Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 18216
-
01-22-25 20:06 #15336Banned Member

Posts: 739[Deleted by Admin]
-
01-22-25 19:59 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 523[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-22-25 13:40 #15334Banned Member

Posts: 739I've seen who you post about. . . Nothing impressive either. .
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 12:57 #15333Senior Member

Posts: 50Gfe
Absolutely it should. For some of these girls, though, it's more "buy me this" and "not that, I have a headache tonight."
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 12:56 #15332Senior Member

Posts: 1058Gfe
I have had more than my share of gf's and there was never a CBJ or for that never a condom around and plenty of passionate DFK and yet somewhere along the way this became a fucking discussion LOL Girls that advertise GFE have to be quizzed because in spite of what we know they seem to think there are different versions as do some knucklehead mongers. I even always ask SB's if they have any rules because I just do not want to have expectations that go unfulfilled and I will not see them if any of the main 3 criteria are not met lol. I swear the 90's were so much simpler LOL. My current UTR never requested a cover so I have been seeing her for almost 4 years and her dfk is amazing
-
01-22-25 12:49 #15331Senior Member

Posts: 69At MINIMUM.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 12:09 #15330Senior Member

Posts: 523100% anyone that disagrees has no clue what they're talking about.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 12:08 #15329Senior Member

Posts: 523LOL that girl selling p sleeve on a website is someone you're trying to advertise as an utr. I guess your game so tight that you forgot what an utr was.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 12:06 #15328Banned Member

Posts: 739Again
I would never assume any of that from a random girl selling kitty through a website.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
I would always ask, ask, ask.
-
01-21-25 21:42 #15327Senior Member

Posts: 889Gfe
That 100% includes DFK (and frankly BBBJ).
-
01-21-25 21:33 #15326Banned Member

Posts: 739I don't expect GFE from a a girl selling P-Sleeve from a website. . . Then again, my game may be tighter than most in this forum.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:57 #15325Senior Member

Posts: 523Specific GFE? Brother it's not that complicated. A girlfriend is okay with BJ without cover and kissing too.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
She stated she was GFE and was no where close to GFE. Idk what types of girlfriends you had but don't claim to be GFE when you're not and fellas don't pay 300 hh like I did, you'll end up regretting it. Not to mention she not even a utr when she still has ads up.
-
01-21-25 16:53 #15324Banned Member

Posts: 739Gfe
Did you ask her what her specific GFE was?
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
Not every provider defines it the same way.
Its on you, because you assumed without confirmation.
-
01-21-25 16:20 #15323Senior Member

Posts: 523How's that on me? She said she was GFE and she wasn't.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 15:05 #15322Banned Member

Posts: 739Re: UTR
More reasons why you should never assume anything without asking directly.
That's on you.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





