Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 1155 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31136

    Jodi report

    I saw Jodi last week and let's just say it got very HOT for a winter day. Sheesh She's always an incredible experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250120_164231~5.jpg‎   IMG_20250120_151104.jpg‎  

  2. #31135
    Anyone got an info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/732823547826

    No name to search by, and didn't see anything on an image search. Curious if anyone has interacted with her before.

  3. #31134

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Every couple days or so he talks about a UTR who always wants a deposit. Stay away.
    Here we go again. Be smart, don't let some dumb ass chick rip you off. Don't send a deposit, don't be a fool. These girls attempt to fool you.

  4. #31133

    Something Different alright

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever actually seen this chick? I've seen her ads for years, have tried multiple times and could never get a response until just last week. I decided "f*ck it, I'm going to text her five days in a row and see if I get a response. " In previous attempts I've just stopped trying after no initial response. This approach worked and the third or fourth time she responded. She told me a location and then when I asked her rates she ghosted again.

    She's my type, I'd love to connect with her, but I'm assuming she's a junkie or some other sort of flake. She doesn't list a name so it's hard to search for her on USASG but I know she's been mentioned on here before. Every ad just says "east side". If she's real and looks close to her photos I'll keep trying. S. O. S. Someone chime in.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...231/5139082049
    Total flake (emphasis added). Not even if it's free. In my opinion, Move On.

  5. #31132

    For the love of God

    Has anyone ever actually seen this chick? I've seen her ads for years, have tried multiple times and could never get a response until just last week. I decided "f*ck it, I'm going to text her five days in a row and see if I get a response. " In previous attempts I've just stopped trying after no initial response. This approach worked and the third or fourth time she responded. She told me a location and then when I asked her rates she ghosted again.

    She's my type, I'd love to connect with her, but I'm assuming she's a junkie or some other sort of flake. She doesn't list a name so it's hard to search for her on USASG but I know she's been mentioned on here before. Every ad just says "east side". If she's real and looks close to her photos I'll keep trying. S. O. S. Someone chime in.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...231/5139082049

  6. #31131

    This link isn't right

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    I think he his talking about below zen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/220851088579
    Leads to some Asian agency number.

  7. #31130

    This dude is a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    My UTR is over in the Beechmont area for a few weeks. Let me know if you want her info! As always, use good judgement.
    Every couple days or so he talks about a UTR who always wants a deposit. Stay away.

  8. #31129

    Correct

    You're correct, I was referring to Jess from Zen Spa (I stated that in the post). My apologies. I've never seen the common AMPs discussed on this board with links, so I figured those establishments could all just be referenced by name.

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    I think he his talking about below zen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/220851088579

  9. #31128

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    My UTR is over in the Beechmont area for a few weeks. Let me know if you want her info! As always, use good judgement.
    Can I please get her information?

  10. #31127

    One link

    I think he his talking about below zen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/220851088579

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why so many people are reporting without providing links. Divine rachel gets a pass since so many have reported already. But Jess at zen is no where to be found. Have zero clue who your talking about.

  11. #31126

    UTR is now over near Beechmont

    My UTR is over in the Beechmont area for a few weeks. Let me know if you want her info! As always, use good judgement.

  12. #31125

    Chase

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    I read that too, but saw her back around that time and she was fine with me. No problems whatsoever. Of course YMMV.
    Been around for over 10-15 years and is OK. But she was one and done for me. I get there and get ready to start and she tells it her time of the month. WTF.

  13. #31124
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Never tried her but she has the look I like, think there was some buzz about her acting crazy.
    I read that too, but saw her back around that time and she was fine with me. No problems whatsoever. Of course YMMV.

  14. #31123

    Can we start putting links please

    Quote Originally Posted by GqGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    Two-parter. A quick report and question:

    Had my second dream about Jess at Zen. I called ahead and met her right when they opened. She was wearing tight black pants and a tight top which accentuated her curves very well. Requested an hour and got a pretty good massage for the first 40 minutes. She asked me what I wanted on the flip and I asked for everything. She got a bit excited at that point. Cool that she was very into it. Gave $. 60 for full service. We undressed, started with a covered BJ, then missionary. Those lips and tits. Geesh. I'm a fan. Asked if I could finish on her tits and she agreed. I moved her to the chair nearby and went to town. Exploded in between those gorgeous knockers. All in all a great visit. I met the other worker while there. Didn't catch the name but she seemed like fun.

    Question on Devine Rachel. She lists mutual touch massage (60 minutes and 90 minutes) as well as FS among her services. For those that have seen her, does the mutual touch massage include a HE? Is there a separate donation required for it beyond the price she has listed? I've been thinking about scheduling but want to know what to expect.

    Thanks in advance, gang.
    Not sure why so many people are reporting without providing links. Divine rachel gets a pass since so many have reported already. But Jess at zen is no where to be found. Have zero clue who your talking about.

  15. #31122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Cross post

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Got an ad for Jess? Looked it up in the forum and didn't see anything that matched Jess at zen.
    Read massage reports.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape