Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Jerry's

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 562
This blog is moderated by Shamless1
  1. #457

    Gina

    Visited couple days ago. Met Gina, pretty, soft silky skin, nice huge rack, real things, very soft, very real, can't stop playing with it. She speaks decent English, but we talked, she's talkative. And trust me on this, she has a very nice voice, her mourn. And she knows how to mourn. Anyway, long story short, we go straight to action. I touch lick her upper body, which she allow only area, when try go down, she pull me back up, so, no DATY. Again, soft body, silky skin, huge rack, I just can't stop touching them. She then pushed me lay down, and started roaming my body and she know what she's doing, it feel really good, she will use her lips suck my skin, which really amazing, then CBJ, when ready, she climbed up and give me a cowgirl. When I couldn't hold it, I laid her down for mission, and later finished with doggie. She really know how to excite me with her mourning, I just can't hold it at the end. Anyway, there is my journey, will visit again.

  2. #456

    Gina

    Gina is back at Jerry's for another few days. I highly recommend. I know someone had a underwhelming review in the past. Sometimes people just don't mesh well or someone is just having a bad day. Hard to tell. All I know is I've seen her a few times, and she was hot, great body, great attitude, very into it and decent English. Make sure yous ee her before she is gone, she is one of Jerry's best.

  3. #455

    Referral

    Seeking a referral. I was referred to Ling years ago, and that went well until she left. Please PM me if you can help me join Jerry's.

    Thank you in advance.

  4. #454

    Abby

    Abby was the one who told me I should do some yoga because I was getting a bit thick around the middle. But yeah, other than that she was a great time both times I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Appollo101  [View Original Post]
    Public service announcement.

    Abby's in town!

  5. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by Appollo101  [View Original Post]
    Abby has been in rotation at Jerry's for a long time and you will not be disappointed.
    Thankfully was able to visit Abby before she leaves on Friday. She's hot, pretty beyond belief, with natural D's (at least she told me they were). Definitely the hottest and prettiest face of the 3-4 others I've been with at Jerry's. She's loads of fun and got BBBJ and DFK for the usual 40 extra. Doesn't like nipple play or finger down below (even outside). Finished cowgirl in the cover which is unusual for me but she really was into it moving her hips all over. After the main event we talked a bit. Speaks fairly good English. Told me she's half Chinese and half Thai which explains the dark complexion. I highly recommend checking her out before Friday.

  6. #452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Now, when LE visits Mr. Jerry, will he defend your personal info to the death?
    All he requires is a recommendation from someone he knows. Can give whatever name you want.

    Does need a phone number. But if you are giving your real phone number and not a burner, that is on you.

  7. #451
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    Have only been in Jerry's club for a couple months. Is this the same Abby from several awesome reviews I found? The most recent being in Dec 23. Thanks!
    How does one get into Jerrys club? I've been visiting mostly AMPs for the past couple years but looking for something different.

  9. #449
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    Have only been in Jerry's club for a couple months. Is this the same Abby from several awesome reviews I found? The most recent being in Dec 23. Thanks!
    Abby has been in rotation at Jerry's for a long time and you will not be disappointed.

  11. #447

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    Have only been in Jerry's club for a couple months. Is this the same Abby from several awesome reviews I found? The most recent being in Dec 23. Thanks!
    Welcome to the club! Glad the stars aligned for you! Be prepared for the endless PMs, LOL.

  12. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by Appollo101  [View Original Post]
    Public service announcement.

    Abby's in town!
    Have only been in Jerry's club for a couple months. Is this the same Abby from several awesome reviews I found? The most recent being in Dec 23. Thanks!

  13. #445
    Public service announcement.

    Abby's in town!

  14. #444

    Crystal

    Just a heads up guys, Crystal is here, last day Sunday, leaving Monday. Very pleasant girl, pretty, looks early 30's, nice body, and an awesome BBBJ. Definitely was an enjoyable session.

  15. #443

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by DonBarzini  [View Original Post]
    Cherry is here now. She looks cute and natural in her pics. In searching, found only this one post for a review:

    Quote Originally Posted by Thurkey  [View Original Post]
    Compared to the rest of the stable, she is average. You will get the standard service for standard rate / tip. Nothing extra or special. YMMV.
    Wondering if the standard upgrade, might have changed this review. On the fence on this one. Anyone else have anything to add to persuade me to pull the trigger? TIA.
    Didn't get any responses on how she was, so decided based on pics to give her a visit. Pics are accurate and unfiltered. Very nice attitude, nice body, natural tits, and nice pussy. No rush, and no issues.

    Her performance wasn't up to par with the superstars, such as Hannah, but still was a pleasant experience. No complaints. Told Jerry she'd make someone a good wife someday (smile emoji).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape