Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 733 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10471

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Kam44  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Melissarosa

    Her first time to Hawaii, I hope she comes back often. She is the girl in the pictures.

    Damage was 5, option to video add 1. Anal included (if she had not eaten yet), BBBJ, dfk, cfs, accommodating of special requests.

    Very nice and chatty. Really makes you feel comfortable. Hosts in a nice Waikiki hotel. I will repeat.

    L9 A9 S9.
    Anal is included? She quoted me 600 in total (no specifics mentioned). But may pursue if so.

  2. #10470
    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.
    It's a lot of money to drop with no reviews, no face, nothing. She doesn't seem like a traveling one as she's been here for a while with no reviews.

  3. #10469

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.
    That's either your typical implant from overseas or 1st gen American born with a slight GPS. She jumped on the escort band wagon and joined LVC. They've got some hot ones mostly of the Caucasian variety and none are cheap. I have not partaken, but I've only noticed her on the scene for a few months max. GL!

  4. #10468
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Height listed as 5'4 which is about average ish for asian but imo too short for dudes. Not independant and probably jamaal or chad is her pimp.
    LOL Jamaal or Chad.

  5. #10467

    99% sure female but not independant.

    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.
    Height listed as 5'4 which is about average ish for asian but imo too short for dudes. Not independant and probably jamaal or chad is her pimp.

  6. #10466
    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.
    The other slightly sus thing about this ad is that the English is looking too legit. Unless the girl happens to be Asian-American.

  7. #10465
    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.
    IMO I think that she's Asian why pay that kind of amount when all other Asian providers are less. If she's in the $4-5 range I might pull the trigger and give it a try.

  8. #10464

    Anybody know what's the deal with this one?

    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.

  9. #10463

    Melissa Rosa

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Melissarosa

    Her first time to Hawaii, I hope she comes back often. She is the girl in the pictures.

    Damage was 5, option to video add 1. Anal included (if she had not eaten yet), BBBJ, dfk, cfs, accommodating of special requests.

    Very nice and chatty. Really makes you feel comfortable. Hosts in a nice Waikiki hotel. I will repeat.

    L9 A9 S9.

  10. #10462

    Fiji Going back to the islands

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Your_baby_fiji

    I met her last time she was here I had a good time she has a pretty good menu selection to choose from have fun, when you can, when she gets here.

    She's built nice and juicy just like her photos, She definitely knows how to make your toes curl back.

  11. #10461

    Girl's shill

    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she looks like her photos? Couple of reviews on TER gave her a 4 "Ok, if you're drunk" and said photos are doctored up and tits and ass are saggy and flabby. Her screening process includes asking for your I'd, business card and provider referrals.
    The beauty standard is very low, that's why the number of girls banged is quite high.

  12. #10460
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she looks like her photos? Couple of reviews on TER gave her a 4 "Ok, if you're drunk" and said photos are doctored up and tits and ass are saggy and flabby. Her screening process includes asking for your I'd, business card and provider referrals.
    I'm pretty sure those are ai photos I google her number and others ads with a different blonde pop up and she a lot thicker idk I those are real pics of her or not but the pd pic I'd say are probably ai generated.

  13. #10459
    I agree. Those looks like AI photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she looks like her photos? Couple of reviews on TER gave her a 4 "Ok, if you're drunk" and said photos are doctored up and tits and ass are saggy and flabby. Her screening process includes asking for your I'd, business card and provider referrals.

  14. #10458

    Umalove

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, I got to enjoy her last month when I was in California, she's real cute. She looks like her photos and has awesome menu selection to choose from.

    Have fun with her while you can you won't be disappointed.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/umalove

    Hopefully, she keeps returning.
    Are you sure she looks like her photos? Couple of reviews on TER gave her a 4 "Ok, if you're drunk" and said photos are doctored up and tits and ass are saggy and flabby. Her screening process includes asking for your I'd, business card and provider referrals.

  15. #10457

    100% HOT FUN With a sexy European. Great menu

    Hey man, I got to enjoy her last month when I was in California, she's real cute. She looks like her photos and has awesome menu selection to choose from.

    Have fun with her while you can you won't be disappointed.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/umalove

    Hopefully, she keeps returning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape