Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 40011
-
01-23-25 08:47 #35886Senior Member

Posts: 413Close to DT
Or you could take the red line to 35th st stop, get out on the 33rd st side towards the north exit door and Green buddha (or blue phoenix, I forget) is within a couple of blocks from there on Princeton. Further down another couple of blocks is Star Hot on 31st st where I think Anne is for a few more days.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 08:27 #35885Senior Member

Posts: 1605No SXL would be closer to you. Straight down Michigan Ave. SXL nails around 1400 S Michigan.
Originally Posted by Jay23
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 07:55 #35884Regular Member

Posts: 1Couples parlors?
Is their any couples parlors where my girlfriend and I can go?
-
01-23-25 07:54 #35883Senior Member

Posts: 989Looked it up on the CPD web site and it appears to be unrelated. One guy had a gun and armor piercing bullets and another guy was a fugitive from justice. Address given was next door, but they might have been driving or walking by when they got arrested.
Originally Posted by Fukodome
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 07:11 #35882Senior Member

Posts: 989You should go to Oki Doki at 14XX W Chicago Avenue and report back on the service. It was always reliable for at least a blowjob pre-COVID and I was fortunate enough to bang Parlor King alumna Zoey with the Prince Valiant haircut who was busy with another customer the last time I ran into to her during the COVID era. You should read the forum closely because there are at least a dozen FS spas closer to you than Orange even if not all of the girls at some of these places do it.
Originally Posted by Jay23
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 22:37 #35881Senior Member

Posts: 242Is Orange the best spot if you live in down town and don't have a car?
I am new to Chicago, live in the Streeter Will area, and don't have a car. Is Orange the nearest spa with full service?
-
01-22-25 19:31 #35880Senior Member

Posts: 989Yeah, I was a little confused because I thought that the web site said that she was leaving on the 20th (which is when I saw her), and now it says that she's there from the 18th to the 30th when I know she was there before the 18th.
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 19:05 #35879Senior Member

Posts: 190Lineup?
Where can we see thw roster?
.
Originally Posted by Msw6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 18:02 #35878Senior Member

Posts: 43Looking for Euro Girls
I use to go to Executive Relaxation Spa or ERS. I am looking for a Massage Spa with Northern European girls with friendly vibe.
-
01-22-25 14:05 #35877Banned Member

Posts: 361Are you talking about the place that goes by Chicago Spa LLC? There's 1 on Fullerton. That's another Papasan joint that switches workers often this "Bella" might be gone by next week.
Originally Posted by TylerBlack
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 12:50 #35876Banned Member

Posts: 361Grand Spa Is the problem. That place has been going down hill for years they started skipping the Massage and get straight Into Level 1. I don't think anyone has ever made It to Level 2 there specially with Amy. Should've checked out JW over on Chicago Ave they have been stepping their game up as far as smoking hot Talent.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 12:48 #35875Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 63D & B Health Spa, Chicago ILL
Easy parking and easy to find. Was greeted by Lili a new girl. Very petite beautiful and sweet girl. Had a great time with her. Definitely recommended.
-
01-22-25 12:26 #35874Senior Member

Posts: 190Zelle
I can share my zelle to try and recoup on this one LOL.
.
Originally Posted by BlueMyself
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 12:08 #35873Senior Member

Posts: 135Orange Spa
Kinda disappointed last night. I scheduled to see Susu and when I walked in where I usually see the older lady, there was some guy. I told him I was there to see Susu, he runs into the back calling her name, I hear some chatting and he comes back and says she is no longer there. I showed him my texts with confirmation and he says something to the girls and this other girl approaches me, which I said you are not Susu. She said no, she is Linda. She was not that good looking IMO and I said no thanks. Coming up the hallway was another and said she was Bobo. Absolutely nothing like her pics! What others have said is true and definitely not one to choose, she is short, a little chubby, and a 6 for face.
So I ask if Summer is there. I've seen her before and her pics are real. She rates an 8. 5 in my book. So long story short I ended up with Summer, still had a good time with her, she is warm and we even had a few laughs when I showed her the pics that were posted for Bobo. Summer said Susu left at 2 pm and she didn't even think mms knew Susu was gone until I said something.
I hope Orange has some new and better talent coming or I'll just take a break from them. BTW Summer said she will be leaving in a few days as well.
-
01-22-25 12:02 #35872Senior Member

Posts: 285Downtown
Any late night options for a massage in or near downtown Chicago? I'm trying to go after work tonight. Been to grand spa but there isn't much there worth going back to. Looking for a place that has a shower available, extras would be great but trying to get a quality massage.













Reply With Quote




