Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 825 1325 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 33032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28172

  2. #28171

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago without issue but others have reported problems since. She was nothing special. She's Mandy's sister and they sometimes do doubles together. She's better than Mandy but Mandy sets a pretty low bar.
    Does Mandy allow BBFS and CIP?

  3. #28170
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her. She is working out of a downtown Hartford hotel. Room was clean and neat. You will probably have to pay to park somewhere. Photos are real and fairly recent. She is basically a sex maniac. Anything goes. Although I don't think she does Greek. She is petite. Her prices are a little high, but the last time I saw her I got a discount since she kept me waiting. She talks really fast and will tell you her life story. The squirting is real.
    1000% more comfortable with a downtown place then other places in this city. This is promising.

  4. #28169

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by FooManly  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more. I've been seeing her for a while now and she's a cool lady to hang out with and has great taste in music. Sex is great and she's got the sweetest tasting kitty around. I just wish I could see her more.
    Yes very nice lady she is a rare find looking forward to our next date not many like her around great girl!

  5. #28168

    Lori / Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by FooManly  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more. I've been seeing her for a while now and she's a cool lady to hang out with and has great taste in music. Sex is great and she's got the sweetest tasting kitty around. I just wish I could see her more.
    Have a link?

  6. #28167
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    I too saw her as a regular years ago. We had a great thing- THEN she robbed me. I went back to the well once after- it was awful. She had recently had a kid, was: fat, sweaty, huge pussy, unshaved, and had an attitude. Like I shouldn't be upset that she robbed me kinda vibe. I could barely finish. So much out there that are better.
    Had a kid is right. From what I've heard she doesn't have it anymore. Got taken away quick.

  7. #28166

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Had her ubered to my place then dropped her off Lori is a real sweet girl no drama or BS just very friendly and down to business a lot of fun and a very pretty girl will definitely be seeing her again not only is the sex great she is a lot of fun to hang out with treat her right gentleman!
    I couldn't agree more. I've been seeing her for a while now and she's a cool lady to hang out with and has great taste in music. Sex is great and she's got the sweetest tasting kitty around. I just wish I could see her more.

  8. #28165

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Look up Samantha. I agree to take a pass on her. I saw her as a regular about 10-12 yrs ago. She's been trouble since.
    I too saw her as a regular years ago. We had a great thing- THEN she robbed me. I went back to the well once after- it was awful. She had recently had a kid, was: fat, sweaty, huge pussy, unshaved, and had an attitude. Like I shouldn't be upset that she robbed me kinda vibe. I could barely finish. So much out there that are better.

  9. #28164

    Mia Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by SSorg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Her pics are just.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...es/4716020.htm
    Plenty of reviews on TER. Pricey.

  10. #28163
    Quote Originally Posted by DickieMcc  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any contact for her? There are a few people that mention Amazon. The link you comment on is dead.
    I belive he was talking about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/453440725914

  11. #28162

    Amazon

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy045  [View Original Post]
    I had the chance to see her on Monday. She told me she's from the New London area. Comms were good. She texted back within 5 minutes of my initial text. Got to her place on the Silas Deane. She was cleaning the apartment telling me about hotel and her history. The time with her was great. Started with a BBJ and moved to me on top. No cover went right in. Didn't even ask if I wanted one. I like DATY and she does too but only open to it after more than one visit. Has a mom bod, her words not mine. I did like that she's tall. Will repeat when I get the chance.
    Do you have any contact for her? There are a few people that mention Amazon. The link you comment on is dead.

  12. #28161

    Re: Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonLong35  [View Original Post]
    Hey all I know there was a review somewhere about:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/379051969442

    Can't seem to find it. Was thinking of contacting her. Anyone recommend her? Thanks.
    I just saw her. She is working out of a downtown Hartford hotel. Room was clean and neat. You will probably have to pay to park somewhere. Photos are real and fairly recent. She is basically a sex maniac. Anything goes. Although I don't think she does Greek. She is petite. Her prices are a little high, but the last time I saw her I got a discount since she kept me waiting. She talks really fast and will tell you her life story. The squirting is real.

  13. #28160
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago without issue but others have reported problems since. She was nothing special. She's Mandy's sister and they sometimes do doubles together. She's better than Mandy but Mandy sets a pretty low bar.
    She's open to BBFS and cream pie without hesitation.

  14. #28159

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that's Samantha. I'd take my business elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by MER1991  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar, swear there were reviews of her at some point but can't remember if they were good or bad. No name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/831067828636
    Look up Samantha. I agree to take a pass on her. I saw her as a regular about 10-12 yrs ago. She's been trouble since.

  15. #28158
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Mia Brazilian

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Her pics are just.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...es/4716020.htm

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape