Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 376 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4763
    Just wanted to pass along a great independent provider that has been around a long time, but new to me. You can tell by her really low TER number (#6611).

    I tried to drop a review there, but was rejected because an old ad referenced did not contain her name. Here is what I was going to post.

    Contacted her by text. She responded with good communication. Her incall studio is located south of uptown with off street parking. She is a very friendly 50 ish therapeutic / sensual massage provider. She was clothed the whole time, and I doubt this will change, but with the great session and fair rate, I will repeat.

    I was provided the address the morning of our appointment, and the room details when I communicated arrival. She opened the door hearing my approach and greeted me with a warm smile. After using the restroom, she asked that I get comfortable. There was no cover available on the table, and I know what that means.

    She returned with warmed oil and started a great mostly therapeutic but part sensual massage. It was great, she hit a few areas that are always tight for me. On the flip she was slow to re-arise my attention, and did not rush the finish. After which she kept contact to slowly cool things down.

  2. #4762
    Quote Originally Posted by McZrt  [View Original Post]
    I was just in FL over winter break. Most of that "sign in" stuff is gone and what is still there. They pay no attention too. I would just sign is as Tim Walz. LOLOL.
    Yeah, to be frank I don't think Asian orgs are really going to care who is in the country's highest idiot box. They've gone through worse. If they get targeted, they pack up, lay low, and wait till things cool down before opening back up.

    The only obstacle we have here in Minnesota is lack of business. The main reason we're not as monger-why as other big cities seems to just be because the market ain't boomin here like it is other places. Florida joints get raided all the time it seems. Still hasn't made it any less of a hotspot.

  3. #4761
    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    Well the K girls I have seen have told me they have work visa's or some other type of visa's. So they are here LEGALLY. If what they tell me is TRUE. Also none of them has told me I have a big dick. So they haven't lied to me yet. LOL.

    But it is something to think about. But many of the actual AMP's have business licenses. So to have them you need to have work visa's and other things in place. Same goes if any of the workers are "licensed" in anything. So it could be a non issue or a huge sweep.

    But the wildcard in all of this is the fact that Walz has come out against deportation and what not. So will he be putting up road blocks against any feds coming in. WE WILL SEE.
    I agree with you, every K-girl or AMP girl I've seen and communicated with are here legally using work or other visa's. Remember these people don't sneak in across some border, they fly here and go through customs, stay for a period and return. They have work lined up in advance and could even be H-2 b visas or something similar.

    People who don't understand go off the rails on this deport thing. The only people who will be deported are those here illegally who commit crimes. Crimes will include not showing up for an asylum or other hearing. Even though the rhetoric is "round them all up and deport" that would just never happen. That is a tool to reduce pressure at the border and discourage illegal immigration. I believe there will be zero affect on K-girl or AMPs unless visa's of all types are reduced. The point of all this is more controlled legal immigration through merit and work visas and less illegal immigration of people storming the border with no vetting or massive catch and release with no vetting.

  4. #4760
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    That was sucky but cooler heads prevailed. We have bigger problems this time around. Local task forces are a much bigger issue. Look at what Florida did to massage places. You have to sign.

    Paperwork? Yuk.
    I was just in FL over winter break. Most of that "sign in" stuff is gone and what is still there. They pay no attention too. I would just sign is as Tim Walz. LOLOL.

  5. #4759

    TER went dark in 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    Well the K girls I have seen have told me they have work visa's or some other type of visa's. So they are here LEGALLY. If what they tell me is TRUE. Also none of them has told me I have a big dick. So they haven't lied to me yet. LOL.

    But it is something to think about. But many of the actual AMP's have business licenses. So to have them you need to have work visa's and other things in place. Same goes if any of the workers are "licensed" in anything. So it could be a non issue or a huge sweep.

    But the wildcard in all of this is the fact that Walz has come out against deportation and what not. So will he be putting up road blocks against any feds coming in. WE WILL SEE.
    That was sucky but cooler heads prevailed. We have bigger problems this time around. Local task forces are a much bigger issue. Look at what Florida did to massage places. You have to sign.

    Paperwork? Yuk.

  6. #4758
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #4757
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridley1991  [View Original Post]
    Was driving hwy 13 this afternoon and saw LEO in front of Rose. Went back the other way a couple hours later and the lot was empty and the place was dark.
    Anyone have any updates on this? Could be any number of reasons I suppose.

  8. #4756

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Loran70  [View Original Post]
    So now that Der Fhrer has assumed his rightful throne, how soon before the women of the AMP's we frequent, get deported for not being white? And those popular K-Girls will need to be deported too.

    You will just have to make due with flabby, heavily tattooed nasty looking white street walkin'crack ******.

    Or your wives.
    Well the K girls I have seen have told me they have work visa's or some other type of visa's. So they are here LEGALLY. If what they tell me is TRUE. Also none of them has told me I have a big dick. So they haven't lied to me yet. LOL.

    But it is something to think about. But many of the actual AMP's have business licenses. So to have them you need to have work visa's and other things in place. Same goes if any of the workers are "licensed" in anything. So it could be a non issue or a huge sweep.

    But the wildcard in all of this is the fact that Walz has come out against deportation and what not. So will he be putting up road blocks against any feds coming in. WE WILL SEE.

  9. #4755

    Rose

    Was driving hwy 13 this afternoon and saw LEO in front of Rose. Went back the other way a couple hours later and the lot was empty and the place was dark.

  10. #4754

    What to do next?

    So now that Der Führer has assumed his rightful throne, how soon before the women of the AMP's we frequent, get deported for not being white? And those popular K-Girls will need to be deported too.

    You will just have to make due with flabby, heavily tattooed nasty looking white street walkin'crack ******.

    Or your wives.

  11. #4753

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Table showers you say? If that's true, Rose just shot way up on my interest list. We need more table showers damn it!

    My latest visit to Maple I saw they just covered up their defunct, unused table shower with blankets and shit. If only I was able to try them out when it was operational.
    I agree that we need more table showers.

    I wasn't aware that Maple even had a table shower. I have been going there on and off since 2016 and was never offered one.

  12. #4752
    Quote Originally Posted by RxyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice appointment with Caroline at Rose in B'ville. Pretty and friendly and gave a nice massage. Went in for a 30 minute appointment and got a nice, unrushed massage. L1 and left satisfied. Looked like they might be adding table showers as this was under construction at the time.

    Any reports on Luna who is new there?
    Table showers you say? If that's true, Rose just shot way up on my interest list. We need more table showers damn it!

    My latest visit to Maple I saw they just covered up their defunct, unused table shower with blankets and shit. If only I was able to try them out when it was operational.

  13. #4751

    Experience at Jade

    Anyone dm me if you had good experience at Jade, I will share ssf one intel as well.

  14. #4750
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    You should have read my post from a couple weeks ago. It was painful! It's called LotusSpa however to ease confusion.
    I do remember you posting that, I just didn't think it was that location. But yes, most painful thing ever!

  15. #4749

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by ScatJay  [View Original Post]
    Just spotted the newcomer Rose cuties Luna and Caroline, Caroline had one mediocre review here but I've not seen much on Luna.

    Anybody been to the Moon and back who can report?
    Had a nice appointment with Caroline at Rose in B'ville. Pretty and friendly and gave a nice massage. Went in for a 30 minute appointment and got a nice, unrushed massage. L1 and left satisfied. Looked like they might be adding table showers as this was under construction at the time.

    Any reports on Luna who is new there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape