Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 11578
-
01-23-25 19:10 #9628Senior Member

Posts: 176Update on Flowers
Here's an update on Flowers Massage at Las Tunas and Mission Dr. Formerly the home of a good time; just came back from there and it was strictly legit. Good massage--small-framed woman who damn near chased the muscles off my bones, but that was it. Scratch one.
-
01-23-25 15:27 #9627Senior Member

Posts: 178There is none, at least none consistently. SGV is a shit hole hobby wise compare to OC or LA. Older Chinese that want high tip than OC girls.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 13:20 #9626Regular Member

Posts: 19Bro, read a few pages back or search and you'll see some posts about them. In short, I had a good time, but would not repeat. Grace gained weight. Another guy said Betty's face was too ugly for him.
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 12:48 #9625Senior Member

Posts: 1787 for an hour. I didn't pay extra for TS. Not sure if its extra or included in the time. I usually go for hh. If you tip them well they will take care of you. So far all the girls have been great except for one which is no longer there.
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 12:41 #9624Senior Member

Posts: 178Might be your number. I texted and never got a response. Texted again using a different number and she responded pretty quick. Location is an apartment in Roland Heights.
Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 10:43 #9623Senior Member

Posts: 83It's the place in rosemead that goes by a different name now on Google maps. It had a lot of reviews on other sites and I saw the name tina a lot. I have a suspicion it was a budget friendly place based on tip amounts or maybe the level of service was low.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 10:31 #9622Senior Member

Posts: 471Grace & Mary
They used to be in the SGV but now they're in RH which is too far for me
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Grace914920
Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 09:39 #9621Senior Member

Posts: 117I tried texting and calling last month. I never got a response.
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 06:36 #9620Senior Member

Posts: 2017What Nail place are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Johnnytime
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 22:02 #9619Senior Member

Posts: 188Taiwanese Girls
I came across this on bedpage and was wondering if anyone of you had any intel or tried this place. Looks promising. Thanks.
https://sangabrielvalley.bedpage.com.../23373930.html
-
01-22-25 20:49 #9618Regular Member

Posts: 19Cost
I did the hour $. 70 then $. 80, $$ and a half total but worth it IMHO.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 20:08 #9617Banned Member

Posts: 537Tommycool would know. I didn't get Table shower.
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 17:56 #9616Senior Member

Posts: 83Valley Blvd
Why is it that no one talks about the nail place on valley? I guess it's called something else now. I can't really recommend it because this thread is full of nice reviews for other spots.
-
01-22-25 16:26 #9615Senior Member

Posts: 188What is the cost for 1 hr with TS and cost to the girls?
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 16:03 #9614Banned Member

Posts: 537I can confirm that Cassie at Ruby spa is good looking and provides great service.










Reply With Quote






