Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 1155 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Skye

    Anyone have info on this one? A search only shows info from 3-4 years ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/774479640971

  2. #31139
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #31138
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jodi last week and let's just say it got very HOT for a winter day. Sheesh She's always an incredible experience.
    Well review and discussion speaks for themselves.

    I met Jodi today. We agreed to meeting for few drinks and get to know and she agreed. Time came, she met at the restaurant prompt dressed in a cute sweater and jeans looking cute. We talked for some time then decided to head to her place. She doesn't drive so we drove together to her place. She stays at one of the trailer parks, seems quiet and calm enough. Parked in front and went inside. She excused herself and came back with sexy lingerie, blasted some music and gave a good tease and strip and before we know we are into it and doing it in different positions. She definitely is a pleaser, listens well and would comply to keep you happy. Has couple digs and a cat and little smoke smell but nothing that bothered me or Jodi kept me distracted enough.

  4. #31137
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Total flake (emphasis added). Not even if it's free. In my opinion, Move On.
    She responds initially then goes radio silent, I gave up.

  5. #31136

    Jodi report

    I saw Jodi last week and let's just say it got very HOT for a winter day. Sheesh She's always an incredible experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250120_164231~5.jpg‎   IMG_20250120_151104.jpg‎  

  6. #31135
    Anyone got an info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/732823547826

    No name to search by, and didn't see anything on an image search. Curious if anyone has interacted with her before.

  7. #31134

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Every couple days or so he talks about a UTR who always wants a deposit. Stay away.
    Here we go again. Be smart, don't let some dumb ass chick rip you off. Don't send a deposit, don't be a fool. These girls attempt to fool you.

  8. #31133

    Something Different alright

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever actually seen this chick? I've seen her ads for years, have tried multiple times and could never get a response until just last week. I decided "f*ck it, I'm going to text her five days in a row and see if I get a response. " In previous attempts I've just stopped trying after no initial response. This approach worked and the third or fourth time she responded. She told me a location and then when I asked her rates she ghosted again.

    She's my type, I'd love to connect with her, but I'm assuming she's a junkie or some other sort of flake. She doesn't list a name so it's hard to search for her on USASG but I know she's been mentioned on here before. Every ad just says "east side". If she's real and looks close to her photos I'll keep trying. S. O. S. Someone chime in.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...231/5139082049
    Total flake (emphasis added). Not even if it's free. In my opinion, Move On.

  9. #31132

    For the love of God

    Has anyone ever actually seen this chick? I've seen her ads for years, have tried multiple times and could never get a response until just last week. I decided "f*ck it, I'm going to text her five days in a row and see if I get a response. " In previous attempts I've just stopped trying after no initial response. This approach worked and the third or fourth time she responded. She told me a location and then when I asked her rates she ghosted again.

    She's my type, I'd love to connect with her, but I'm assuming she's a junkie or some other sort of flake. She doesn't list a name so it's hard to search for her on USASG but I know she's been mentioned on here before. Every ad just says "east side". If she's real and looks close to her photos I'll keep trying. S. O. S. Someone chime in.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...231/5139082049

  10. #31131

    This link isn't right

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    I think he his talking about below zen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/220851088579
    Leads to some Asian agency number.

  11. #31130

    This dude is a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    My UTR is over in the Beechmont area for a few weeks. Let me know if you want her info! As always, use good judgement.
    Every couple days or so he talks about a UTR who always wants a deposit. Stay away.

  12. #31129

    Correct

    You're correct, I was referring to Jess from Zen Spa (I stated that in the post). My apologies. I've never seen the common AMPs discussed on this board with links, so I figured those establishments could all just be referenced by name.

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    I think he his talking about below zen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/220851088579

  13. #31128

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    My UTR is over in the Beechmont area for a few weeks. Let me know if you want her info! As always, use good judgement.
    Can I please get her information?

  14. #31127

    One link

    I think he his talking about below zen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/220851088579

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why so many people are reporting without providing links. Divine rachel gets a pass since so many have reported already. But Jess at zen is no where to be found. Have zero clue who your talking about.

  15. #31126

    UTR is now over near Beechmont

    My UTR is over in the Beechmont area for a few weeks. Let me know if you want her info! As always, use good judgement.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape