Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 733 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 10992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10482

    McKinsley

    Please beware. Booked with her and her friend late last night for this morning. Sent a pic of myself and then she text me back this morning saying she knows all my personal information. I have my resources and find out her real name and where she is staying. Went to the hotel and put a note under her door not to fuck with me. I am done with this life. I want the right now and sometimes I just need to wait on my side chicks days off work and their free time. Mongers be careful.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...cKinsleyBlaire

    Here is her friend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../TheAveryAmore

  2. #10481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    What app is that to look up her number for those reports?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/luckygirlllscarlettt

    Almost got baited. Warning to fellow mongers out there. Be careful of girls with 18 yo college girl ads. Luckygirlll Scarlett.

  3. #10480

  4. #10479
    Quote Originally Posted by Waerqw  [View Original Post]
    I've had an encounter with this one August 2024, met her on a sugar site. Definitely an enjoyable time, but she is legit crazy and won't (also likely can't) repeat. She's real but is currently in some legal trouble. I would recommend staying away, since you have no idea if you're going to get a bonafide college teen or an absolute maniac. Can dm me for more info.
    I sent you a message.

  5. #10478
    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/luckygirlllscarlettt

    Almost got baited. Warning to fellow mongers out there. Be careful of girls with 18 yo college girl ads. Luckygirlll Scarlett.
    I've had an encounter with this one August 2024, met her on a sugar site. Definitely an enjoyable time, but she is legit crazy and won't (also likely can't) repeat. She's real but is currently in some legal trouble. I would recommend staying away, since you have no idea if you're going to get a bonafide college teen or an absolute maniac. Can dm me for more info.

  6. #10477

    Beware

    https://tryst.link/escort/luckygirlllscarlettt

    Almost got baited. Warning to fellow mongers out there. Be careful of girls with 18 yo college girl ads. Luckygirlll Scarlett.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250206-144648.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250206-144648~2.jpg‎  

  7. #10476
    I notice she doesn't have a no list. Does she have any no list? What's the damage. Looks super fun and I love them thick pinay.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Lynnkeri

    Checked out this petite hot sexy Filipina this week in Waikiki. Pics are 100% real. No fake and no catfish with this one. Very easy going and she will let you do what you want except for anal. She never tried but said she may be open to it next time. Nice tight pussy, Natural tits, loves DATY. You will not be disappointed. YMMV or course. She's a gem. Only here till Sunday and hopefully back in the summer.

  8. #10475

    Lynnkeri. Petite Filipina

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Lynnkeri

    Checked out this petite hot sexy Filipina this week in Waikiki. Pics are 100% real. No fake and no catfish with this one. Very easy going and she will let you do what you want except for anal. She never tried but said she may be open to it next time. Nice tight pussy, Natural tits, loves DATY. You will not be disappointed. YMMV or course. She's a gem. Only here till Sunday and hopefully back in the summer.

  9. #10474

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by RightRN  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/chloecarlton

    Pics, TER reviews and ratings accurate. Damage 8, GFE, BBJ, CIM, COB, MSOG. Tall, young, sexy, blonde girl. Doesn't watch the clock and very nice personality. She plans to come back again next year. I almost didn't want to share my experience with her.
    Bro PM me your experience. Maybe we can get her back in March. Can you share me any photos.

  10. #10473

    MeilaniBaby is back!

    She's back! And got to take her from the back. That beautiful Okole is legendary!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

  11. #10472

    Vegas

    She used to based in Vegas. I have seen her ad multiple times in the past. She is the girl in the pic but the pic is slightly alter. That was a few years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    It's a lot of money to drop with no reviews, no face, nothing. She doesn't seem like a traveling one as she's been here for a while with no reviews.

  12. #10471

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Kam44  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Melissarosa

    Her first time to Hawaii, I hope she comes back often. She is the girl in the pictures.

    Damage was 5, option to video add 1. Anal included (if she had not eaten yet), BBBJ, dfk, cfs, accommodating of special requests.

    Very nice and chatty. Really makes you feel comfortable. Hosts in a nice Waikiki hotel. I will repeat.

    L9 A9 S9.
    Anal is included? She quoted me 600 in total (no specifics mentioned). But may pursue if so.

  13. #10470
    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.
    It's a lot of money to drop with no reviews, no face, nothing. She doesn't seem like a traveling one as she's been here for a while with no reviews.

  14. #10469

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.
    That's either your typical implant from overseas or 1st gen American born with a slight GPS. She jumped on the escort band wagon and joined LVC. They've got some hot ones mostly of the Caucasian variety and none are cheap. I have not partaken, but I've only noticed her on the scene for a few months max. GL!

  15. #10468
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Height listed as 5'4 which is about average ish for asian but imo too short for dudes. Not independant and probably jamaal or chad is her pimp.
    LOL Jamaal or Chad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape