Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 868 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 697 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 13007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10067

    Ta

    Has anyone seen and tried new girls Winnie or Yuki?

    If so, let me know. And we can exchange info. PM me if you would like.

    Thanks.

  2. #10066

    COF / Facial

    Has anyone ever negotiated COF / on face / facial? Not sure if this is potentially on the menu at AMPs.

    Kgirls usually aren't game because they have back to back appointments and it messes up with their makeup. I figure maybe AMPs are a bit trashier and don't care as much, LOL.

    Let me know if anyone has ever successfully done it. If so, what's the going add on rate?

  3. #10065

    Try something new.

    Yo, I read these detailed reviews of Massage spots, 99 percent are Asian, how about you men visit Baldwin Park Midori Spa and try Linda out. Latina, lets see if these Asian women details compare to the Latina.

  4. #10064
    Quote Originally Posted by ResilientJohn  [View Original Post]
    If you're first paragraph isn't sarcasm, then I would rethink what you wear when going. You're not going to get a very anonymous reception from most people in that getup. Unless you look old / fragile, that outfit is going to garner more attention than not.
    Jeez. Yes, you would draw attention. I would think you were there to rob the place.

  5. #10063
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivysballoons  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area and called for an appointment. I rarely do walk ins nowadays. I like to be anonymous as possible. With the covid thing, I put on my mask, sunglasses and a hat. I use the full Respirator mask and it freaks people out.

    I usually go when there's not much traffic, over hyped? I don't know about that. Lulu is indeed quite the catch, and I like Mina too.
    If you're first paragraph isn't sarcasm, then I would rethink what you wear when going. You're not going to get a very anonymous reception from most people in that getup. Unless you look old / fragile, that outfit is going to garner more attention than not.

  6. #10062

    TA (Top Acupuncture)

    I was in the area and called for an appointment. I rarely do walk ins nowadays. I like to be anonymous as possible. With the covid thing, I put on my mask, sunglasses and a hat. I use the full Respirator mask and it freaks people out.

    I usually go when there's not much traffic, over hyped? I don't know about that. Lulu is indeed quite the catch, and I like Mina too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ResilientJohn  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't you just come through the back? I thought that was always an option for most places in this space.

    And how is Lulu overhyped? If you're going to make a statement like that, you should at least add a qualifier to explain why you think it is so.

    Mina was introducing me to her as I was leaving, I thought she was cute, young, had nice natural small Bs. Her looks from that brief meeting easily surpasses a large majority of MILFs you usually find at your average AMPs, unless your heading to Haven or ROM.

    Was slated to see KK and we had some time before she was ready so I played around with Mina during the interim. Late 30's, looks OK, MM C's that are firm, pussy had some stubble. What's great about Mina is her tight and toned body. Her ass is one of the most toned and shapely I've seen on 95% of the girls I've come across. She's nice and sensual. Decent massage.

    KK comes in, late 20's, maybe early 30's, pale skin complexion, nice natural small Cs (the bad part is that she don't like them to handled constantly), tattoo where a c-scar should be and one near her Achilles tendon on the right leg. Body is average, she's a bit broad shouldered. Massage was meh, DFK was OK but BBBJ was pretty good. She rushes through the positions and you'll catch her watching the clock or looking bored. That said, her youth and looks are up there as far as AMPs go. Would I repeat? Not really.

    Word is TA's going to have another girl tomorrow to replace Lulu.

  7. #10061

    Ta

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    I think this place is overhyped. The location is terrible, next to busy pizza place and busy street. Be careful!

    And Lulu is leaving this place so it should get less busy by end of the week. TBH, Lulu is overhyped!

    PM your honest thoughts?
    Couldn't you just come through the back? I thought that was always an option for most places in this space.

    And how is Lulu overhyped? If you're going to make a statement like that, you should at least add a qualifier to explain why you think it is so.

    Mina was introducing me to her as I was leaving, I thought she was cute, young, had nice natural small Bs. Her looks from that brief meeting easily surpasses a large majority of MILFs you usually find at your average AMPs, unless your heading to Haven or ROM.

    Was slated to see KK and we had some time before she was ready so I played around with Mina during the interim. Late 30's, looks OK, MM C's that are firm, pussy had some stubble. What's great about Mina is her tight and toned body. Her ass is one of the most toned and shapely I've seen on 95% of the girls I've come across. She's nice and sensual. Decent massage.

    KK comes in, late 20's, maybe early 30's, pale skin complexion, nice natural small Cs (the bad part is that she don't like them to handled constantly), tattoo where a c-scar should be and one near her Achilles tendon on the right leg. Body is average, she's a bit broad shouldered. Massage was meh, DFK was OK but BBBJ was pretty good. She rushes through the positions and you'll catch her watching the clock or looking bored. That said, her youth and looks are up there as far as AMPs go. Would I repeat? Not really.

    Word is TA's going to have another girl tomorrow to replace Lulu.

  8. #10060
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjoy07  [View Original Post]
    Monica comes across like the girl next store or the really friendly office hottie.

    Got started with a massage, then she licked all over my back and legs. On the flip got a nice BBBJ and titfuck. Her natural C's were just big enough to fuck properly. Hit all the positions, but standing doggy and cowgirl were the best. Finished in cowgirl because she was no kissing so I figured she'd also be no CIM, but it was nice with a titty in the mouth and pounding away from the bottom.

    Saw Baby on the way out. Not quite as pretty face wise but I think she may have the better body. I'm going to go back Saturday and find out.
    Saw Monica in the lobby when I visited Amy again. Apparently Monica rotated out and 100 lb Lucy replaced her. Spa is quiet, but with the rear entrance, great for guys who don't want everyone knowing their business.

  9. #10059

    TA Lulu

    I think this place is overhyped. The location is terrible, next to busy pizza place and busy street. Be careful!

    And Lulu is leaving this place so it should get less busy by end of the week. TBH, Lulu is overhyped!

    PM your honest thoughts?

  10. #10058

    Add one more TA Lulu report.

    The place is awesome, clean and modern. They have a camera system and monitors to keep an eye on the outside (to watch your car of course!

    I called to confirm that Lulu was available. When I arrived, I met Mina. I thought about switching with her, but she said Lulu would be here in a minute. Since I enjoy a good rubdown, I let her take control of how things went. She actually gave a decent massage for about half an hour. When I turned over, I finally saw her and was happy. We exchanged signals and agreed on what to do. She went to grab her tools and equipment, then returned with everything. Surprise, we went thru the motions that I usually get at the Khouses, with the proper hat to prevent sunburn on your head. I even dined, which I usually don't do on the first visit or at AMPs. But this time, the place was super clean and nice. On the way out, Mina walked me out and introduced me to Kiki (I think). Cost was $60 for an hour, plus a $0. 5 tip—perfect to combat the current K-flation.

    A couple of days later, work had me in the neighborhood, so I called but got no answer. Headed over anyway, I parked in front and saw a customer walk in, so I decided to wait until he was attended to. A few minutes later, a happy customer walked out. I thought, "Okay, should be my turn. " However, to my surprise, another customer with an aching back was in the lobby. (this was a different guy that walked in a few minutes earlier).

    He even mentioned that he'd been waiting and no one had come out for about 10 minutes. Awkward. I figured this was too much interaction, so I decided to leave. TA is obviously a good thing for aching backs, but traffic has increased. I hope the pizza joint or the dentist doesn't get jealous and call Uncle LEO-nardo. Maybe TA should offer coupons for nearby businesses to keep them extra happy. Althought Uncle LEO-nardo is not very active on this city, as far as I know.

    For the guy asking where is TA. Zip 90XXX+google. This should be on the Southbay forum now that I think about it.

  11. #10057
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbaka10  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go to my first AMP experience based on intel from this thread and was not disappointed.

    I'm mostly used to the k-org scene, but I can confidently say that Lulu is as attractive as many of the girls I've seen in the k-org system. I'd put her at a solid 7 out of 10 in terms of looks.

    My guess is she's late 20's. And she has a GND appearance with a cute round face. Her body is on the softer side, def not as trim as some of the kgirls I've seen before, but that didn't really matter to me too much because I thought Lulu's service was great.

    Rolled up to TA and easy parking in front. There were a ton of people on the street waiting for their pizza at the next door pizza joint, so a little awkward as I entered into the shop. Thankfully, I was able to enter the shop right away into an empty waiting room. After a few minutes, a petite asian girl came in to greet me. Her name was Mina and is prob mid to late 30's. Had a bit of a milfy look, def wasn't bad looking at all. I hear that she also provides, so might have to try her out in the future. I texted ahead to book Lulu, so Mina was expecting me. She gave me a big hug and escorted me in and brought me into the room.

    I was pretty impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms. I was expecting worse based on what I've heard about AMPs. The room itself was an actual room and not some makeshift "room stall" situation, so I felt I had enough privacy to go "hard in the paint" if you know what I mean.

    Laid face down and waited for Lulu to come in. She entered the room in heels and a tight red mini dress and I was happy with what I saw. She came in and gave a half decent back massage for about 10 minutes. When I flipped over, I was full mast and we were off to the races. Lulu gives a killer BBBJ (one of the best I've had) and was pretty sensual all throughout. Gave a nice GFE experience and it really felt like she was enjoying herself. We did 69, standing mish, ACG, standing RCG as I sat on the massage table. I remember her just being so wet throughout the whole time. Def didn't need any lube. Shot a fat load all over her stomach and chest and she was amazed by how much there was.

    Would def repeat again, but sounds like her last day is in a few days.

    Damage was $ . 6 for 1 hour house fee and $ 1. 4 tip.
    My dyslexia is so bad sometimes I thought it said disappoint and not datapoint. Anyways your review of lulu is spot on! She's fun and worth it. Might have to start going here more.

  12. #10056

    Another TA Lulu datapoint

    Decided to go to my first AMP experience based on intel from this thread and was not disappointed.

    I'm mostly used to the k-org scene, but I can confidently say that Lulu is as attractive as many of the girls I've seen in the k-org system. I'd put her at a solid 7 out of 10 in terms of looks.

    My guess is she's late 20's. And she has a GND appearance with a cute round face. Her body is on the softer side, def not as trim as some of the kgirls I've seen before, but that didn't really matter to me too much because I thought Lulu's service was great.

    Rolled up to TA and easy parking in front. There were a ton of people on the street waiting for their pizza at the next door pizza joint, so a little awkward as I entered into the shop. Thankfully, I was able to enter the shop right away into an empty waiting room. After a few minutes, a petite asian girl came in to greet me. Her name was Mina and is prob mid to late 30's. Had a bit of a milfy look, def wasn't bad looking at all. I hear that she also provides, so might have to try her out in the future. I texted ahead to book Lulu, so Mina was expecting me. She gave me a big hug and escorted me in and brought me into the room.

    I was pretty impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms. I was expecting worse based on what I've heard about AMPs. The room itself was an actual room and not some makeshift "room stall" situation, so I felt I had enough privacy to go "hard in the paint" if you know what I mean.

    Laid face down and waited for Lulu to come in. She entered the room in heels and a tight red mini dress and I was happy with what I saw. She came in and gave a half decent back massage for about 10 minutes. When I flipped over, I was full mast and we were off to the races. Lulu gives a killer BBBJ (one of the best I've had) and was pretty sensual all throughout. Gave a nice GFE experience and it really felt like she was enjoying herself. We did 69, standing mish, ACG, standing RCG as I sat on the massage table. I remember her just being so wet throughout the whole time. Def didn't need any lube. Shot a fat load all over her stomach and chest and she was amazed by how much there was.

    Would def repeat again, but sounds like her last day is in a few days.

    Damage was $ . 6 for 1 hour house fee and $ 1. 4 tip.

  13. #10055

    Top Acupuncture

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivysballoons  [View Original Post]
    LA is huge, I would put Top Acupuncture (Lulu), Lavender Day Spa, Luna Beauty Spa (Cindy, Santa Ana area), Moon Beauty (Emma, if she's there).
    Where is Top Accu?

  14. #10054
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87

    Kitty at Acupuncture in West Hills

    I went and seen Kitty at Acupuncture the other day. Had a fantastic time. She gives an ok massage but that's not what we are there for anyhow. Kitty has a nice slender tight body and a very pretty face. Not much of an ass though. She performed a nice BBBJ but didn't try any DT. On with the cover and she did a few minutes of CG and then we switched to standing Mish where I loved sticking willy in that little pussy and then proceeded to knock the bottom out of it. She kept saying that's a nice dick. Then to regular Mish where I fucked the shit out if her. She kept saying don't stop, don't stop. After she had a big O, she became so wet making me turn it up a notch and I kept banging away and finally came in the bag. After I pulled out she said oh that's a nice dick. Kitty did try to upsell me saying for a little more $ she could do more like dfk and 69. I told her I was fine with the standard rate. I had a great time banging that little body of hers and I will definitely repeat.

  15. #10053

    I envy Kyle

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Can you believe the guy wore a mask? Red lantern's hygiene is a close second to spa covid. Just going in that place I am usually sick for the beginning of the week after the weekend.

    Did you find out how old sasa is. No way she can be over 35? It was pretty horrifying watching her get redressed. The size on her jeans as negative 5. I thought she was a kid.

    But FFR that snapper is tighter than a lug nut on a 67 chevy stuck in snow storm in Appleton Wisconsin.
    I envy kyloren if he was really the face masked man who was able to see the living legend Priscilla in the flesh.

    That moment and highlight must have been better than his sloppy Seconds with Sasa.

    Always a pleasure reading your reviews Priscilla!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape