Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35860

    Run

    Run away. I saw her last week Thursday..

    The pictures on the website are 100% fake. There is a video of her on their IG this is actually her... She has a huge C section scar. Wouldn't let me touch her tits. And worst ass I have ever seen. Terrible service terrible attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    If anyone see Bobo please report. That body on the photo is insane. Curious how she fucks.
    .

  2. #35859

    Orange Bobo

    If anyone see Bobo please report. That body on the photo is insane. Curious how she fucks.

  3. #35858
    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Finally eat some courage edibles and called to schedule my bare session with Emily at SXL. Upon arriving was greeted by her and nothing overwhelming to report on looks just an average looking under 30 cute Asian spinner. Massage was legit and very good. On the Flip she gave me a hot towel rub down and then proceeded to let me face fuck her for a good 5 minutes. She then climbed on top and road me for another 5 minutes and I then told her my turn and hit her good in mish and doggie and when I was about to nut I asked her what to do and she said keep going daddy. I drained all inside her and then asked how much to keep going and she offered me pop 2 for $80 more. Laid her back on the table and went another 5 minutes before pulling out and cumming on her belly button.

    One issue is as I'm cleaning up she tells me to lay down and literally pours a half bottle of rubbing alcohol all over my crutch and make I asked what she was doing all she said was this should help. Help with what I'm thinking but I guess it part of the bare service risk.

    Overall excellent session and will 100% repeat.
    I ready on a SW reddit post that if they wipe JR down with rubbing down and you don't flinch that means you don't have any open cuts or soars which would decrease the risk that you can spread anything to them.

  4. #35857
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBurner  [View Original Post]
    As the title implies I'm looking to satisfy one of my recently acquired carnal fetishes. Where can I get a good footjob ik some of you bastards are enjoying them. Went to the one on Wabash and like Harrison I think? Sometime early last year, Tbh 6. 5/10 only bc she kept getting tired and stopped for not long at all (older masseuse).

    Thanks in advance.
    I also have a foot fetish, but I'm not into footjobs. I've never had one, but I probably wouldn't enjoy it. If the woman has pretty feet I always suck her toes while fucking her. Whether they're into it or not pretty feet are going in my mouth. LOL. Annie and Lala at Star Hot Spa, Mimi at Orange, Laura at Orange, and my favorite was Melanie at Orange she had the prettiest feet and she was ticklish.

  5. #35856
    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Finally eat some courage edibles and called to schedule my bare session with Emily at SXL. Upon arriving was greeted by her and nothing overwhelming to report on looks just an average looking under 30 cute Asian spinner. Massage was legit and very good. On the Flip she gave me a hot towel rub down and then proceeded to let me face fuck her for a good 5 minutes. She then climbed on top and road me for another 5 minutes and I then told her my turn and hit her good in mish and doggie and when I was about to nut I asked her what to do and she said keep going daddy. I drained all inside her and then asked how much to keep going and she offered me pop 2 for $80 more. Laid her back on the table and went another 5 minutes before pulling out and cumming on her belly button.

    One issue is as I'm cleaning up she tells me to lay down and literally pours a half bottle of rubbing alcohol all over my crutch and make I asked what she was doing all she said was this should help. Help with what I'm thinking but I guess it part of the bare service risk.

    Overall excellent session and will 100% repeat.
    Thanks for the review. I also went to SXL and had L2 session with bare blowjob and eating her out. I said it was my first time there and I didn't lie but then asked how I was comfortable about asking about bare services and I replied that I seen posts. Anyways I think I had the mature one of the three. The other two where much younger looking and I was introduced to them to try next time and I believe I'll be coming back. Ready to go back.

  6. #35855

    Just Left HKPD

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy04  [View Original Post]
    "Six pure sisters" haha. Regardless, anyone ever try this place?

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../23292322.html
    Just left HKPD and not a single one of these girls is there and only 2 working tonight FYI.

  7. #35854

    They'll say anything

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    The number will lead you to HKPD and as the ad states, "all pics are real". Let us know how it goes and tell us which of these girls you see.
    So I inquired the number in the ad and asked if they could send me pics of the available girls there. I was sent 4 pics.

    Me: I'd like to see girl #2 in the white dress. Is this really her?

    Handler: Yes, she is in the first room. The pic was taken here yesterday.

    Me: Are you sure this is really her that is there?

    Handler: The girl in the pic is there. How long till you get here?

    Google search and the pic shows up on many other sites. Don't ever believe these guys unless you've had experience with them, and even then be wary.

  8. #35853

    Hkpd

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy04  [View Original Post]
    "Six pure sisters" haha. Regardless, anyone ever try this place?

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../23292322.html
    The number will lead you to HKPD and as the ad states, "all the pics are real". Let us know how it goes and tell us which of these girls you see.

  9. #35852

    Bare Visit With Emily SXL

    Finally eat some courage edibles and called to schedule my bare session with Emily at SXL. Upon arriving was greeted by her and nothing overwhelming to report on looks just an average looking under 30 cute Asian spinner. Massage was legit and very good. On the Flip she gave me a hot towel rub down and then proceeded to let me face fuck her for a good 5 minutes. She then climbed on top and road me for another 5 minutes and I then told her my turn and hit her good in mish and doggie and when I was about to nut I asked her what to do and she said keep going daddy. I drained all inside her and then asked how much to keep going and she offered me pop 2 for $80 more. Laid her back on the table and went another 5 minutes before pulling out and cumming on her belly button.

    One issue is as I'm cleaning up she tells me to lay down and literally pours a half bottle of rubbing alcohol all over my crutch and make I asked what she was doing all she said was this should help. Help with what I'm thinking but I guess it part of the bare service risk.

    Overall excellent session and will 100% repeat.

  10. #35851

    Amusing ad

    "Six pure sisters" haha. Regardless, anyone ever try this place?

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../23292322.html

  11. #35850
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    K-girls in Sunny Day and young beauties from Lily's are usually whom I ask for foot licking or footjob. At least they are young pretty enough worth asking. I like licking and cum on feet most; usually do not ask girls to do foot rubbing on dick too much. Some of girls at Lily's have stockings and occasionally has girls do role play (Californian girl Cassidy! But girls are rotating you never know who you could get next. Not a good idea to ask in high volume spas.
    Just went to Sunny for the first time like a month ago, it was well worth the hike for me LOL.

  12. #35849
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBurner  [View Original Post]
    As the title implies I'm looking to satisfy one of my recently acquired carnal fetishes. Where can I get a good footjob ik some of you bastards are enjoying them. Went to the one on Wabash and like Harrison I think? Sometime early last year, Tbh 6. 5/10 only bc she kept getting tired and stopped for not long at all (older masseuse).

    Thanks in advance.
    K-girls in Sunny Day and young beauties from Lily's are usually whom I ask for foot licking or footjob. At least they are young pretty enough worth asking. I like licking and cum on feet most; usually do not ask girls to do foot rubbing on dick too much. Some of girls at Lily's have stockings and occasionally has girls do role play (Californian girl Cassidy! But girls are rotating you never know who you could get next. Not a good idea to ask in high volume spas.

  13. #35848
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBurner  [View Original Post]
    As the title implies I'm looking to satisfy one of my recently acquired carnal fetishes. Where can I get a good footjob ik some of you bastards are enjoying them. Went to the one on Wabash and like Harrison I think? Sometime early last year, Tbh 6. 5/10 only bc she kept getting tired and stopped for not long at all (older masseuse).

    Thanks in advance.
    Finally someone else Is Into this. But dude It's bad. I tried this with almost everybody at Ozone and they failed each time. They walk around with their Feet out and Yoga pants that Instantly get's me Rock hard but they just rub their feet on your Hot Dog and after A while I get bored and sometimes It takes away the momentum. I never actually Pop'd to this performance In my life (I think Porn Stars aren't showing everything) I've tried this with almost every Spa I've been to even Princess Thai both Locations Belmont and Milwaukee. The closest I almost came was over at Princess Thai some older Asian lady. Be careful busy places like Orange I had to tell some chick to stop her feet was dirty and smelled. Odd since they have A popular shower room.

  14. #35847

    Where to get Foot action

    As the title implies I'm looking to satisfy one of my recently acquired carnal fetishes. Where can I get a good footjob ik some of you bastards are enjoying them. Went to the one on Wabash and like Harrison I think? Sometime early last year, Tbh 6. 5/10 only bc she kept getting tired and stopped for not long at all (older masseuse).

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #35846

    Sloth?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHyemin  [View Original Post]
    If the pictures are right, you can find her reviews here: https://www.foxylists.com/sini.

    I saw her when she was in DMV last summer as Sini, decent service but the pictures are several years old. And, she is not Korean.
    DMV? I thought of the service from the sloth in Zootopia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape