Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35890

    Linda Orange

    Swung through to ORANGE, 8 in below zero temps to orange earlier this week.

    Greeted by cuter younger door lady. I haven't seen the older lady for awhile greeting. I wanted to see summer, so I went to the room to wait. After 10 minutes of waiting the lady from the front desk comes back in with a skirt on, and says she's Linda, asked if I wanted to see her. I said aren't you the front desk lady? We'll any way, she's about 5-9, 130. My guess. No baby damage. Man mades looked ok, less natural looking d-s. Nice face, I don't see her picks on Instagram. Nice ass too.

    Beautiful BBBJ, deep throat 7 incher, as I always say to give you an idea, of what she can take. Nice massage deep tissue. No rimming, no lfk. Took missioary doggy, and miss. Not a clock watcher I stayed about 1 hr and 10, because I talk long, she wanted me to be happy, and cum. No eating the kitty, but service 7 of 10, long legs, cute face, looks 8 of 10. Small feet, for a taller girl, not a spinner. Massage 8 of 10. Nice attitude. I did see summer walk past gorgeous spinner, wish she was free, but linda was good. Said she lives in chicago, maybe she's going to be around often.

  2. #35889

    Shelby

    Had a visit with Shelby this morning. Contact was fairly simple. She hosted out of a hotel which isn't my favorite but wasn't bad. Felt safe. HH for 150 upfront with 20 bonus afterwards for the good work. Something I didn't expect to review on but need to is the eye contact, I know that's odd but God damn the eye contact she kept during the session was so hot. Didn't really give much of an actual body rub but I think she could tell I wasn't really there for that. She started off in a robe and quickly lost it, BBBJ with CIM ending. Friendly conversation afterwards and left. In town for a little while longer and will probably repeat.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ore-71101.html

  3. #35888

    Dead Line

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Or you could take the red line to 35th st stop, get out on the 33rd st side towards the north exit door
    The guy said he's new to the city. We don't want to give him PTSD after his first attempt at a spa visit, hahaha. I mean, he's coming from Streeterville. SXL as others have said. Also, go back a good 20 to 25 pages and start reading, you'll get some ideas.

  4. #35887
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    Kinda disappointed last night. I scheduled to see Susu and when I walked in where I usually see the older lady, there was some guy. I told him I was there to see Susu, he runs into the back calling her name, I hear some chatting and he comes back and says she is no longer there. I showed him my texts with confirmation and he says something to the girls and this other girl approaches me, which I said you are not Susu. She said no, she is Linda. She was not that good looking IMO and I said no thanks. Coming up the hallway was another and said she was Bobo. Absolutely nothing like her pics! What others have said is true and definitely not one to choose, she is short, a little chubby, and a 6 for face.

    So I ask if Summer is there. I've seen her before and her pics are real. She rates an 8. 5 in my book. So long story short I ended up with Summer, still had a good time with her, she is warm and we even had a few laughs when I showed her the pics that were posted for Bobo. Summer said Susu left at 2 pm and she didn't even think mms knew Susu was gone until I said something.

    I hope Orange has some new and better talent coming or I'll just take a break from them. BTW Summer said she will be leaving in a few days as well.
    Wow as soon as I had slight Interest In giving Orange another chance I keep hearing bad stories of the current line up. I agree the Asian talent this time around doesn't look that stunning. They are currently advertising some Russian girl on the IG. Usually they get chubby Russian girls. They need to stick with hot Asians and the fake booty BBL Latina's that gave them the buzz they've been getting for the last 2-3 years now.

  5. #35886

    Close to DT

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    No SXL would be closer to you. Straight down Michigan Ave. SXL nails around 1400 S Michigan.
    Or you could take the red line to 35th st stop, get out on the 33rd st side towards the north exit door and Green buddha (or blue phoenix, I forget) is within a couple of blocks from there on Princeton. Further down another couple of blocks is Star Hot on 31st st where I think Anne is for a few more days.

  6. #35885
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay23  [View Original Post]
    I am new to Chicago, live in the Streeter Will area, and don't have a car. Is Orange the nearest spa with full service?
    No SXL would be closer to you. Straight down Michigan Ave. SXL nails around 1400 S Michigan.

  7. #35884

    Couples parlors?

    Is their any couples parlors where my girlfriend and I can go?

  8. #35883
    Quote Originally Posted by Fukodome  [View Original Post]
    Just passed archer spa and 20 police cars outside. Black gentleman in cuffs plus an ambulance. Not sure if it is directly tied to Archer Spa or not.
    Looked it up on the CPD web site and it appears to be unrelated. One guy had a gun and armor piercing bullets and another guy was a fugitive from justice. Address given was next door, but they might have been driving or walking by when they got arrested.

  9. #35882
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay23  [View Original Post]
    I am new to Chicago, live in the Streeter Will area, and don't have a car. Is Orange the nearest spa with full service?
    You should go to Oki Doki at 14XX W Chicago Avenue and report back on the service. It was always reliable for at least a blowjob pre-COVID and I was fortunate enough to bang Parlor King alumna Zoey with the Prince Valiant haircut who was busy with another customer the last time I ran into to her during the COVID era. You should read the forum closely because there are at least a dozen FS spas closer to you than Orange even if not all of the girls at some of these places do it.

  10. #35881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Is Orange the best spot if you live in down town and don't have a car?

    I am new to Chicago, live in the Streeter Will area, and don't have a car. Is Orange the nearest spa with full service?

  11. #35880
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    I hope Orange has some new and better talent coming or I'll just take a break from them. BTW Summer said she will be leaving in a few days as well.
    Yeah, I was a little confused because I thought that the web site said that she was leaving on the 20th (which is when I saw her), and now it says that she's there from the 18th to the 30th when I know she was there before the 18th.

  12. #35879

    Lineup?

    Where can we see thw roster?

    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Easy parking and easy to find. Was greeted by Lili a new girl. Very petite beautiful and sweet girl. Had a great time with her. Definitely recommended.
    .

  13. #35878

    Looking for Euro Girls

    I use to go to Executive Relaxation Spa or ERS. I am looking for a Massage Spa with Northern European girls with friendly vibe.

  14. #35877
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBlack  [View Original Post]
    Keep forgetting to type up my recent encounter some days back at the Chicago spa on 3 West Armitage. Bella was a smoking hot oriental doll with light skin with big bubble ass. Took me by the hand right away after the intros and we head to the back. I laid there and covered when she came back she took off her top for me immediately. Them melons were beautiful and she rode them up against my chest up and down. Among the better side to side, slide to slide actions I've experienced. She massaged my shoulders and my bad that I couldn't keep my hands off her ass. We flipped over, agreed on the tip and that she agreed to devour my golden rod. Hot damn it was so wet and warm. No bad breath from this chick. Smelled great and no doubt appreciate that she keeps up with her body. Bella really looked down for anything. Will pay them another visit when I get the itch for AMP.
    Are you talking about the place that goes by Chicago Spa LLC? There's 1 on Fullerton. That's another Papasan joint that switches workers often this "Bella" might be gone by next week.

  15. #35876
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Any late night options for a massage in or near downtown Chicago? I'm trying to go after work tonight. Been to grand spa but there isn't much there worth going back to. Looking for a place that has a shower available, extras would be great but trying to get a quality massage.
    Grand Spa Is the problem. That place has been going down hill for years they started skipping the Massage and get straight Into Level 1. I don't think anyone has ever made It to Level 2 there specially with Amy. Should've checked out JW over on Chicago Ave they have been stepping their game up as far as smoking hot Talent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape