Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 902 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12858
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Any gals in the last six months

    Worth checking out for a dream thanks.

  2. #12857
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Don't. Just don't.
    There's a reason she changes her name more often than the days of a month.
    Now she is going by MagicMary.
    Old. Butterface. Psycho. Tragic.

    https://tryst.link/massage/jessejane
    https://tryst.link/escort/magicmagic
    https://x.com/Maryannaclimax
    A shame. Back in the day, she was lean, great bod, and a great fuck.

    Oh well, noting lasts forever.

  3. #12856
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Cerenity

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with her Aunt Megan Before Megan dropped off the radar. And said that Cerenity was only going to be selling content and did not play on escorting again. Well apparently her plans changed because she began escorting again. But my guess is she still believes she can make money selling content.
    Told me 200 hhr and 300 hr and moving in some were in Monroe.

  4. #12855
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewP  [View Original Post]
    That's Aly. She used to be with Genesis / GenShine. She looks decent in person, but she doesn't get that into it.
    She moved from the Sharonville no fly zone to Springdale not much better area to me.

  5. #12854

    Lack of reliability

    I know it's not a new thing; but Jesus these women would make a killing if they show up and quarter of the time they agree to.

    The exception for me has been Mandy who's making bank by just being the fall back. Seriously last 4 times I saw her was when I got ghosted by someone and hit her up; between punctuality and reliability I've dialed back my hobbying alot.

  6. #12853
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCats1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this ad? Pics don't look too bad.

    Thank you!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...551/5139639290
    That's Aly. She used to be with Genesis / GenShine. She looks decent in person, but she doesn't get that into it.

  7. #12852

    She has gone by Aly

    She has gone by Aly and from what I remember most reviews were not the greatest. You can not search her name because it's only three letters. I did come across this review so you should check it out. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=hallway#post6713409.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoCats1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this ad? Pics don't look too bad.

    Thank you!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...551/5139639290

  8. #12851

    No joy, so far

    Quote Originally Posted by GoCats1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this ad? Pics don't look too bad.

    Thank you!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...551/5139639290
    I tried to hook up with her twice, both times, no response. I agree, I think she looks good.

  9. #12850
    Does anyone have any experience with this ad? Pics don't look too bad.

    Thank you!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...551/5139639290

  10. #12849

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with her Aunt Megan Before Megan dropped off the radar. And said that Cerenity was only going to be selling content and did not play on escorting again. Well apparently her plans changed because she began escorting again. But my guess is she still believes she can make money selling content.
    I saw Megan twice at a reduced rate and enjoyed her. She is petite as all get out. If she was just firmer. But, she is a great fuck and gave good head. What happened to her. Her BF shut her down?

  11. #12848
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Cerenity

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with her Aunt Megan Before Megan dropped off the radar. And said that Cerenity was only going to be selling content and did not play on escorting again. Well apparently her plans changed because she began escorting again. But my guess is she still believes she can make money selling content.
    She responded to sell content but meet up has been difficult.

  12. #12847

    Cereinty

    I had a visit with her Aunt Megan Before Megan dropped off the radar. And said that Cerenity was only going to be selling content and did not play on escorting again. Well apparently her plans changed because she began escorting again. But my guess is she still believes she can make money selling content.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    This new post seems suspicious.

    Content. Pictures. Could be wrong.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cerenity-3x

  13. #12846
    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her saying I was interested in a HHR visit and was looking for DATY and what donations might be. She responded bye. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
    She has taken her post down.

  14. #12845

    Cerenity

    This new post seems suspicious.

    Content. Pictures. Could be wrong.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cerenity-3x

  15. #12844

    Looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? I know she has run ads before but she must have pulled them down, because there is only the current ad. Which concerns me. I did a name search and looked at all the pictures from reports for the last year and found none did a google image and tin eye search and nothing came up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181240249
    She got stung by a bee and going into anaphylaxis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails faff2ebae80c775eb8d0d5f13fd7b6ba_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape