Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 33453
-
01-23-25 08:54 #31128Regular Member

Posts: 6Info
Can I please get her information?
Originally Posted by TravelerCin85
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 18:04 #31127Senior Member

Posts: 103One link
I think he his talking about below zen.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/220851088579
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 17:50 #31126Senior Member

Posts: 130UTR is now over near Beechmont
My UTR is over in the Beechmont area for a few weeks. Let me know if you want her info! As always, use good judgement.
-
01-22-25 15:51 #31125Senior Member

Posts: 229Chase
Been around for over 10-15 years and is OK. But she was one and done for me. I get there and get ready to start and she tells it her time of the month. WTF.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 13:47 #31124Senior Member

Posts: 348I read that too, but saw her back around that time and she was fine with me. No problems whatsoever. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 22:52 #31123Senior Member

Posts: 128Can we start putting links please
Not sure why so many people are reporting without providing links. Divine rachel gets a pass since so many have reported already. But Jess at zen is no where to be found. Have zero clue who your talking about.
Originally Posted by GqGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 19:36 #31122Senior Member

Posts: 1165Cross post
Read massage reports.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:23 #31121Senior Member

Posts: 72Got an ad for Jess? Looked it up in the forum and didn't see anything that matched Jess at zen.
Originally Posted by GqGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:05 #31120Senior Member

Posts: 353Never tried her but she has the look I like, think there was some buzz about her acting crazy.
Originally Posted by CinciftBall33
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 10:50 #31119Senior Member

Posts: 33Zen and Devine Rachel
Two-parter. A quick report and question:
Had my second dream about Jess at Zen. I called ahead and met her right when they opened. She was wearing tight black pants and a tight top which accentuated her curves very well. Requested an hour and got a pretty good massage for the first 40 minutes. She asked me what I wanted on the flip and I asked for everything. She got a bit excited at that point. Cool that she was very into it. Gave $. 60 for full service. We undressed, started with a covered BJ, then missionary. Those lips and tits. Geesh. I'm a fan. Asked if I could finish on her tits and she agreed. I moved her to the chair nearby and went to town. Exploded in between those gorgeous knockers. All in all a great visit. I met the other worker while there. Didn't catch the name but she seemed like fun.
Question on Devine Rachel. She lists mutual touch massage (60 minutes and 90 minutes) as well as FS among her services. For those that have seen her, does the mutual touch massage include a HE? Is there a separate donation required for it beyond the price she has listed? I've been thinking about scheduling but want to know what to expect.
Thanks in advance, gang.
-
01-21-25 07:53 #31118Senior Member

Posts: 213Kylie Reid
She's back in NC her SA account is not active can anyone share her current contact information please pm me.
-
01-21-25 07:44 #31117Regular Member

Posts: 20Chase
Fellas. What's the deal with this one. I used to see her post some time back probably like a year ago but then never seen her post again. I noticed she's been posting again. Anyone familiar with her. Thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181640349
-
01-20-25 20:51 #31116Senior Member

Posts: 92Bonita
Anyone heard anything from her? Been trying to reach out for a cpl days. Unanswered text which is not normal! LEO get her?
-
01-18-25 12:35 #31115Regular Member

Posts: 2Juliet Fox & Sofia
Hello all. Newbie here.
Wanted to know if anyone have any Intel on the below two posts.
https://tryst.link/escort/juliet_fox
https://tryst.link/escort/ssofiabran89
Nothing on either of them on here or them. The first one has one report on Eccie. Seems TGTBT.
Appreciate your inputs.
-
01-18-25 08:57 #31114Senior Member

Posts: 386Not sure when you saw her but she has never been obese overweight yes. After she had the procedure as DuckMan said body has been tightened up. Flat tummy larger ass.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
DD tits. One of my go to providers besides little WetWet. Add a few AMPs that's all the menu I need.












Reply With Quote





