Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 13312
-
01-23-25 10:22 #11992Banned Member

Posts: 1377Someone reached out to me and asked me if I had some insight in to Brooke with reviews and the negative why I still went ahead. Honestly, I spoke through text and she seemed reasonable, honorable, honest and intelligent so I decided to give her a shot. I knew the pictures were apparently filtered but I did not know they meant filtered to the point that they looked like a completely different person and not attractive at all filtered. That coupled with the other garbage and I listened to my spidey sense that said "Get the hell out now no matter what you heard about her having a nice snug fitting little pussy because you've also heard and this room appears to be a place to get poked accidentally by some random needle laying around". Forget that snug pussy and an hour of fun, I went with a safer bet and had fun anyhow.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 09:27 #11991Senior Member

Posts: 120Brooke
Post numbers 11989, -88, -87, -84, -82 and -81 are all negative reviews of Brooke. In number 11978 she's posing as GvilleMonger and giving herself a great review and in -80 Admin 2 calls her out for this and bans her. How much more warning does a guy need?
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 07:15 #11990Banned Member

Posts: 1377Updates Brooke and Summer
Ended up seeing Brooke or scheduling and walking in. First of all pictures are ridiculously filtered. I was very disappointed in the actual person and felt a little misled bordering on catfished the pictures were so blown out of proportion filtered. She also had a friend texting half the time on her phone and she asked for an extra $30 to give her friend to leave the room and play some sort of online game so when I arrived I handed her $30 and she had no idea what it is for saying her friend gets on her phone s lot and texts guys. That was strike two and seemed stupid and shady. The room was a. Ess and the floors looked gross then going back and reading the others guys comment on gets poked with a needle I started being afraid to touch anything and just took off. Out $30 but feel. Likr saved from a complete and total airbrushed filtered catfish so careless that she allows a girl that lives with her to be on her phone half the time and squeeze extra money out of visits. Loss of $30 and a good lesson and potential stupid drama avoided with someone who didn't look nearly as good or anything like pictures.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/477562888739
Went and saw Summer Raye instead. She was nice, very accommodating and performed all we agreed upon. One note, if you want multiple pops schedule the 45 minutes. Nice girl, no BS and performed well. Drama free time and have zero complaints at all. Will repeat in the future.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/562701192984
-
01-21-25 01:20 #11989Senior Member

Posts: 147Brooke
She is a not worth a visit and not surprising that she would try and post a fake review to prop her up she used to be ok back when she went by ivey but she is trouble. This is why I stay away from her plus I don't want to get stuck with a needle again.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 20:04 #11988Senior Member

Posts: 197I'd respect them more if they came on as who they are
If the reviews are BS, then come on here as yourself and debate them. Or better yet, give good service so a monger leaves a REAL positive review.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure that the reviews on here about her are accurate. Plus, when a provider posts multiple times a day, in the middle of the night, I doubt there's quality there. Hell, what am I saying. Like there's any quality to be had on STG! LOL.
-
01-20-25 16:09 #11987Senior Member

Posts: 512Agree with this and to be honest I can not remember the last time I looked into a providers eyes LOL but seriously.
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 14:55 #11986Senior Member

Posts: 147180 lbs and almost 6 ft tall. Shouldn't be hard to find her in that little town.
Originally Posted by ThunderCat982
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 14:50 #11985Senior Member

Posts: 147Shay
Figured I would give her a try on this cold day. She's a few yrs older than the pics on skip. Room was clean and didn't notice anything concerning. Lots of drug activity in that area though. She changer her rates a few times but I agreed for the post amount for a half hr. If she moves closer I might take a sec look but I wouldn't dr 45 min again. Nice and tight with c cups, a little belly guessing she had a baby. Kicked her sister out when I pulled in.
-
01-20-25 14:03 #11984Senior Member

Posts: 111Suspect
Here is the first red flag. This is girl talk. Don't know many dudes that would bring this up as a first reaction upon seeing an escort.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GvilleMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 13:41 #11983Senior Member

Posts: 50Pickens
Saw this girl show up in pickens. Anyone have any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/513854767345
-
01-20-25 11:41 #11982Senior Member

Posts: 120Banned Member
There was no loss. GvilleMonger is the provider, not a monger. Communications from her computer have been banned from future posting.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 10:12 #11981Senior Member

Posts: 504Hmm,
Respectful for his loss, but there is something fishy here with report not jiving w earlier reviews and interestingly the favorable recent favorable post was from a "banned member" whatever that means?
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 09:01 #11980Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
If you make another fake user to post about yourself I'll edit the posts so it says you have AIDS.
A2
-
01-18-25 21:43 #11979Banned Member

Posts: 1377Wow, I was reading reviews of her from December that were not very favorable and spoke of demons and unreliable and was about to ask about her on the board this evening then saw your post. So no signs of demons at all and she was reliable as far as the time you scheduled with her? I'm definitely interested now. Was she GFE? Can't see her face very clear with lots of filters in her pictures but how did she look face wise? Body looks wonderful.
Originally Posted by GvilleMonger
[View Original Post]
I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your wife and the rough time you have had trying to date again. Thank you again for posting your review.
-
01-18-25 07:06 #11978Banned Member

Posts: 2First date. First post
I am new to the site and new to this in general. But haven't had much luck dating after my wife died. So a couple nights ago I found myself on STG and got the courage to send a text someone. Communication was good and respectful. Felt like we were both doing some screening to feel each other out. I was still nervous as hell though when I got to the hotel parking lot and was waiting for the room number. After a little wait the text with room came and I was heading up.
I was quite surprised when I got in the room. Brooke looked just like her pictures. Gorgeous smokey eyes and a beautiful body for the type I like. No signs of what I have seen referred to as demons on here.
I came in and we sat down and chatted for a bit to continue to feel each other out. She was actually pretty cool. I enjoyed the talking. It took a lot of the nervousness away.
As for the rest of the visit I found her to be very friendly, accommodating, willing to take requests and all around had a really great time with her. Afterwards we continued to chat and joke for a bit before I headed out.
I will definitely repeat in the future.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/477562888739









Reply With Quote





