Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 24695
-
01-22-25 09:34 #23165Senior Member

Posts: 129RickBarnes DM inbox is full
I am unable to respond to your message.
-
01-21-25 17:46 #23164Senior Member

Posts: 308Nope. Just specify what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:09 #23163Senior Member

Posts: 150That's how I would read it
That's how I would read it but you should go and find out.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 16:22 #23162Senior Member

Posts: 117Good Old Days
I remember a few gatherings some of us had. Occasionally with providers at some local bars. Even before then does anyone else remember Butch and / or Loretta and the places they ran?
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 16:15 #23161Senior Member

Posts: 186Nikki
I noticed Nikki got rid of her non-VIP prices. So does she ONLY do full nude now?
-
01-21-25 13:40 #23160Senior Member

Posts: 245There are still a couple of us around. Got involved when the article appeared in RiverFront Times in 2008. Thought the prices at that time were 250-300. Unless of course you went shopping on Backpage. So 16 years later costs have increased like everything else. If you are starting up again, go see Eden, she will remind you of the old days.
Originally Posted by LovePirate69
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:19 #23159Senior Member

Posts: 84Yep! Good times!
Looks like there are at least 3 old timers!
Originally Posted by AStanley26
[View Original Post]
Those were the days!
-
01-21-25 09:49 #23158Regular Member

Posts: 10Those were the Good Old Days! Remember the site well. Mac was only in the area for a couple of years.
Originally Posted by LovePirate69
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 09:29 #23157Regular Member

Posts: 21Good times
I knew there had to be at least one! Ha boy the donations sure have increased, like everything else I guess, Those were good times though!
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 07:24 #23156Senior Member

Posts: 245There are still some of us old timers around. There were some great "meet and greets" But the most outstanding part were the members, especially the ladies who participated. MacKenzie ran a tight ship, all fun, very little drama.
Originally Posted by LovePirate69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 19:58 #23155Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone remember?
STL Adult service providers? It was a Mysql message board that one of the girls ran and would organize parties with the ladies. This is going back - 20-25 years. I think a girl named Makenzie ran it. Anyway, I'm back to the hobby from a long hiatus.
I was happy to see there was still some organization going on. Any old timers here remember?
-
01-19-25 21:10 #23154Senior Member

Posts: 172Jasmine
Had a nice FBSM the other day. It's on Manchester near a car dealership. Will repeat.
-
01-19-25 19:49 #23153Senior Member

Posts: 409I had an appointment booked with her and then she went silent a week ago.
Originally Posted by MetrofarEast
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 14:34 #23152Regular Member

Posts: 6Am centerville
Hi.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
I'm new to this thread. What is the centerville section or east Saint Louis.
Looking for FS.
Thanks.
Ed.
-
01-19-25 10:24 #23151Regular Member

Posts: 1Lilia
Anyone know what is going on with her? It looks like am her ads are down currently.












Reply With Quote





