Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 868 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 698 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 13009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10054
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87

    Kitty at Acupuncture in West Hills

    I went and seen Kitty at Acupuncture the other day. Had a fantastic time. She gives an ok massage but that's not what we are there for anyhow. Kitty has a nice slender tight body and a very pretty face. Not much of an ass though. She performed a nice BBBJ but didn't try any DT. On with the cover and she did a few minutes of CG and then we switched to standing Mish where I loved sticking willy in that little pussy and then proceeded to knock the bottom out of it. She kept saying that's a nice dick. Then to regular Mish where I fucked the shit out if her. She kept saying don't stop, don't stop. After she had a big O, she became so wet making me turn it up a notch and I kept banging away and finally came in the bag. After I pulled out she said oh that's a nice dick. Kitty did try to upsell me saying for a little more $ she could do more like dfk and 69. I told her I was fine with the standard rate. I had a great time banging that little body of hers and I will definitely repeat.

  2. #10053

    I envy Kyle

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Can you believe the guy wore a mask? Red lantern's hygiene is a close second to spa covid. Just going in that place I am usually sick for the beginning of the week after the weekend.

    Did you find out how old sasa is. No way she can be over 35? It was pretty horrifying watching her get redressed. The size on her jeans as negative 5. I thought she was a kid.

    But FFR that snapper is tighter than a lug nut on a 67 chevy stuck in snow storm in Appleton Wisconsin.
    I envy kyloren if he was really the face masked man who was able to see the living legend Priscilla in the flesh.

    That moment and highlight must have been better than his sloppy Seconds with Sasa.

    Always a pleasure reading your reviews Priscilla!

  3. #10052
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Kn95

    Quote Originally Posted by RenKylo  [View Original Post]
    So you were the old geezer barely putting a dent in that pussy! Not much moaning coming from the room, you shouldve stayed and heard me slapping her cheeks to show you how it's done! She was moaning pretty loudly as I pounded that pussy and even got Sasa number so she can let me know when she'll be back make sure she has someone to slap her cheeks right! That pussy isn't as tight anymore after I left. Overall Sasa is a good fuck!
    Can you believe the guy wore a mask? Red lantern's hygiene is a close second to spa covid. Just going in that place I am usually sick for the beginning of the week after the weekend.

    Did you find out how old sasa is. No way she can be over 35? It was pretty horrifying watching her get redressed. The size on her jeans as negative 5. I thought she was a kid.

    But FFR that snapper is tighter than a lug nut on a 67 chevy stuck in snow storm in Appleton Wisconsin.

  4. #10051

    Raport

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbaka10  [View Original Post]
    I mostly frequent the korg scene and am super new to the AMP scene, so trying to learn more.

    If you want to go to an AMP and are targeting a specific WG / provider, can you call ahead to make an appointment to ensure that you see said provider? Not sure what the etiquette is.

    Sounds like most of you guys walk in and hope for the best. If so, what happens if the WG isn't available and you don't get someone you like?
    Not all C-Orgs that run the shops are the same. I've managed to score a couple phone numbers of providers. That way, I could call ahead and ask them to freshen up before I came in. Even find out where they rotated to. At first, they thought I was bluffing. That is until I showed up on time and reminded them to freshen up for me before the deed. And TIP them for their efforts (YMMV of course). You can build rapport with anyone. My favorite chicks began to comply to my request with no hitches. But there have been times when their spots got super busy and a couple times I even had to wait 15-30 min, but I'd just bounce. I'd either book with a Kgirl or call back another time. That happened maybe twice. But my ATFs would always make up for it. So if you see a good thing.

    #1: Don't ruin it and #2: you can put in some effort in order to repeat it. Hope this helps, my man.

  5. #10050

    TA. Lulu

    After reading the reviews about this place, I decided to go to Lulu. I started this hobby by going to AMPs, 8155, are&are and the surrounding area. After feeling that something was missing, I started going to K-orgs, which is where I've been for a long time. However, I needed a massage and decided to combine business with pleasure. I went to Top with an appointment with Lulu. When I got there, Mina met me. Mina is a woman in her mid-30's, very pretty and polite. She took me to the room, and I paid 0. 60 HR hf. She said that Lulu would be right there. The room is much cleaner than any other AMP I've been to. The facilities are very good. After a few minutes, Lulu came in and I was happy. She really is beautiful and young. In a K-org, she would easily be this new premium line. She has a beautiful, all-natural body and white skin. She starts a massage that was what I needed, perfect pressure, I relax and a few minutes later she cleans me with a hot towel and asks with a gesture if I want to fuck, I say yes and she asks for the donation, $. 5 and she leaves and comes back taking off her dress and at that moment I get very hard, she gives me some light kisses and comments on how big I am, 8", she gets down and starts a BBBJ and soon after it turns into 69, she has a beautiful slot with small lips, I stimulate FOV and then she puts on the cover and mounts, she liked the size and said it was good, after a few minutes we changed to DS and I couldn't resist much with her moaning and asking to go harder and deeper, sometimes I took it off to see Holy and she moaned loudly and with that I filled the cover, after that she hurried things a lot and left the room, that part was strange, then Mina comes back and gives me a very good massage, we talk and she also compliments my 8", give me my time and I'll give a tip the girl and she refuses and says that everything is fine, I say that I will come back and leave. I enjoyed my entire moment, Lula is very good looking and better than 80% of the girls in K-orgs, but the service is a little below, Mina is incredible and even though she is not my cup of tea I might try her at some point, I recommend it.

  6. #10049
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I smell like I sound

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbaka10  [View Original Post]
    I mostly frequent the korg scene and am super new to the AMP scene, so trying to learn more.

    If you want to go to an AMP and are targeting a specific WG / provider, can you call ahead to make an appointment to ensure that you see said provider? Not sure what the etiquette is.

    Sounds like most of you guys walk in and hope for the best. If so, what happens if the WG isn't available and you don't get someone you like?
    While the heroes supporting the sham that is the various K-orgs deserve all the derision that I give, let me explain why I think AMPs, well certain ones, are better than hopping in a shower on clean sheets on sawtelle with a woman in her 40's.

    First, if you want to know what kind of monger you are, try the following. Go to fig. This is the most raw form of mongering. As you say, you go there hoping for the best, but you do have the ability to select away from a pig. Fig, unfortunately is no longer a viable thoroughfare due to the pimps with low iq, and providers with even lower iq.

    Second, try a strip club. Yes there are huge mileage issues, but you again get to the primordial state of picking what you want.

    Third, you can become a sort of AMP person and choose wisely. From intel here, you know that right now, red lantern is the ultimate power in the universe and sasa or miya are better than any K-org specimen. If you want to, yes, you can text ahead. Some places like 8155 offer a line up. But AMPs in general are lower class than a golden corral video review on youtube.

    Last is the current online "scene". Private delights is a mess, the rest are as shitty as asriah's baby's diaper on a soft white underbelly video. From this detritus is the k-org scene. These bookers have created a total alternate universe of exclusive access and girls cumming so hard, cease and desist letters go out from the landlords. Like the AMP "scene" perhaps 10% of the distaff nomenclature are fuckable. The idea that you would fuck a girl with fake pictures and then tout her when she is an obvious pigeon irks me to no end. But that is the scene. The pluses of this is that you are treated with some respect. You will not have another monger waiting outside, you will not see an imprint of my cock on the towel you lay down on. But again, you are part of a system more corrupt than a no bid contract to rebuild pali high.

    Read this forum and the force will be with you, always.

  7. #10048

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDSouza703  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers will be visiting the LA area in a few weeks and I wanted to know the top 3 establishments to visit purely based on looks and service?

    P. S: About a year ago I visited the joint run by the Asian mamasan who brought in a Latina lineup to pick from. Was totally blow away by the service at that one.

    Thanks!
    LA is huge, I would put Top Acupuncture (Lulu), Lavender Day Spa, Luna Beauty Spa (Cindy, Santa Ana area), Moon Beauty (Emma, if she's there).

  8. #10047
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbaka10  [View Original Post]
    I mostly frequent the korg scene and am super new to the AMP scene, so trying to learn more.

    If you want to go to an AMP and are targeting a specific WG / provider, can you call ahead to make an appointment to ensure that you see said provider? Not sure what the etiquette is.

    Sounds like most of you guys walk in and hope for the best. If so, what happens if the WG isn't available and you don't get someone you like?
    If you are in the k-org then going to an AMP is a step down.

    Service is hit or miss, they don't change the sheets after each monger, some don't even wash after each session.

    Stick to the k-org that's my opinion as I came from the AMP scene until I got approved to see K orgs.

  9. #10046

    Newbie question

    I mostly frequent the korg scene and am super new to the AMP scene, so trying to learn more.

    If you want to go to an AMP and are targeting a specific WG / provider, can you call ahead to make an appointment to ensure that you see said provider? Not sure what the etiquette is.

    Sounds like most of you guys walk in and hope for the best. If so, what happens if the WG isn't available and you don't get someone you like?

  10. #10045
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I will give a longer review later, but sasa at red lantern has a pussy that is tighter than Rambo's headband.

    I have never felt anything like it.

    When you pull out the tip just for tracking purposes, it make a sound like you are opening a pickle jar.

    I did not last in flat doggie at all. My third thrust and I burnt up in the pussy-sphere.

    And, yes, a fucko was waiting outside the bedroom door to fuck her next. Not outside, not in a lobby, not in that infernal kitchen, no literally outside the door. And natch he was wearing a medical mask.
    So you were the old geezer barely putting a dent in that pussy! Not much moaning coming from the room, you shouldve stayed and heard me slapping her cheeks to show you how it's done! She was moaning pretty loudly as I pounded that pussy and even got Sasa number so she can let me know when she'll be back make sure she has someone to slap her cheeks right! That pussy isn't as tight anymore after I left. Overall Sasa is a good fuck!

  11. #10044

  12. #10043
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Its blue

    It was a normal Sunday on the West side meaning that there was literally no pusssy anywhere.

    If you were a big fan of private delights you could probably get anal 17 times in fucken Norwalk.

    I was nursing a little bit of a back order and texted it over to the Red Lantern. The staff told me Mia, Lnan (and sasa were available.

    I had Intel only on Miya from this board, but nothing on the other two.

    I got there around 7 40 and I texted that I would like to be admitted now into the fuck chamber.

    In what would be an ominous sign I was asked how long it would take for me to arrive I said 30 seconds because I was sitting across the street at the Lutheran Church studying reviews of non pros.

    I used the side door and the door opens to a somewhat of a knockout Pixie style prostitute, wearing nightclub jeans, a crop top showing her midriff, and a face that tells me she had to be please God let her be under age 40.

    She shows me in and as I walked by the break room I did see 2 girls on break resting their twats by lying down together. I did see a blonde and that might be Miya.

    Anyhow Sasa shows me to the big room and I said I'd like to do an hour, even tho she pitched me the half hour. I will soon see why she advocated for the half.

    I laid down and to her credit she gave me a rather hard message even though I bitched about it. She did tease my warm supple smooth ass cheeks, but did not test for polyps.

    She turned me over and after a frontal rub with probably 15 minutes into the hour she grabbed my rather flaccid dong, and was complaining that I was asleep.

    I did not know how to kind of respond so I let my power point do the talking and sported an oak tree size erection within about 25 seconds.

    She then said money I gave her 160 and she said she'd come back. I went and adjusted the towel which had shriveled up into my asshole and laid it out flat and laid face up.

    She came back came back in she disrobed. She took her pants off and they were so tight that they dragged her black panties mid Bush level. She took off her panties and her top and she had the most lovely 32 to 34 size B to size C. She gets on and jumps me into a 69 position.

    I did not go down on her although she went downtown (think grand central market, not fucken crypto.com arena) on me. I did finger dinger her chaff and it looked interesting. She had a very nice straight haired Bush and no noticeable roast beef hanging on her lips but they were rather meaty. I did notice that this was a small girl I don't think she is more than 100 pounds and I don't think she is more than 5 foot one.

    She got off me after a while. Ball sucking included. And got the party hat. Put it on me and then started bopping me cowgirl.

    She did that thing where she leaned over and as I started snapping my woman pleaser and she started clenching her growler and I almost wanted to ask that they put in handlebars on the bed. I thought I was going to go into a low earth orbit.

    I then get her off me and do some variations of the missionary and she is tightening up pretty darn good I did that for a while and I figured it was time for doggy.

    I turn her over and start doing her regular canine on her knees and she is really really tight as you know I have a 10 inch maglite so I am not surprised by tightness but this one was out of the ordinary, I mean she was tighter than a camel's ass in a sandstorm.

    We even got a little bit short of lubrication, and then I heard a conversation whereby one of the other workers yelled at her she yelled back, the other worker shouted back and salsa yelled back and the conversation was concluded.

    I had recorded the conversation on my spy network audio recorder and the worker said:

    Sasa this fucko is was here who you promised to boink at 8:00 PM ish. Sasa said well can you ask him to take a walking tour of Culver City I have a guy who smells like a salmon fillet and he is 8 inches up my cooter.

    To which the worker replied. Sasa this fucko looks like he's going to bloody explode if you don't have your cock in him in the next 10 minutes so you better do that do that thing where you clench your pussy so that the guy pops off like a multiple reentry vehicle off an ICBM.

    Anyways she grabs some Lube, and then we go to flat doggy and she lets me pound the funk out of her for one series of reps. I then did some triceps, and I figure I would do 2 more series of reps and then let her jerk me off or maybe a second BJ.

    Sasa was having none of this. Apparently the errors made at the control tower with the flight pattern made her very much focused on getting me out of there like yesterday.

    So in the second series of thrust she did this thing with her pusssy that if Heinz patented it you wouldn't need Ketchup up on your mashed potatoes. This pussy of hers makes string theory look pedantic.

    I flooded the bag so much I was going to call the fire department and see if it could be used to put out some of the remaining wildfires.

    I was seriously shocked at her pussy functioning. And she is good looking and I'm not even going to get into the whole comparison with these FEMAloids on Sawtelle with the fake pictures.

    Sasa is truly hot if you like Asians and she is young, very tight thin body, no baby damage, no tattoos, just pure Culver City fogging.

    I get dressed to go out and here's where the fun ends. As I'm walking out there is to the left of the big room there is kind of one of those changing walls that folds, you know the things that you sort of go behind to get undressed at like a dry cleaner or if you are a runway model.

    As I walk out sure enough this fucken 30 year old dude latin mix a lot wearing a medical mask looks at me rolls his eyes somewhere near Cleveland, and is like Oh my God I can't believe I have to fuck her after this shitass banged her.

    And I just said, golden corral seconds bro. He heard me. And of course he was wearing a medical mask. I sort of slow rolled my way out just to piss fuck off.

    I will be back.

  13. #10042
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Tuco

    I will give a longer review later, but sasa at red lantern has a pussy that is tighter than Rambo's headband.

    I have never felt anything like it.

    When you pull out the tip just for tracking purposes, it make a sound like you are opening a pickle jar.

    I did not last in flat doggie at all. My third thrust and I burnt up in the pussy-sphere.

    And, yes, a fucko was waiting outside the bedroom door to fuck her next. Not outside, not in a lobby, not in that infernal kitchen, no literally outside the door. And natch he was wearing a medical mask.

  14. #10041

    Visiting LA

    Hello fellow mongers will be visiting the LA area in a few weeks and I wanted to know the top 3 establishments to visit purely based on looks and service?

    P. S: About a year ago I visited the joint run by the Asian mamasan who brought in a Latina lineup to pick from. Was totally blow away by the service at that one.

    Thanks!

  15. #10040
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    Monica / Garden spa / Culver City

    Monica comes across like the girl next store or the really friendly office hottie.

    Got started with a massage, then she licked all over my back and legs. On the flip got a nice BBBJ and titfuck. Her natural C's were just big enough to fuck properly. Hit all the positions, but standing doggy and cowgirl were the best. Finished in cowgirl because she was no kissing so I figured she'd also be no CIM, but it was nice with a titty in the mouth and pounding away from the bottom.

    Saw Baby on the way out. Not quite as pretty face wise but I think she may have the better body. I'm going to go back Saturday and find out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape