Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 922 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 13817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11717

    Can anyone recommend a May May type provider?

    May May does a good job of paying attention to detail with the light tough and post nut massage, I honestly don't think she wanted me to leave she wasn't busy she told me she's been swallowing the Chicagoland kids since 2017. She's very skinny maybe seamen is her only source of nourishment. Just wondering if there is more like her.

  2. #11716
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWords  [View Original Post]
    Start with BP and work on from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BludAcc1963  [View Original Post]
    Is BP a safe place to go at night?
    What is BP?

  3. #11715

    Bp

    Is BP a safe place to go at night?

  4. #11714

    Bobo

    Just saw Bobo, she is beautiful, young and definitely tiny! Beautiful lips too! Very tight pussy too. I would recommend seeing her at BP, she's around until January 31.

  5. #11713
    Quote Originally Posted by Word1234  [View Original Post]
    New to Asian apartment girls. Anyone have any recommendations on where to start? Which ones are the best?
    Start with BP and work on from there.

  6. #11712
    New to Asian apartment girls. Anyone have any recommendations on where to start? Which ones are the best?

  7. #11711
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSandwhich  [View Original Post]
    So I tried TOFTT with Amanda Spa. Comms were decent some response in English some in Spanish. Drove out to the location which was 30 minutes away for me. There's a bus stop by one of the doors so it was awkward standing there. There's a second door around the right corner. Signs that read "Amanda's Spa" "Ring door please" in both English and Spanish on both doors.

    Well I got there texted to inform the person on the other end I was there. Went to both doors rang doorbell but no answer. With the crowd of people walking by my anxiety started to shoot up. I waited what seemed like 5 minutes with no answer from the doors or text. So I left.

    I received a text from the person and they asked where I was, so I went back. Waited another 5 or so minutes with no answer and this time quick response from the people on the phone via text. I'm under the impression they aren't located at the building.

    Anyway I probably dodged a bullet seeing how I'm trying to retire from this hobby again been a month sober not acting out. I know for some this is their thing but I need to quit seeing how the longer I engage the high chance things cross over into my personal life. YMMV to those who want to try their luck.

    Happy hunting and stay safe.
    It's a shit spa in an even shittier neighborhood.

    Bus stop right next to front door and a Methadone clinic directly across the street.

    My heart goes out to the women that are sent to work there.

  8. #11710

    Melda

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Had Gyna and Melda sucking my cock at the same time. For a price! I asked for them to stick their tongues out as if a doctor would ask bring them close and pause of a few sec so that I can capture a mental image of what I was witnessing. Getting a hard on just about it.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3582675

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3543811
    Does she allow MSOG for an hour?

    Thank you.

  9. #11709

    Amanda's Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Does anyone have any info on this?

    https://www.amandaspa198.com/

    Also is there a contact site or number for lily's?

    Thank you.
    So I tried TOFTT with Amanda Spa. Comms were decent some response in English some in Spanish. Drove out to the location which was 30 minutes away for me. There's a bus stop by one of the doors so it was awkward standing there. There's a second door around the right corner. Signs that read "Amanda's Spa" "Ring door please" in both English and Spanish on both doors.

    Well I got there texted to inform the person on the other end I was there. Went to both doors rang doorbell but no answer. With the crowd of people walking by my anxiety started to shoot up. I waited what seemed like 5 minutes with no answer from the doors or text. So I left.

    I received a text from the person and they asked where I was, so I went back. Waited another 5 or so minutes with no answer and this time quick response from the people on the phone via text. I'm under the impression they aren't located at the building.

    Anyway I probably dodged a bullet seeing how I'm trying to retire from this hobby again been a month sober not acting out. I know for some this is their thing but I need to quit seeing how the longer I engage the high chance things cross over into my personal life. YMMV to those who want to try their luck.

    Happy hunting and stay safe.

  10. #11708

    Reporting In

    Had Gyna and Melda sucking my cock at the same time. For a price! I asked for them to stick their tongues out as if a doctor would ask bring them close and pause of a few sec so that I can capture a mental image of what I was witnessing. Getting a hard on just about it.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3582675

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3543811

  11. #11707

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by SrtLover  [View Original Post]
    I just texted and she said it is $400 - massage + FS. No MSOG and not sure about DFK.
    I saw her and doesn't do dfk but after about 50 min of my hour asked about another pop and she seemed down but knew I needed more than 10 so just continued massage.

  12. #11706

    Correct! It's 4 benjys

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    According to her ad, FS runs 4 Benjys, is that correct? I noticed this site will auto-correct and delete more than 2 punctuation marks or special characters in a row, in this case the dollar sign. So that may be misleading to those reading it.

    Also, I wonder if she looks more like the pics in this ad rather than the glamour shots in the Tryst ad. Thanks for the post!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3332295
    Yes it's 4 Benjy's, I thought I was going crazy because I was sure I put 4 dollar signs. And the pics are definitely her in adultsearch ad, same room set up but her hair is a dark brown now.

  13. #11705
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    As I read it, it says $100 for a massage and +$400 for FS. Is it $500 for everything? DFK and MSOG?
    I just texted and she said it is $400 - massage + FS. No MSOG and not sure about DFK.

  14. #11704

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    On the website it says 1 hr FS is 400. You put $$ code which is 200. Please clarify.
    As I read it, it says $100 for a massage and +$400 for FS. Is it $500 for everything? DFK and MSOG?

  15. #11703

    It's $$ my bad

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    On the website it says 1 hr FS is 400. You put $$ code which is 200. Please clarify.
    My bad, it's supposed to be $$ I think I deleted some when editing my grammar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape