Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 30798
-
01-23-25 11:58 #27198Senior Member

Posts: 658Bonnie
Bonnie got arrested again on possession charges and now possession of a stolen vehicle. 1/21, with friend and maybe bf / handler.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 08:14 #27197Senior Member

Posts: 26Reign? The girl I see. She is trans yes but unlike the girls posted here there are no demons or problems. I bang, I leave and I'm satisfied. She is most definitely pre but if you want greek this is some of the best I've ever had.
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 08:07 #27196Senior Member

Posts: 281It was a very suspicious ad. I say was because it has been taken down. Makes it even more suspicious.
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 21:55 #27195Senior Member

Posts: 125So I'm a little slow and apologize for not being able to follow this banter correctly, but what exactly is she / her / they: straight-up female or post-op (or pre-op) tranny?
Originally Posted by TheMundane
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 18:58 #27194Senior Member

Posts: 26I mean that usually is the case when the person is a tranny LOL.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 06:34 #27193Senior Member

Posts: 34This looks suspicious.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/608868535306
Can't find anything on this phone number. No name, no other listings. Anyone have any intel?
-
01-22-25 06:05 #27192Senior Member

Posts: 1657Got it! Two in the Stink because there ain't no pink. LOL That's hardcore bro!
Originally Posted by TheMundane
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 21:16 #27191Senior Member

Posts: 161County Website for Mugshots
https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mu...hotSearch.aspx
Originally Posted by OralFix
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 16:28 #27190Senior Member

Posts: 278Bonnie
I saw Bonnie last Friday afternoon and both of them were at the room with her. Smh.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 15:35 #27189Senior Member

Posts: 49SAGL 1/18/25 is Lexi, Gracie or whatever she was calling herself when she was scamming dudes along with her crackhead pimp. I would say good riddance but she is probably back out on the streets now anyway. I would avoid that crew like the plague solely based on this girls actions.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 15:18 #27188Senior Member

Posts: 39How does one find this information?
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 12:00 #27187Senior Member

Posts: 26It was 2 Greek for DP.
Also facial and CIM are allowed.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:40 #27186Senior Member

Posts: 274Can't rember her name. But Bonnie has been posting about the 4 some LOL.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
But you can miss the face. Just look at the dates with Bonnie and Reno and the 3rd will show up with same MPD visit date.
-
01-21-25 09:15 #27185Senior Member

Posts: 302I remember seeing her last post on stg mid-December. She mentioned she was going to take a break till mid-January. I'm guessing she'll start posting again today / next week, since her active days are usually Tuesday-Friday.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 09:15 #27184Senior Member

Posts: 173Other
Do you know who the other is?
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





