but nothing that makes me anxious to repeat.

  14. #41249
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    What do you, good people, think about Jin in Belmont? She seems to be booked for days.
    Jin at Body Zen? She is good, can not complain. I think she is the only one in that area doing this which is why probably she is in demand.

    If you know anyone else in that area, let us know.

  15. #41248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Jin

    What do you, good people, think about Jin in Belmont? She seems to be booked for days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape