Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 826 1326 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 33036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28161

    Re: Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonLong35  [View Original Post]
    Hey all I know there was a review somewhere about:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/379051969442

    Can't seem to find it. Was thinking of contacting her. Anyone recommend her? Thanks.
    I just saw her. She is working out of a downtown Hartford hotel. Room was clean and neat. You will probably have to pay to park somewhere. Photos are real and fairly recent. She is basically a sex maniac. Anything goes. Although I don't think she does Greek. She is petite. Her prices are a little high, but the last time I saw her I got a discount since she kept me waiting. She talks really fast and will tell you her life story. The squirting is real.

  2. #28160
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago without issue but others have reported problems since. She was nothing special. She's Mandy's sister and they sometimes do doubles together. She's better than Mandy but Mandy sets a pretty low bar.
    She's open to BBFS and cream pie without hesitation.

  3. #28159

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that's Samantha. I'd take my business elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by MER1991  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar, swear there were reviews of her at some point but can't remember if they were good or bad. No name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/831067828636
    Look up Samantha. I agree to take a pass on her. I saw her as a regular about 10-12 yrs ago. She's been trouble since.

  4. #28158
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Mia Brazilian

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Her pics are just.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...es/4716020.htm

  5. #28157

    Not "Fine Wine"

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Looks like "Fine Wine" to me, 50+ year old blonde, etc.
    That's not "Fine Wine" that's a known scammer. She will get the donation from you and then the angry boyfriend routine starts. I had seen her once at Kate's place (the one who lives in a Wethersfield condo right of the turnpike) and she did that to me. She looks much older in person, was a little fatter than pics would lead you to believe, and its probably gotten worse since then. I had seen her about a year and a half ago, back in November of 2023. Avoid that chick like the plague.

  6. #28156
    Quote Originally Posted by JdWill367  [View Original Post]
    Good luck getting her to respond, then good luck if she does and getting a time slot, and again for when you actually get there and she ghosts you for two hours. Like others have said if getting soaked is your thing she's a treat, but it's not worth the time invested.
    I saw her but it was a couple of years ago now. She was a good time and yes she will soak you, fuck she'll soak the entire room. She's a nice person too. Open menu although I can't validate greek.

  7. #28155
    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Looks like "Fine Wine" to me, 50+ year old blonde, etc.
    That's not her. This one only mentions oral services. The person you're thinking of offers FS.

  8. #28154
    Quote Originally Posted by MER1991  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar, swear there were reviews of her at some point but can't remember if they were good or bad. No name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/831067828636
    I'm pretty sure that's Samantha. I'd take my business elsewhere.

  9. #28153
    Looks familiar, swear there were reviews of her at some point but can't remember if they were good or bad. No name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/831067828636
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2190.jpg‎  

  10. #28152

    Blo and go

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    In weathersfield. Anyone recognize this one? Doesn't give a name in the ad but would love to know if she's up to the bullshit scams. Or generally unsafe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/502626612610
    Looks like "Fine Wine" to me, 50+ year old blonde, etc.

  11. #28151

    Translation

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/022215268200

    Her comment in the listing:

    " NO EXTRA PICS. No no no. I will literally just disregard your message".

    Translated: "I will look NOTHING like I do in the pics on my ad".

    Pathetic.

  12. #28150

    Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...g/400829678857

    Gave me a location above an apartment plaza in Windsor Locks close to the airport so I opted out but she said she was only house sitting. Overall seems really nice over text and talks up her head skills.

  13. #28149

    Tess is back

    She texted my buddy. Said let's roll.

  14. #28148
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonLong35  [View Original Post]
    Hey all I know there was a review somewhere about:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/379051969442

    Can't seem to find it. Was thinking of contacting her. Anyone recommend her? Thanks.
    Good luck getting her to respond, then good luck if she does and getting a time slot, and again for when you actually get there and she ghosts you for two hours. Like others have said if getting soaked is your thing she's a treat, but it's not worth the time invested.

  15. #28147

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by FooManly  [View Original Post]
    Hi, has anyone seen this girl? Goes by Allie on her ad but there's a lot of girls named Allie out there. Please reply or DM me if you have and any info, on her services would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...-/244114249092
    I saw her a few months ago without issue but others have reported problems since. She was nothing special. She's Mandy's sister and they sometimes do doubles together. She's better than Mandy but Mandy sets a pretty low bar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape