Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 1242 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27193
    Got it! Two in the Stink because there ain't no pink. LOL That's hardcore bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMundane  [View Original Post]
    It was 2 Greek for DP.

    Also facial and CIM are allowed.

  2. #27192

    County Website for Mugshots

    https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mu...hotSearch.aspx

    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    How does one find this information?

  3. #27191

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Damn looks like Bonnie, Reno and the other got picked up in Morrisville on 1/18.

    Bonnie for trafficking of Cocaine.

    Reno for possession.

    And other for resisting.

    So yall might want to avoid them for a while.
    I saw Bonnie last Friday afternoon and both of them were at the room with her. Smh.

  4. #27190
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Can't rember her name. But Bonnie has been posting about the 4 some LOL.

    But you can miss the face. Just look at the dates with Bonnie and Reno and the 3rd will show up with same MPD visit date.
    SAGL 1/18/25 is Lexi, Gracie or whatever she was calling herself when she was scamming dudes along with her crackhead pimp. I would say good riddance but she is probably back out on the streets now anyway. I would avoid that crew like the plague solely based on this girls actions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lexi stg 4.jpg‎   lexi stg 3.jpg‎  

  5. #27189
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Damn looks like Bonnie, Reno and the other got picked up in Morrisville on 1/18.

    Bonnie for trafficking of Cocaine.

    Reno for possession.

    And other for resisting.

    So yall might want to avoid them for a while.
    How does one find this information?

  6. #27188
    It was 2 Greek for DP.

    Also facial and CIM are allowed.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Maybe read your post again. Word for word, this is what you wrote:

    1. Reign-.

    https://tryst.link/escort/reignlegacy

    As per usual, always a great experience and her services have been expanded upon from what I have experienced.

    Saw her Friday night. I booked her for a tagteam with a coworker.

    CIM, GFE, Greek, and DP all offered for 2 hours ($300). The usual visit for her is about 140 roses"..

  7. #27187
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Do you know who the other is?
    Can't rember her name. But Bonnie has been posting about the 4 some LOL.

    But you can miss the face. Just look at the dates with Bonnie and Reno and the 3rd will show up with same MPD visit date.

  8. #27186
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Daisi lately? I have not seen her post in a long while.

    She is the best out there!
    I remember seeing her last post on stg mid-December. She mentioned she was going to take a break till mid-January. I'm guessing she'll start posting again today / next week, since her active days are usually Tuesday-Friday.

  9. #27185

    Other

    Do you know who the other is?

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Damn looks like Bonnie, Reno and the other got picked up in Morrisville on 1/18.

    Bonnie for trafficking of Cocaine.

    Reno for possession.

    And other for resisting.

    So yall might want to avoid them for a while.

  10. #27184

    Daisi?

    Has anyone seen Daisi lately? I have not seen her post in a long while.

    She is the best out there!

  11. #27183
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcontact  [View Original Post]
    For some of the older members, you'll remember Blaze. She's back, and I had a visit with her. She's professional, and I always thought one of the best BBJs in the area. The problem is that you have to make sure she's in a good mood and likes you for it to be exceptional. She's a decent person, so I give her rides and massages every once in a while, so my sessions have been good. She's not a spinner, and she's short, but she's pretty, still. Her pictures are old (maybe 10/15 years). She got me started with a little dancing, undressed, on her part. Moved to bbj, which was good for a little bit while she was enthusiastic. When she got bored, moved to K9, then missionary where I finished. Had wipes for me before I left. Qv was 100 (so far best value for my recent visits), but I probably stayed an hour (I did give her a massage), so she was likely gracious from that. Worth a visit if you're willing to put in a little more effort to get more out. Nice hotel on Airport Blvd is where I saw her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/blaze-escort-raleigh-317461

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/178329128351
    I remember her being described as a 30 gallon trash can.

  12. #27182

    Bonnie Reno and 3rd visiting Uncle

    Damn looks like Bonnie, Reno and the other got picked up in Morrisville on 1/18.

    Bonnie for trafficking of Cocaine.

    Reno for possession.

    And other for resisting.

    So yall might want to avoid them for a while.

  13. #27181

    Back at it! Raleigh Garner

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanDunoString  [View Original Post]
    Was the girl in the post, pictures match and accurate.

    The good:

    Decent CBJ, been a while for me, so could have lasted longer.

    Nice body.

    The bad:

    All business, no touching, or FS.

    Definitely won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/343400528161

    Can't post photo, but ad is accurate.
    PICS in case page gets deleted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-01-20 10.22.22 AM.jpg‎  

  14. #27180

    Asking for deposit don't.waste your time


  15. #27179

    No name to list

    Was the girl in the post, pictures match and accurate.

    The good:

    Decent CBJ, been a while for me, so could have lasted longer.

    Nice body.

    The bad:

    All business, no touching, or FS.

    Definitely won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/343400528161

    Can't post photo, but ad is accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape