Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Jerry's

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 562
This blog is moderated by Shamless1
  1. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by DonBarzini  [View Original Post]
    Cherry is here now. She looks cute and natural in her pics. In searching, found only this one post for a review:

    Wondering if the standard upgrade, might have changed this review. On the fence on this one. Anyone else have anything to add to persuade me to pull the trigger? TIA.
    BBBJ or extra 30-40.

  2. #441

    Cherry

    Cherry is here now. She looks cute and natural in her pics. In searching, found only this one post for a review:

    Quote Originally Posted by Thurkey  [View Original Post]
    Compared to the rest of the stable, she is average. You will get the standard service for standard rate / tip. Nothing extra or special. YMMV.
    Wondering if the standard upgrade, might have changed this review. On the fence on this one. Anyone else have anything to add to persuade me to pull the trigger? TIA.

  3. #440
    New girl Helen.

    B-cups with great slim body and very pretty to my taste. Maybe just a shy under Hanna. She's in her 30's but you.

    Asian girls look young.

    Her message was more like sensual touch and I enjoyed every moment of it.

    Choosed bbj. 4 extra and she took her time and she was well trained with her suction skills.

    She really enjoys f at &king and does like putting in the effort. I would highly recommend this girl.

  4. #439

    Outside Looking In

    How does one get in the circle of trust with this service? I've been reading for a couple years and have done AMPs and AAMPs all around the area, but never really figured out how to get with this group. They all come highly recommended so I'm very interested. Any advice?

    Thanks!

    Feel Free to PM if easier.

  5. #438

    Linda (I think)

    New gal arrived today. Very cute, petite, with what must be man-mades. Got the usual services for an extra 40. She tried like hell (to the point of being uncomfortable) to give me a 2nd pop but being on the older side I would've been amazed if it happened. When I arrived I asked her name and she said Baby but I think she was just referring to me since before leaving she also told me Baby but then said Linda baby.

  6. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric  [View Original Post]
    I thought that ADA was beautiful. I joined the Friend of Jerry 40 club. She offered massage and I said after. With all of Jerry's girls I start with 5 minutes of hugging and caressing before we start.
    What massage? You get a massage too? LOL.

  7. #436

    Aiko

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    The only 2 girls I was able to have BBFS was Judy (no longer in rotation) and Aiko (one of Jerry's most beautiful girls) Most, if not all of the girls will provide BBBJ for a tip. Judy offered BBBJ and BBFS at no extra charge because she preferred bare. After many visits with Aiko and gaining her trust, she would allow BBFS and she never uncharged me.
    I played her that AIKO AIKO song and she laughed but not as much as the time that I was with Yummy and she let me go down on her and I was singing the Archie's song.

    "Yummy Yummy", She was laughing uncontrollably.

  8. #435

    Ada

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    No BBFS from Hanna for me either. Negotiated some DFK & 69 for another 40 though. Wasn't expecting but was happily surprised when she finished BBBJCIM! I made sure she knew I was about to explode but she just kept doing her thing.

    What does Ada require for her extra efforts?
    I thought that ADA was beautiful. I joined the Friend of Jerry 40 club. She offered massage and I said after. With all of Jerry's girls I start with 5 minutes of hugging and caressing before we start.

  9. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifespan888  [View Original Post]
    Yup, Ling and Mei, I missed them so much! Mei is still reachable, last time I saw her was 2 or 3 years ago. She lives with her son in Braintree so she needs to borrow her friend's place in Quincy. Ling is in theory also reachable as she visits her sister in NH once in a while, but she hasn't called me for a while.
    Wow do I miss Ling. Great memories with her. Appreciate an introduction to Jerry's girls if anyone is willing to share. TYIA.

  10. #433

    BBFS with Jerry's Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    No BBFS from Hanna for me either. Negotiated some DFK & 69 for another 40 though. Wasn't expecting but was happily surprised when she finished BBBJCIM! I made sure she knew I was about to explode but she just kept doing her thing.

    What does Ada require for her extra efforts?
    The only 2 girls I was able to have BBFS was Judy (no longer in rotation) and Aiko (one of Jerry's most beautiful girls) Most, if not all of the girls will provide BBBJ for a tip. Judy offered BBBJ and BBFS at no extra charge because she preferred bare. After many visits with Aiko and gaining her trust, she would allow BBFS and she never uncharged me.

  11. #432
    Ada 69, Daty and BBBJ for just the extra 40. I didn't try MSOG.

    I will say Hanna is one of my favorites and hope she comes back soon.

  12. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by Appollo101  [View Original Post]
    Jerry's new girl Ada gives a great BBBJ. Not as pretty as Hanna but definitely worth visiting.

    Any of you guys able to get BBFS from Hanna?
    No BBFS from Hanna for me either. Negotiated some DFK & 69 for another 40 though. Wasn't expecting but was happily surprised when she finished BBBJCIM! I made sure she knew I was about to explode but she just kept doing her thing.

    What does Ada require for her extra efforts?

  13. #430

    Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Appollo101  [View Original Post]
    Jerry's new girl Ada gives a great BBBJ. Not as pretty as Hanna but definitely worth visiting.

    Any of you guys able to get BBFS from Hanna?
    Trying to visit her. Does she do MSOG?

  14. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Appollo101  [View Original Post]
    Jerry's new girl Ada gives a great BBBJ. Not as pretty as Hanna but definitely worth visiting.

    Any of you guys able to get BBFS from Hanna?
    Quote Originally Posted by Relahw  [View Original Post]
    Negative on BBFS. Tried as hard as I could while still being polite.

    She was still a sweatheart and provided awsome service I would 100% see her again.
    Good question! I had that thought, but after the deed was done. Made me wonder if any of his girls offer BBFS for an upcharge. Good to know, I didn't miss an opportunity with Hannah.

  15. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by Appollo101  [View Original Post]
    Jerry's new girl Ada gives a great BBBJ. Not as pretty as Hanna but definitely worth visiting.

    Any of you guys able to get BBFS from Hanna?
    Negative on BBFS. Tried as hard as I could while still being polite.

    She was still a sweatheart and provided awsome service I would 100% see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape