Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35880
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    I hope Orange has some new and better talent coming or I'll just take a break from them. BTW Summer said she will be leaving in a few days as well.
    Yeah, I was a little confused because I thought that the web site said that she was leaving on the 20th (which is when I saw her), and now it says that she's there from the 18th to the 30th when I know she was there before the 18th.

  2. #35879

    Lineup?

    Where can we see thw roster?

    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Easy parking and easy to find. Was greeted by Lili a new girl. Very petite beautiful and sweet girl. Had a great time with her. Definitely recommended.
    .

  3. #35878

    Looking for Euro Girls

    I use to go to Executive Relaxation Spa or ERS. I am looking for a Massage Spa with Northern European girls with friendly vibe.

  4. #35877
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBlack  [View Original Post]
    Keep forgetting to type up my recent encounter some days back at the Chicago spa on 3 West Armitage. Bella was a smoking hot oriental doll with light skin with big bubble ass. Took me by the hand right away after the intros and we head to the back. I laid there and covered when she came back she took off her top for me immediately. Them melons were beautiful and she rode them up against my chest up and down. Among the better side to side, slide to slide actions I've experienced. She massaged my shoulders and my bad that I couldn't keep my hands off her ass. We flipped over, agreed on the tip and that she agreed to devour my golden rod. Hot damn it was so wet and warm. No bad breath from this chick. Smelled great and no doubt appreciate that she keeps up with her body. Bella really looked down for anything. Will pay them another visit when I get the itch for AMP.
    Are you talking about the place that goes by Chicago Spa LLC? There's 1 on Fullerton. That's another Papasan joint that switches workers often this "Bella" might be gone by next week.

  5. #35876
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Any late night options for a massage in or near downtown Chicago? I'm trying to go after work tonight. Been to grand spa but there isn't much there worth going back to. Looking for a place that has a shower available, extras would be great but trying to get a quality massage.
    Grand Spa Is the problem. That place has been going down hill for years they started skipping the Massage and get straight Into Level 1. I don't think anyone has ever made It to Level 2 there specially with Amy. Should've checked out JW over on Chicago Ave they have been stepping their game up as far as smoking hot Talent.

  6. #35875
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    D & B Health Spa, Chicago ILL

    Easy parking and easy to find. Was greeted by Lili a new girl. Very petite beautiful and sweet girl. Had a great time with her. Definitely recommended.

  7. #35874

    Zelle

    I can share my zelle to try and recoup on this one LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMyself  [View Original Post]
    Jesus effin Christ. Thanks for taking the bullet.
    .

  8. #35873

    Orange Spa

    Kinda disappointed last night. I scheduled to see Susu and when I walked in where I usually see the older lady, there was some guy. I told him I was there to see Susu, he runs into the back calling her name, I hear some chatting and he comes back and says she is no longer there. I showed him my texts with confirmation and he says something to the girls and this other girl approaches me, which I said you are not Susu. She said no, she is Linda. She was not that good looking IMO and I said no thanks. Coming up the hallway was another and said she was Bobo. Absolutely nothing like her pics! What others have said is true and definitely not one to choose, she is short, a little chubby, and a 6 for face.

    So I ask if Summer is there. I've seen her before and her pics are real. She rates an 8. 5 in my book. So long story short I ended up with Summer, still had a good time with her, she is warm and we even had a few laughs when I showed her the pics that were posted for Bobo. Summer said Susu left at 2 pm and she didn't even think mms knew Susu was gone until I said something.

    I hope Orange has some new and better talent coming or I'll just take a break from them. BTW Summer said she will be leaving in a few days as well.

  9. #35872

    Downtown

    Any late night options for a massage in or near downtown Chicago? I'm trying to go after work tonight. Been to grand spa but there isn't much there worth going back to. Looking for a place that has a shower available, extras would be great but trying to get a quality massage.

  10. #35871
    Keep forgetting to type up my recent encounter some days back at the Chicago spa on 3 West Armitage. Bella was a smoking hot oriental doll with light skin with big bubble ass. Took me by the hand right away after the intros and we head to the back. I laid there and covered when she came back she took off her top for me immediately. Them melons were beautiful and she rode them up against my chest up and down. Among the better side to side, slide to slide actions I've experienced. She massaged my shoulders and my bad that I couldn't keep my hands off her ass. We flipped over, agreed on the tip and that she agreed to devour my golden rod. Hot damn it was so wet and warm. No bad breath from this chick. Smelled great and no doubt appreciate that she keeps up with her body. Bella really looked down for anything. Will pay them another visit when I get the itch for AMP.

  11. #35870
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Run away. I saw her last week Thursday..

    The pictures on the website are 100% fake. There is a video of her on their IG this is actually her... She has a huge C section scar. Wouldn't let me touch her tits. And worst ass I have ever seen. Terrible service terrible attitude.
    Jesus effin Christ. Thanks for taking the bullet.

  12. #35869
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Saw terrible reviews here about Debbie's old place on Peterson. They were accurate. Knocked on the door, walked in, and walked right back out. Avoid at all costs.

    Anyone know a decent independent or utr place on the NW side of the city?
    I can recommend Shiny Crystal 7 Spa on north Milwaukee. YMMV on services. But there are a couple Asian milfs there with nice jugs.

  13. #35868

    SXL options

    Good posts recently about both Kelly and Emily. Any more details on their physiques?

    I like the cute spinners best, with a rack but that's secondary. Skills and enthusiasm most important, of course.

    -AA.

  14. #35867

    Debbie's old place on Peterson

    Saw terrible reviews here about Debbie's old place on Peterson. They were accurate. Knocked on the door, walked in, and walked right back out. Avoid at all costs.

    Anyone know a decent independent or utr place on the NW side of the city?

  15. #35866

    Google SXL Nail Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyTanky  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find this place and line up?
    1400 Block or S Michigan Ave.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape