Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 651 1151 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 31845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29595

    Celeste

    Hey everyone, I just wanted to post a quick review of an amazing meeting with Celeste the other night. I know there have been a review that poopoo'd her for only providing covered services. If you're looking for only bare, you can skip this. But if you're interested in having a blast with fun woman, keep on reading.

    This was my first time having a non AMP experience. So I kinda went in a little nervous, not knowing what to expect. I've read plenty bad reviews where the provider was smelly, didn't look like their picture, click watcher, got shitty service, got scammed and so on. When Celeste arrived at my hotel, she immediately took away that nervous energy. She is sweet, considerate, thoughtful and most importantly super sexy hahaha. She wore this super sexy lingerie. She came clean and smelled great. She talks to you like you've been friends for a long time. We started just rubbing each other while we talked to get comfortable. Then she gave me a nice massage, which got the ball rolling. Different positions. She was pretty open to anything I asked for. She's definitely a pleaser. I will be back in Nashville soon and I plan to hit her up again.

    If you're looking for a hit it and quit, she's not for you. With that said it's YMMV depending on the connection and how you treat her. If you have any specific questions about my time with her, you can DM me.

  2. #29594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    She checks a lot of my boxes and pretty too.
    She's got a nice ass and gets wet & creamy. The biggest downside is her attitude is a bit manic and she's all over the place. Also has missing teeth. But the view from behind was worth it. Looks like pics.

  3. #29593

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...r/065748802155

    Might scratch an itch for a few of you guys.
    She checks a lot of my boxes and pretty too.

  4. #29592

    This is accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    She's a hard one to find reviews on because she's changed her name a few times, and seems to move in and out of nashville often ish? That being said, she's real and will meet up. Reviews have stated she's an older MILF type, she requires a phone call to discuss things ahead of meeting so be prepared for that. She's a bit quirky on the phone and in person, but will for sure get the job done. If you're into the MILF yoga type, she's a decent option. Menu varies from person to person. I've heard everything from rub and tug to full service, so as always YMMV.
    This is accurate. If you do get full service, it will be short (like 5 minutes) and just a few positions. She does give a good BJ (BBBJ but YMMW). You probably get two shots.

    Incall is a residence and not a hotel.

  5. #29591

    Barbie

    Anyone have any experience with this lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181701667

  6. #29590

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by SnackLord  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an encounter with Ted with this lady.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fields-oflavender6287

    Any feedback would be appreciated.
    She's a hard one to find reviews on because she's changed her name a few times, and seems to move in and out of nashville often ish? That being said, she's real and will meet up. Reviews have stated she's an older MILF type, she requires a phone call to discuss things ahead of meeting so be prepared for that. She's a bit quirky on the phone and in person, but will for sure get the job done. If you're into the MILF yoga type, she's a decent option. Menu varies from person to person. I've heard everything from rub and tug to full service, so as always YMMV.

  7. #29589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried?
    Can confirm she's a good time and open menu.

  8. #29588

    Kaya Rose

    Has anyone had an encounter with Ted with this lady.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fields-oflavender6287

    Any feedback would be appreciated.

  9. #29587
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelR  [View Original Post]
    She looks hott! Did you have to give personal information to see her and / or photos?
    I did have to send a blacked out photo of my I'd. Many are not comfortable with that, and I totally respect those who do not want to send that info.

  10. #29586
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    I found this Yu Hee mentioned on another site in conversations that seemed to be pointing to the same TER profile. Based on your experience, does she seem to the be same person?
    I'd say that is most likely her. She has the body of a goddess, and these photos may be airbrushed, but besides the typical photoshop enhancements, they look pretty accurate.

  11. #29585
    I'm going to be honest, all of those look like scams / fake photos. Stick with CCG.

  12. #29584

    Never give a hoe your DL

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    She is hot, but do not go by pictures. These agencies never use a real picture. Like the other agency you have to send them a picture of your I'd and that's about it. Pretty streamlined and I heard other mention that they got asked for a LinkedIn, but I did not get that request.
    Hey! Don't give these hoes your DL. They open their legs for money. The information is used to control you if needed.

  13. #29583

    Fantasy Lady Beth

    Checking in to see if anyone has seen Beth in recent months. She was a big name on here years ago for those who are new.

  14. #29582
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...r/065748802155

    Might scratch an itch for a few of you guys.
    Has anyone tried?

  15. #29581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    Was she real? I've seen her ads popup alot. And wondered if she was a robbery in the making.
    Based out of Daytona FL. Definitely real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape