Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 13350
-
01-27-25 11:50 #12420Senior Member

Posts: 80Red apple in Apollo Beach is your closest choice. 301 and Riverview rd for a rub and tug.
Originally Posted by TheSpaceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 10:08 #12419Senior Member

Posts: 684Sounds good. I may take a ride over. What were the damages?
Originally Posted by DrBroham
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 21:10 #12418Senior Member

Posts: 42Anything in Riverview area?
Took a break from mongering for a while, but recently moved to riverview from st. Pete. Used to frequent vinca, sunlight, palace for massages and the shops and journeys for extras. Anything in the riverview area worth checking out now? I'm off 301 between rhodine and big bend. I've been keeping an eye out as I drive around but there hasn't been anything that has caught my eye. Google search seems to bring up a lot of legit places. Thanks in advance!
-
01-25-25 22:36 #12417Regular Member

Posts: 9Agree. They also have a table shower if that's something you're looking for.
Originally Posted by DrBroham
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-25 19:53 #12416Senior Member

Posts: 48Palace
Use to frequent there a lot last year, it's a solid choice. I usually call ahead and give my "member number" so it's like a security thing for them. Last time I was there a girl named "blue" was working, good little thing. If you're around that area you can't go wrong, IMO.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 20:54 #12415Senior Member

Posts: 30So Healthy
I initiated, she was going to use a cover, but I tlaked her out of it as they don't really work for me. $$ is the required BBBJ price, and her technique, while adequate, is not on par with the Eastern, Vince establishments.
Originally Posted by RudyMtz
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 18:22 #12414Senior Member

Posts: 112Senior member coming in next week from Tenn--seeking latina
Can anyone help me out with a longtime itch. Looking for latina, prefer mexican, 21-35. Massage or GFE. PM me if you like. A UTR or established parlor would work. Safe area and no handlers in the way.
-
01-24-25 16:15 #12413Senior Member

Posts: 386Palace
Anyone tried the palace up in Palm Harbor. Use to get full service there wit young cut girls.
-
01-24-25 15:35 #12412Senior Member

Posts: 122So Healthy Massage
I wasn't aware that Maggie offered additional services besides a HJ. I've not had her offer or hint at BJ. Did you initiate and ask or did she offer? I stopped in a couple weeks ago and got a glance of the other girl. She's about the same age as Maggie, a bit cute in the face and big chested as well.
Originally Posted by Tarrant6112
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 23:24 #12411Senior Member

Posts: 638Mmm-mmm
Last time I went there last year, I didn't see any of the latter and only the former. I hope you're right. I'll be back in your fine city next month. Hope I can run into a big fake titty latina.
Originally Posted by RoleSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 19:32 #12410Senior Member

Posts: 27White Lotus bad experience
Tonight I had the misfortune of drawing "Kim" as my masseuse at the White Lotus on a Sunday evening. Very pretty girl with mediocre massage skills. I paid for 30 minutes and got a rushed massage and even a quicker rushed extra service that was one of the poorest experiences I've had in a long time. I have frequent Ted many local places and never have. I felt so rushed or disconnected from a massage provider I demanded $40 back. I will not be returning.
-
01-18-25 16:55 #12409Senior Member

Posts: 180Or you could just learn basis Spanish. LOL.
Originally Posted by RoleSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 07:45 #12408Regular Member

Posts: 21Latina places
If you are into Latinas. Your best option is Pink Pussycat north of Tampa. It's a tiny little strip club that offers everything you would get at any of the clubs in any of the countries in central or south America. Much safer and slightly more (think $1.5 - $2) is easily negotiated for the best looking plus the beer is ice cold and the music is okay. If you like tiny skinny ass Latinas or the big fake titty ones, you will enjoy. I'm just burned out on them truthfully- they all have to google translate. Just learn f*ing basic English already.
Originally Posted by LovesToDream13
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 15:49 #12407Senior Member

Posts: 181Latina
Visiting this weekend any good Latina massage places? Visiting from the Orlando.
-
01-11-25 14:04 #12406Senior Member

Posts: 934168
I took a monger break after the hurricanes and haven't been since last fall. Standard tipping as I recall. The 4 hands HE was 300 (100 house and 100 ea gal) as I recall, maybe a little bit less; perhaps a little bit high, but I got both of them butt naked on the table so I was happy. I have not tried 4 hands FS there yet. Give them a try!
Originally Posted by Lesbostuff46
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






