Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 59518
-
01-25-25 21:27 #56608Senior Member

Posts: 177Kennesaw visits
Lu's. Saw a 55 ish provider. Friendly and pleasant. Average massage. No happiness.
UU. Saw a 40 year old provider. Great attitude. Cutish face but frumpy. Pretty darn good massage followed by plenty of teasing then the flip. Left happy and overtipped to reward her smile, playfulness, flexibility, and not obnoxiously negotiating right in the middle of the session. Just kills the vibe for me.
Edit: oh yeah, Leo getting into his suv right outside uu as I walked in lol. Dgaf.
-
01-25-25 20:48 #56607Regular Member

Posts: 16Therapy +
After combing through the forum looking for LLL spas. I visted T+ . Place looks empty but older lady answered the door. 5/10 all natural. Massage was not memorable but I do remember the rest. $$ out the door. Returned a couple of weeks later to dream about the other masseuse. Same Same. If you don't like middle aged asian ladies, don't try it. Are there any other places closer to Lithia Springs that have the same menu around to same $? Open for pms.
-
01-25-25 20:41 #56606Senior Member

Posts: 82Spring massage duluth
Gave it a try, super legit no tease, covered with towel, no flip.
She worked hard on massage and it was good if you like deep tissue.
-
01-25-25 14:21 #56605Senior Member

Posts: 65Election season is over. Is it going back to normal again?
It's been a while since I had visited, so I drove around last week to see my favorite spots in Roswell and surrounding areas. My old favs were Kaina and Jolin (store name has changed since). No luck. Next, I will try to survey what they have up north in Cumming. I used to frequent McFarland pkwy for playtime. I wonder what they look like now. Will mongers ever see their happy days back again?
-
01-25-25 14:04 #56604Senior Member

Posts: 651 Legit and 1 busted
Golden Sun head spa is fully legit. Next door Starlight had 1 girl busted by LEO late September of last year. Proceed with caution when visiting that strip.
Originally Posted by Gwinnett
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 09:49 #56603Senior Member

Posts: 47Katy Massage. Roswell
The orange sticker of death was on the door this morning.
-
01-25-25 01:28 #56602Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
Yah, NYC is pretty good. I went 36 dream spa and I think it was 300 OTD for a good massage. I definitely bookmarked it for next time.
Originally Posted by ChrisBingo
[View Original Post]
As far as the ditty tug guy or whatever his name is. Watched a few of the videos. These women should know better than to acknowledge some jackass coming in asking for a tug. I know their business has been off with the economy and cold weather but they need to be a lot more careful.
-
01-25-25 00:26 #56601Senior Member

Posts: 40Golden sun head spa. Next to star light
So far Lilly temporary work there on every Thursday. Other days work on star light. So she can offers L1 there. Room fee is 70.
But need call and make appointment with her. Other providers are fully legit.
-
01-24-25 23:24 #56600Senior Member

Posts: 2970 flight to NYC
Was NYC for Christmas. And dudes the options there are freakin fanTasTic. Read the NYC manhanttan board.
-
01-24-25 19:25 #56599Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
Yah, one of the girls in the video is a friend of mine and a nice person. I haven't talked to her in a while but she likely got fired.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 17:57 #56598Banned Member

Posts: 27Not even the glasses LOL
No meta glasses or special Raybans actually. He's not funny but what's comical is him hiding his phone in his hair and No one seems to notice.
Originally Posted by StupidCat89
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 17:16 #56597Senior Member

Posts: 124100 was ridiculous in the first place. I guess they really are that busy if she thought that would be acceptable by customers. Reason enough for me to stay away I prefer more low-key spots.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 15:47 #56596Banned Member

Posts: 307LOL I was done with them for 100
Too many options to pay 100 glad they came down.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 15:35 #56595Senior Member

Posts: 283MS-SS Update!
Just got a message from the owner that the price has been changed back to their previous rates (80/ hr).
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
It's nice to know that some business owners still listen to the feedback they receive from their customers!
-
01-24-25 12:43 #56594Regular Member

Posts: 19That guy is a total tool. I am surprised that all of them didn't shut him down right away. Horrible OPSEC at some of those places!
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






