Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 1382
-
01-30-25 14:46 #1052Regular Member

Posts: 1Linda
Now that bed page is all messed up, does anyone have another way to get in touch with Linda.
-
01-30-25 07:57 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 51Just had her myself
I just had her last Monday night. Unless she's on some impromptu vacation, she should still be available.
Originally Posted by Magicmaw
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 15:40 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 37Booker
I didn't see her AD in a while and the booker seems unresponsive to my requests. Does anyone know if Linda is still around? TIA.
Originally Posted by PHound
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 21:42 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 49Linda
Linda charges 200/ hr.
-
01-27-25 05:09 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 58He said 2 for 1 hour, which means $200 for 1 hour, or it could also mean 200 something for 1 hour.
Originally Posted by Tomodachi
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 20:37 #1047Regular Member

Posts: 20Linda
H
.
Originally Posted by PHound
[View Original Post]
How much does Linda Charge?
-
01-24-25 21:36 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 58Recommendations
Any recommendations for indies, that's either touring or already in Hawaii? I usually prefer the indies over places like AMPs / massage places.
-
01-23-25 20:27 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 1403Yes that's her new number.
Originally Posted by JZ9898
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 13:23 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 118She constantly changes her number. Just gotta look for her ad the next time she's in town.
Originally Posted by JZ9898
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 01:31 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 58Is it the one ending in 0651?
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 23:12 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 49Linda
She's well reviewed on here, but my first time partaking.
Easy parking, private apt, on time, good comms. Probably late 40's. Language barrier no issue. Showered together, right to business. LFK, BBBJ, FIV, CG, K9, BBFSCIP, decent 30 min massage. Round 2, MSOG. Not a clock watcher, eager to please, friendly. Shower after, dressed me. YMMV. 1 hr was 2. Would repeat occasionally. Solid provider.
-
01-06-25 23:46 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 58What is the price for both? Dm is fine.
Originally Posted by TonkaT
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 11:23 #1040Regular Member

Posts: 19Makiki
I think the name is Angel. If anyone does decide to visit, don't waste your time on one or the other. The best option is both. You get Linda for PSE and Angel for the looks. Price is pretty reasonable too. I would recommend, start with Angel for the looks and after the first pop end with Linda for the full pse menu.
Originally Posted by HapaTrend
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 21:28 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 118I did the same standing doggy position with her and I couldn't get into a groove either. Same for her CG, the groove was just a bit off. Doggy and mish were all fine though. She's a little more expensive if you want the BBBJ, but I've still always liked something about her, so I continue to see her from time to time. Not a lot. Not more than a few times per year.
Originally Posted by NormalDude2002
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 14:21 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 152Weird you mention rhythm, she is tall enough that she initiated getting fucked from behind with us both standing and I remember now though I did not really enjoy this position much mostly because her rhythm was off. Its been a few years since I seen her, her age and body is great for a 220 girl but I haven't been back up there maybe someday I will see her again not really a bad experience I guess its more trouble when I could just go to Peaches which seem to have girls in the same age and same CFS limitations. She is probably a bit more fit than most of them if that is your thing but they all kiss.
Originally Posted by RealThomasQ
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





