Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29575

    Kaya Rose

    Has anyone had an encounter with Ted with this lady.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fields-oflavender6287

    Any feedback would be appreciated.

  2. #29574
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelR  [View Original Post]
    She looks hott! Did you have to give personal information to see her and / or photos?
    I did have to send a blacked out photo of my I'd. Many are not comfortable with that, and I totally respect those who do not want to send that info.

  3. #29573
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    I found this Yu Hee mentioned on another site in conversations that seemed to be pointing to the same TER profile. Based on your experience, does she seem to the be same person?
    I'd say that is most likely her. She has the body of a goddess, and these photos may be airbrushed, but besides the typical photoshop enhancements, they look pretty accurate.

  4. #29572
    I'm going to be honest, all of those look like scams / fake photos. Stick with CCG.

  5. #29571

    Never give a hoe your DL

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    She is hot, but do not go by pictures. These agencies never use a real picture. Like the other agency you have to send them a picture of your I'd and that's about it. Pretty streamlined and I heard other mention that they got asked for a LinkedIn, but I did not get that request.
    Hey! Don't give these hoes your DL. They open their legs for money. The information is used to control you if needed.

  6. #29570

    Fantasy Lady Beth

    Checking in to see if anyone has seen Beth in recent months. She was a big name on here years ago for those who are new.

  7. #29569
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...r/065748802155

    Might scratch an itch for a few of you guys.
    Has anyone tried?

  8. #29568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    Was she real? I've seen her ads popup alot. And wondered if she was a robbery in the making.
    Based out of Daytona FL. Definitely real.

  9. #29567

    Yes with a caveat

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    I found this Yu Hee mentioned on another site in conversations that seemed to be pointing to the same TER profile. Based on your experience, does she seem to the be same person?
    I'd say they are close enough. A little dated, and I believe parts have been changed out and bigger. My experience in my dream was amazing with her, I'd recommend.

  10. #29566

  11. #29565
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    She is hot, but do not go by pictures. These agencies never use a real picture. Like the other agency you have to send them a picture of your I'd and that's about it. Pretty streamlined and I heard other mention that they got asked for a LinkedIn, but I did not get that request.
    I found this Yu Hee mentioned on another site in conversations that seemed to be pointing to the same TER profile. Based on your experience, does she seem to the be same person?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yu Hee.jpg‎   Yu Hee Pink.jpg‎   Se-A_1.jpg‎   Se-A_2.jpg‎   Se-A_3.jpg‎  

    Se-A_4.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-01-21 at 3.30.26 pm.jpg‎  

  12. #29564
    She is hot, but do not go by pictures. These agencies never use a real picture. Like the other agency you have to send them a picture of your I'd and that's about it. Pretty streamlined and I heard other mention that they got asked for a LinkedIn, but I did not get that request.

    Quote Originally Posted by AxelR  [View Original Post]
    She looks hott! Did you have to give personal information to see her and / or photos?

  13. #29563
    Thai Mia is back, although listed with a different phone number from what I have.

    Tempted to text the old number and see if she responds.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/965802978287

  14. #29562

    What personal info

    She looks hott! Did you have to give personal information to see her and / or photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyNutwoot  [View Original Post]
    My review of Yuhee was exactly what happened. Not a 'one post wonder' from me. I've reviewed multiple woman on here, have seen dozens and have been in the hobby going on two decades. Yuhee was hands down on my top 3 providers I have ever been with. If you don't want to believe the hype. That is on you. I'm not paid by the agency, not coerced into giving reviews, nor do really care if you go see her or not.

    I just have shared my wonderful experiences with Yuhee (have seen her 4 times now) because I'd love for her to stay busy enough to stick around!

    Since I've seen her, she is the only one I've seen as for the money. She is damn near impossible to beat around here.

    But again, if you don't believe what I, or the other people are saying. That is your prerogative. It's just a shame that you'd miss out on such an amazing provider because of your skepticism.

  15. #29561

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...r/065748802155

    Might scratch an itch for a few of you guys.
    Was she real? I've seen her ads popup alot. And wondered if she was a robbery in the making.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape