Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 5630
-
01-22-25 22:48 #4760Senior Member

Posts: 51I was just in FL over winter break. Most of that "sign in" stuff is gone and what is still there. They pay no attention too. I would just sign is as Tim Walz. LOLOL.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 22:11 #4759Senior Member

Posts: 351TER went dark in 2017
That was sucky but cooler heads prevailed. We have bigger problems this time around. Local task forces are a much bigger issue. Look at what Florida did to massage places. You have to sign.
Originally Posted by Crsm27
[View Original Post]
Paperwork? Yuk.
-
01-22-25 21:33 #4758Senior Member

Posts: 40[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-22-25 12:28 #4757Senior Member

Posts: 79Anyone have any updates on this? Could be any number of reasons I suppose.
Originally Posted by Ridley1991
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 09:53 #4756Senior Member

Posts: 159Wow
Well the K girls I have seen have told me they have work visa's or some other type of visa's. So they are here LEGALLY. If what they tell me is TRUE. Also none of them has told me I have a big dick. So they haven't lied to me yet. LOL.
Originally Posted by Loran70
[View Original Post]
But it is something to think about. But many of the actual AMP's have business licenses. So to have them you need to have work visa's and other things in place. Same goes if any of the workers are "licensed" in anything. So it could be a non issue or a huge sweep.
But the wildcard in all of this is the fact that Walz has come out against deportation and what not. So will he be putting up road blocks against any feds coming in. WE WILL SEE.
-
01-21-25 22:53 #4755Senior Member

Posts: 57Rose
Was driving hwy 13 this afternoon and saw LEO in front of Rose. Went back the other way a couple hours later and the lot was empty and the place was dark.
-
01-21-25 19:46 #4754Senior Member

Posts: 35What to do next?
So now that Der Führer has assumed his rightful throne, how soon before the women of the AMP's we frequent, get deported for not being white? And those popular K-Girls will need to be deported too.
You will just have to make due with flabby, heavily tattooed nasty looking white street walkin'crack ******.
Or your wives.
-
01-21-25 13:42 #4753Senior Member

Posts: 185Table shower
I agree that we need more table showers.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
I wasn't aware that Maple even had a table shower. I have been going there on and off since 2016 and was never offered one.
-
01-21-25 10:46 #4752Senior Member

Posts: 198Table showers you say? If that's true, Rose just shot way up on my interest list. We need more table showers damn it!
Originally Posted by RxyGuy
[View Original Post]
My latest visit to Maple I saw they just covered up their defunct, unused table shower with blankets and shit. If only I was able to try them out when it was operational.
-
01-20-25 21:09 #4751Regular Member

Posts: 14Experience at Jade
Anyone dm me if you had good experience at Jade, I will share ssf one intel as well.
-
01-20-25 16:22 #4750Senior Member

Posts: 51I do remember you posting that, I just didn't think it was that location. But yes, most painful thing ever!
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 11:23 #4749Senior Member

Posts: 32Caroline
Had a nice appointment with Caroline at Rose in B'ville. Pretty and friendly and gave a nice massage. Went in for a 30 minute appointment and got a nice, unrushed massage. L1 and left satisfied. Looked like they might be adding table showers as this was under construction at the time.
Originally Posted by ScatJay
[View Original Post]
Any reports on Luna who is new there?
-
01-20-25 10:37 #4748Senior Member

Posts: 699You should have read my post from a couple weeks ago. It was painful! It's called LotusSpa however to ease confusion.
Originally Posted by McZrt
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 09:09 #4747Senior Member

Posts: 51Made a couple stops yesterday, My Massage and Dynasty
I was pretty bored yesterday so I figured I would venture out for some fun. 1st stop was My Massage in Fridley for some manscaping. https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...819446905.html I figured I would get at least a L1 with the waxing. Nope, nothing and the absolute worst and most painful waxing I had ever received in my life! Not to mention, they charged $100 for what others charge $70 for. Next I stopped at Dynasty in Spring Lake Park. I figured since they had a table shower, I could expect at least a L1. Struck out again. Not a thing, except for a sub par massage. Sadly it was a bad day.
-
01-19-25 15:54 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 826Did not work
Sadly that number seemed to go to someone not working.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





