Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 31840
-
01-22-25 13:05 #29575Senior Member

Posts: 35Kaya Rose
Has anyone had an encounter with Ted with this lady.
https://tryst.link/escort/fields-oflavender6287
Any feedback would be appreciated.
-
01-22-25 06:07 #29574Senior Member

Posts: 101I did have to send a blacked out photo of my I'd. Many are not comfortable with that, and I totally respect those who do not want to send that info.
Originally Posted by AxelR
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 06:05 #29573Senior Member

Posts: 101I'd say that is most likely her. She has the body of a goddess, and these photos may be airbrushed, but besides the typical photoshop enhancements, they look pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by Fidelio23
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 01:26 #29572Senior Member

Posts: 26I'm going to be honest, all of those look like scams / fake photos. Stick with CCG.
Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 20:58 #29571Senior Member

Posts: 68Never give a hoe your DL
Hey! Don't give these hoes your DL. They open their legs for money. The information is used to control you if needed.
Originally Posted by Anon44
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 20:54 #29570Senior Member

Posts: 82Fantasy Lady Beth
Checking in to see if anyone has seen Beth in recent months. She was a big name on here years ago for those who are new.
-
01-21-25 18:50 #29569Senior Member

Posts: 262Has anyone tried?
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 18:14 #29568Senior Member

Posts: 475Real
Based out of Daytona FL. Definitely real.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 18:10 #29567Senior Member

Posts: 66Yes with a caveat
I'd say they are close enough. A little dated, and I believe parts have been changed out and bigger. My experience in my dream was amazing with her, I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by Fidelio23
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:49 #29566Senior Member

Posts: 237Visiting this week
I am setup for CCG and looking for other options has anyone seen any of these.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...sha-58349.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...967-35371.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-58457.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...wed-35141.html
-
01-21-25 16:31 #29565Senior Member

Posts: 108I found this Yu Hee mentioned on another site in conversations that seemed to be pointing to the same TER profile. Based on your experience, does she seem to the be same person?
Originally Posted by Anon44
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 14:32 #29564Senior Member

Posts: 203She is hot, but do not go by pictures. These agencies never use a real picture. Like the other agency you have to send them a picture of your I'd and that's about it. Pretty streamlined and I heard other mention that they got asked for a LinkedIn, but I did not get that request.
Originally Posted by AxelR
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:03 #29563Regular Member

Posts: 23Thai Mia is back, although listed with a different phone number from what I have.
Tempted to text the old number and see if she responds.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/965802978287
-
01-21-25 09:38 #29562Senior Member

Posts: 68What personal info
She looks hott! Did you have to give personal information to see her and / or photos?
Originally Posted by MonkeyNutwoot
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 20:12 #29561Senior Member

Posts: 244Legit
Was she real? I've seen her ads popup alot. And wondered if she was a robbery in the making.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






