Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 325 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 4866
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4566

    Hustlers and LVSC

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Excuse the club ad of the day. I happened to drop by yesterday and didn't even know they have open bar from 6 am-9 pm DAILY.

    They must be starving for business, it's insane. Not sure how long this will last so if you want free drinks this is it. (One guy was so wasted he fell out of his chair!

    As for dancers, there's only 2 working but that was around 6 pm.
    Didn't have anything else better to do, was at Hustlers for the free drinks Sat, was hoping to catch the super hot bartender (forgot her name) sadly she was on her way out when I got there.

    This place is TRYING to win back customers and dancers. They even have a giant billboard ad by the freeway. I've heard dancers payout is now 80/20 which is really good (for the dancers anyway).

    For Sat evening, this place is still NOT pack given it's FREE entry and FREE drinks. One dancer asked "want to buy me a drink?" I just laughed and told her ass no. I met her like 2 seconds and she's expecting me to shell out what I believe is 40 bucks to BUY her a drink so she can get maybe 5 bucks? Yeah no thank you! NEXT!

    All was not lost as I've met my new ATF here (for now anyway) She is cool as shit, I won't mention her name since this might get her in trouble. I ended up getting her a drink (FREE for me of course) and she took it while the bartender wasn't looking. Lmao Now that's how you do it!

    After getting 3 VIP Dances from her, it was time to head over to LVSC for their infamous burger. Glad I was able to catch it before the happy hour ended. This place has way too many dancers working on Sat evening and there's like maybe 3-4 customers including myself. I ended up hanging out with my regular for a few hours then 2 cubans tried to double team me so it was time to go. Plus the drink prices here is CRAZY so I wasn't planning to stick around. They wanted $23 for a vodka / cran and the waitress insist tip isn't included. LOL yeah bye!

  2. #4565
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaMonger  [View Original Post]
    It's not uncommon for there to be less reports during periods that are what you called a "seasonal downturn" typically the week before Christmas it gets quiet until CES. I haven't been to CB in a long time but that is because I no longer patronize clubs in the USA when Tijuana and the Hong Kong Club there is a quick hop, skip and a jump for me to San Diego and a 2. 50 train ride to the border. Even then I will usually save my money for a longer sojourn to Pattaya Thailand.

    Back to the topic on hand however. Chicas is still there, still open, and probably still offering the best mileage you can get for a club in Las Vegas but people just aren't making any reports about it. Recently someone posted about the club on a popular NONP4 P tourism website, which I imagine may have brought some heat onto the club so maybe things there are operating a little more on the downlow.

    Anyone had a good visit there lately?
    Yes sir, a couple weeks ago I found a little time to break away from CES around noon on a weekday. I was getting different price quotes. I think some were saying a dance in the room was 25 and some said 30. I do remember the special being something like 5 songs for 100. As in the past I will do the first dance and if it is good I will just say put that towards the 5 for 100. BUT the first dance was so good, that was all I needed. (Hahaha). I only wish I could remember her name for next time. All I remember was a cuban who said she has been there 5 years and her name may have started with a and.

    The only reason I hit CB is it as close as I can come to a TJ club when I'm away from TJ.

  3. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert387  [View Original Post]
    Nothing has really been written about to any extent on CB for the past month. (The same has been the case on other boards of a somewhat similar nature.) In short, it's been mostly crickets regarding this typically hot topic. Has CB gone downhill? Is this a typical seasonal downturn in Vegas? Anyone been there in January and have anything to report? Thanks.

    I will be in town in a few weeks and will report on CB, unless you guys indicate that it's no longer worth going to.
    Just no one has been posting about it but CB will always be the same. That place will never die.

  4. #4563
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert387  [View Original Post]
    Nothing has really been written about to any extent on CB for the past month. (The same has been the case on other boards of a somewhat similar nature.) In short, it's been mostly crickets regarding this typically hot topic. Has CB gone downhill? Is this a typical seasonal downturn in Vegas? Anyone been there in January and have anything to report? Thanks.

    I will be in town in a few weeks and will report on CB, unless you guys indicate that it's no longer worth going to.
    It's not uncommon for there to be less reports during periods that are what you called a "seasonal downturn" typically the week before Christmas it gets quiet until CES. I haven't been to CB in a long time but that is because I no longer patronize clubs in the USA when Tijuana and the Hong Kong Club there is a quick hop, skip and a jump for me to San Diego and a 2. 50 train ride to the border. Even then I will usually save my money for a longer sojourn to Pattaya Thailand.

    Back to the topic on hand however. Chicas is still there, still open, and probably still offering the best mileage you can get for a club in Las Vegas but people just aren't making any reports about it. Recently someone posted about the club on a popular NONP4 P tourism website, which I imagine may have brought some heat onto the club so maybe things there are operating a little more on the downlow.

    Anyone had a good visit there lately?

  5. #4562

    Hustler Open Bar

    Excuse the club ad of the day. I happened to drop by yesterday and didn't even know they have open bar from 6 am-9 pm DAILY.

    They must be starving for business, it's insane. Not sure how long this will last so if you want free drinks this is it. (One guy was so wasted he fell out of his chair!

    As for dancers, there's only 2 working but that was around 6 pm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-01-20 094103.jpg‎  

  6. #4561

    Chica Bonitas updates?

    Nothing has really been written about to any extent on CB for the past month. (The same has been the case on other boards of a somewhat similar nature.) In short, it's been mostly crickets regarding this typically hot topic. Has CB gone downhill? Is this a typical seasonal downturn in Vegas? Anyone been there in January and have anything to report? Thanks.

    I will be in town in a few weeks and will report on CB, unless you guys indicate that it's no longer worth going to.

  7. #4560

    Uber is the way to go

    Quote Originally Posted by RChris11  [View Original Post]
    Making my way out to Vegas for business end of January mid week. I frequent AMPs and strip clubs in CT, RI, MA and I'm looking for a strip club in Vegas with extras. I won't be renting a car, so somewhere I can either walk to or Uber to. I'm staying near the sphere, and would love a place I could walk to within 15-20 min.

    Am I better off looking for an AMP? I could go the escort route as well but I'll have colleagues staying in the hotel with me so I can't bring them back to my room, so maybe outcall?

    Any info would be great! Feel free to PM.
    The only club walking distance from Sphere is Club Platinum but I would avoid that spot.

    Don't recommend pickup service from the club either unless you don't mind buying the min # of drinks. I mean it's still cheaper I would say if you plan to drink anyway.

    Otherwise, just Uber to a nearby spot, never Uber directly to the club since now they have to do kickback to the driver and you'll end up paying huge amount for cover, etc.

    Extras are hard to come by (no pun intended) Chicas is your best bet for extras just don't expect full service (save that for your AMP trips).

    Also note some AMPs also does kickbacks (not a lot but they're there) to play it safe, Uber nearby.

  8. #4559

    Re: Vegas trip

    Quote Originally Posted by RChris11  [View Original Post]
    Making my way out to Vegas for business end of January mid week. I frequent AMPs and strip clubs in CT, RI, MA and I'm looking for a strip club in Vegas with extras. I won't be renting a car, so somewhere I can either walk to or Uber to. I'm staying near the sphere, and would love a place I could walk to within 15-20 min.

    Am I better off looking for an AMP? I could go the escort route as well but I'll have colleagues staying in the hotel with me so I can't bring them back to my room, so maybe outcall?

    Any info would be great! Feel free to PM.
    All of the clubs offer pickup service from the strip. Going to AMP after strip club is a good move.

  9. #4558

    Vegas trip

    Making my way out to Vegas for business end of January mid week. I frequent AMPs and strip clubs in CT, RI, MA and I'm looking for a strip club in Vegas with extras. I won't be renting a car, so somewhere I can either walk to or Uber to. I'm staying near the sphere, and would love a place I could walk to within 15-20 min.

    Am I better off looking for an AMP? I could go the escort route as well but I'll have colleagues staying in the hotel with me so I can't bring them back to my room, so maybe outcall?

    Any info would be great! Feel free to PM.

  10. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan6999  [View Original Post]
    Wife and I are heading to Vegas next month. Wondering which club has best private rooms and ladies that my wife could get dances with. We've had a lot of fun at clubs in our area. (Rust belt state). Wife has made out with several strippers here. Any place we could get that kind of action in Vegas.
    Rhino hands down would be where I'd direct you. Like ANYWHERE make sure you talk the stripper BEFORE so you both know what you're looking for. If the say no, find another one. One will say yes.

    There are various levels of private areas.

  11. #4556

    Bring a change of clothes

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    I've never visited on a Friday or Saturday night. But weekday afternoons are not too crowded, therefore not too smokey. Not worse than Jerry's casino across the street in my experience. Some girls will gather in groups and smoke but I usually just sit away from them at the bar or other side of room.
    You're going to smell like a titty bar coming out of every place, there's no way around it really. That smell is unmistakable. Some combo stank of cheap perfume, smoke and who knows what other body odors are bound to cling to you.

    I too hate smokey places. Some places/odors are worse than others. I was in Atlanta recently and those SCs are like going a Reggae concert, you come out smelling like a Bob Marley roadie.

    Consider leaving a change of clothes, bottle of lysol, bottle of mouthwash, wet/dude wipes, bottle of purell and a garbage bag in your car.

  12. #4555

    Chicas Bonitas Afternoons Not Too Smokey

    I've never visited on a Friday or Saturday night. But weekday afternoons are not too crowded, therefore not too smokey. Not worse than Jerry's casino across the street in my experience. Some girls will gather in groups and smoke but I usually just sit away from them at the bar or other side of room.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBear20  [View Original Post]
    I have a question I've been tempted to ask for a while.

    What's the smoke like at Bonitas, etc? I really hate smokey bars. Aside from coming out and smelling like smoke, I quit smoking years ago and just don't like to be around it. I walked into Sams and left after a minute because of the smell. Any thoughts out there?

  13. #4554

    Smoking

    I have a question I've been tempted to ask for a while.

    What's the smoke like at Bonitas, etc? I really hate smokey bars. Aside from coming out and smelling like smoke, I quit smoking years ago and just don't like to be around it. I walked into Sams and left after a minute because of the smell. Any thoughts out there?

  14. #4553
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been here? It's on Boulder Highway, where the original Library was. I've been living in Vegas for 10 years, would always pass by on my way home and wonder how the hell does a strip club fail in this town. About 4 years ago I started seeing work being done, I pulled in one day to ask questions, they let me check it out, it was completely renovated and really nice! Shortly after, it opened as The Library, I never had a chance to go there, the reason, I believe, is what caused every club to fail there. It closed after about a year and a half. A couple of years later I started to see activity again, it's rebranded as LVLV Gentlemen's club. This one lasted about a year! I believe they both failed due to poor marketing and an idiotic schedule. Both clubs would not open until 9 pm. This makes no sense when you are competing with other clubs in town that open much earlier. They failed to understand that the spot is in a blue collar neighborhood with tons of traffic during the day with horny dudes driving to and from work. I mentioned I never visited either, that was the reason. Lunch and happy hour would probably have been super busy. To make it worse, LVLV had a huge banner that said "open for Lunch daily. " I didn't realize it was open for several months because they put construction barricades in front of the main entrance every day and it looked like there was still construction going on! Last year my buddies came out for the Superbowl, we decided to check it out. Got there a 9 pm, there were 2 cars in the lot! This was the Thursday before the SB, every club in town should have been packed. We left, went to Chicas and it was one of the best nights as far as the quality of women there in a long, long time. We left at about 12:30, decided to swing back by LVLV, got there, now 4 cars were in the lot! They shut down early this year, now it's Las Cariosas, I think this one might even have a shorter life as they still won't open until late at night but what's worse is that they are directly competing with Chicas and now Las Toxicas, the other clubs had mostly African American dancers.
    Some girls I knew who got thrown out of other clubs ended up at LVLV and would ask me to stop by. One night I pulled in the area, saw the neighborhood and quickly left. The girls said they had fun there, but the area is sketchy. Especially at night.

    I've also been to Las Toxicas and enjoyed it mostly. I knew someone there, so it was easy to check it out. Don't remember what I paid for a 15 min. Think it was $150 so not too bad. I will totally go back there. Hope it gets more customers than The Library did.

  15. #4552

    Las Cariñosas Las Toxicas

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been here? It's on Boulder Highway, where the original Library was. I've been living in Vegas for 10 years, would always pass by on my way home and wonder how the hell does a strip club fail in this town. They shut down early this year, now it's Las Cariosas, I think this one might even have a shorter life as they still won't open until late at night but what's worse is that they are directly competing with Chicas and now Las Toxicas, the other clubs had mostly African American dancers.
    Never been, even when I was living on that side of town. And you're right, they should at least try to open during the day and see how things are instead of nights only. Highly doubt I'll stop by, I've been going to Las Toxicas and it's been my new go to spot since. A friend was in town recently and we both had such a blast there. He claim he was getting DFK and FIV but he did the 1/2 hour (he said it's $350) It's too much for my blood so I kept sampling at 25 a song. Still, it's pretty good compared to dances I get (e. G. Hustlers, LVSC, Hippo) Of course it doesn't beat Chicas. Mileage wise Chicas is still the King.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape