Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 31842
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29577

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by SnackLord  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an encounter with Ted with this lady.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fields-oflavender6287

    Any feedback would be appreciated.
    She's a hard one to find reviews on because she's changed her name a few times, and seems to move in and out of nashville often ish? That being said, she's real and will meet up. Reviews have stated she's an older MILF type, she requires a phone call to discuss things ahead of meeting so be prepared for that. She's a bit quirky on the phone and in person, but will for sure get the job done. If you're into the MILF yoga type, she's a decent option. Menu varies from person to person. I've heard everything from rub and tug to full service, so as always YMMV.

  2. #29576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried?
    Can confirm she's a good time and open menu.

  3. #29575

    Kaya Rose

    Has anyone had an encounter with Ted with this lady.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fields-oflavender6287

    Any feedback would be appreciated.

  4. #29574
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelR  [View Original Post]
    She looks hott! Did you have to give personal information to see her and / or photos?
    I did have to send a blacked out photo of my I'd. Many are not comfortable with that, and I totally respect those who do not want to send that info.

  5. #29573
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    I found this Yu Hee mentioned on another site in conversations that seemed to be pointing to the same TER profile. Based on your experience, does she seem to the be same person?
    I'd say that is most likely her. She has the body of a goddess, and these photos may be airbrushed, but besides the typical photoshop enhancements, they look pretty accurate.

  6. #29572
    I'm going to be honest, all of those look like scams / fake photos. Stick with CCG.

  7. #29571

    Never give a hoe your DL

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    She is hot, but do not go by pictures. These agencies never use a real picture. Like the other agency you have to send them a picture of your I'd and that's about it. Pretty streamlined and I heard other mention that they got asked for a LinkedIn, but I did not get that request.
    Hey! Don't give these hoes your DL. They open their legs for money. The information is used to control you if needed.

  8. #29570

    Fantasy Lady Beth

    Checking in to see if anyone has seen Beth in recent months. She was a big name on here years ago for those who are new.

  9. #29569
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...r/065748802155

    Might scratch an itch for a few of you guys.
    Has anyone tried?

  10. #29568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    Was she real? I've seen her ads popup alot. And wondered if she was a robbery in the making.
    Based out of Daytona FL. Definitely real.

  11. #29567

    Yes with a caveat

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    I found this Yu Hee mentioned on another site in conversations that seemed to be pointing to the same TER profile. Based on your experience, does she seem to the be same person?
    I'd say they are close enough. A little dated, and I believe parts have been changed out and bigger. My experience in my dream was amazing with her, I'd recommend.

  12. #29566

  13. #29565
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    She is hot, but do not go by pictures. These agencies never use a real picture. Like the other agency you have to send them a picture of your I'd and that's about it. Pretty streamlined and I heard other mention that they got asked for a LinkedIn, but I did not get that request.
    I found this Yu Hee mentioned on another site in conversations that seemed to be pointing to the same TER profile. Based on your experience, does she seem to the be same person?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yu Hee.jpg‎   Yu Hee Pink.jpg‎   Se-A_1.jpg‎   Se-A_2.jpg‎   Se-A_3.jpg‎  

    Se-A_4.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-01-21 at 3.30.26 pm.jpg‎  

  14. #29564
    She is hot, but do not go by pictures. These agencies never use a real picture. Like the other agency you have to send them a picture of your I'd and that's about it. Pretty streamlined and I heard other mention that they got asked for a LinkedIn, but I did not get that request.

    Quote Originally Posted by AxelR  [View Original Post]
    She looks hott! Did you have to give personal information to see her and / or photos?

  15. #29563
    Thai Mia is back, although listed with a different phone number from what I have.

    Tempted to text the old number and see if she responds.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/965802978287

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape