Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 691 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 10354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9274

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    Finally found something local that seemed good. No reviews to be found in this forum but I saw a few older ones in brevard county forum. Everything is in her ad. She was easy to communicate with, did a picture swap, no deposit and showed up on time. Good options on the table. She is cute, in good shape, was fun and bubbly and sexy as hell. Might go for round 2 tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...b/207035199148

    Also found her on EM.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gypsii-e...a-beach-580294
    I looked into her awhile ago and seemed to have gps.

  2. #9273

    Gypsii Beach Bunny

    Finally found something local that seemed good. No reviews to be found in this forum but I saw a few older ones in brevard county forum. Everything is in her ad. She was easy to communicate with, did a picture swap, no deposit and showed up on time. Good options on the table. She is cute, in good shape, was fun and bubbly and sexy as hell. Might go for round 2 tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...b/207035199148

    Also found her on EM.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gypsii-e...a-beach-580294

  3. #9272

  4. #9271

    Kloee

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-28011.html

    So I saw a review in the orlando forum in the escort review thread extolling the virtues of this girl. I looked at her ad and it said palm coast so I reached out and started some comms. No red flags. When I went through the OP's posts they were all rubranking reviews all over the country sometimes multiple cities on the same day. Far apart LOL So I thought I would ask you guys what you think and her number is a Jackson ms number and there are no reviews about her in Jackson or one other ms city.

  5. #9270

    Cum dump in Ormond Natalie

    Had a dream with this one yesterday in Ormand. I know she said deposit and pic. But the was a review on her already. Plus saw her years ago in Orlando. She's definitely worth it!! Plus the deposit is for her content and will be sent on Snapchat. And it's a lot of pics and videos!! And it is deducted from the dream $$ for HR. She's a cute girl. Non smoker. Or candy. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Very small BBW nice big titties and fresh showered and smelled good. Kitty is very tight and wet. Really gets into it. Awesome BBBJ with attention to the boys. Kitty smells good didn't DATY. But it definitely open. Only thing I was told no to was Greek. Definitely worth it. Loves cum pretty much anywhere. BB if wanted. PM for digits. Sorry for so reason. Can't get the link to load. But she's on STG.

  6. #9269

    Krystal daughter

    Well shit if you want to share her info please pm me. Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator0997  [View Original Post]
    Got a cold call this morning from this one I've never seen her she said she got my number from her mom Crystal I believe? Figured I'd check here before I got myself into a situation.

  7. #9268
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBeast  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I've had her before. She is Krystals daughter. Krystal has been around for years. She is young (21 ish?) She has 2 kids. She has GPS though. Her and her mom were staying together with the kids in a hotel room out near 95 and Route 1. She is fun and def cute although really thin.
    I confirm, very cute, fun, but not cheap.

  8. #9267
    She's real. I've had her before. She is Krystals daughter. Krystal has been around for years. She is young (21 ish?) She has 2 kids. She has GPS though. Her and her mom were staying together with the kids in a hotel room out near 95 and Route 1. She is fun and def cute although really thin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator0997  [View Original Post]
    Got a cold call this morning from this one I've never seen her she said she got my number from her mom Crystal I believe? Figured I'd check here before I got myself into a situation.

  9. #9266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Me as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator0997  [View Original Post]
    Got a cold call this morning from this one I've never seen her she said she got my number from her mom Crystal I believe? Figured I'd check here before I got myself into a situation.
    Said this was her new number but save her old.

    One. Didn't send a pic but it was weird.

  10. #9265

    Sent you a PM

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator0997  [View Original Post]
    Got a cold call this morning from this one I've never seen her she said she got my number from her mom Crystal I believe? Figured I'd check here before I got myself into a situation.
    Hey Gator check your messages.

  11. #9264
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator0997  [View Original Post]
    Got a cold call this morning from this one I've never seen her she said she got my number from her mom Crystal I believe? Figured I'd check here before I got myself into a situation.
    Ask her a question about the area only a local would know, that you can not google.

    Request a verification photo.

    That happened to me as well ended up an extortion scam out of Nigeria.

  12. #9263

    Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator0997  [View Original Post]
    Got a cold call this morning from this one I've never seen her she said she got my number from her mom Crystal I believe? Figured I'd check here before I got myself into a situation.
    Pic Looks good, but never seen before. Who is crystal? That might help your quest. If TOFTT, info would be much appreciated.

  13. #9262

    Anyone know this one?

    Got a cold call this morning from this one I've never seen her she said she got my number from her mom Crystal I believe? Figured I'd check here before I got myself into a situation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0373.jpg‎  

  14. #9261

    Out of Towner

    Your number 3 girl is a Streetwalking crackhead. At least you didn't fall for the gas / deposit scam. She doesn't own a car LOL. She would have taken 80. There isn't one girl on STG or Listcrawler worth more than 80 and they will all take that much if you offer it and stand your ground. They are desperate for their drugs or motel room. I can't believe that anyone would shell out 250 for anything around here including SB and massage places.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrTraveler26  [View Original Post]
    So I appreciate the couple of you who chimed in on my original 4 links. I skipped Misty #1 as I had a lot of texting going as it was, saw that what I had has #2 was in the ripoff section so passed on that too. #3 was promising for much of the night. She quoted me 250 for an hour outcall, no details discussed. Did a picture verification and said she was on her way. Then mentioned she might need money via cashapp for gas. I offered an extra 50 cash, but only in person. I don't do any deposits. After that she went silent. Got a text today saying she fell asleep. Might try again tonight.

    This one was texting me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/997021111014

    She said she was trying to send some pictures but they never came through and I never heard from her after. She quoted 250 for an hour out. No details discussed.

    I tried a bunch of others, most were no replies. Some were just hello and then nothing else. Nothing worth reporting.

    Might try again tonight, if I can figure out a trip up to Jacksonville I might try their kgirl place instead.

  15. #9260

    Out of towner

    You are going to find out what we in daytona already know. The STG girls are the absolute dregs of society. 95% of them are drug addicts or SW with a cell phone and most of them have dope boys hanging around. I kind of have given up visiting anyone where I feel like I should be armed LOL (are you listening christie) The best course these days is to either have a reliable UTR or a SB because the stg or listcrawler option just sucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape