Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 1165 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 25701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23241
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jodi last week and let's just say it got very HOT for a winter day. Sheesh. She's always an incredible experience.
    Care to share her info?

  2. #23240

    Jodi Simply The Best

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jodi last week and let's just say it got very HOT for a winter day. Sheesh. She's always an incredible experience.
    She always brings it and exhausting fun.

  3. #23239

    Des

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-418dee19f905

    I know she has been around but I've not met her. Can't search 3 letter names. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks. Stay safe and warm guys.

    Timder.
    Yeah, one of the last times I talked with this when she told me that her time was more valuable than mine because she's a mother of a disabled child. I said is it really and never talk to her again.

  4. #23238

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Inndy1  [View Original Post]
    That Alexis with the hideous face and other tattoos is currently on a leave of absence and staying in the county bed-and-breakfast.

  5. #23237

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Inndy1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to find anything at least recent on here. Does anyone have any information? Thank you.
    Sorry here's her link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...o/979714371499

  6. #23236

    Alexis

    I haven't been able to find anything at least recent on here. Does anyone have any information? Thank you.

  7. #23235

    Jodi report

    I saw Jodi last week and let's just say it got very HOT for a winter day. Sheesh. She's always an incredible experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250120_151104.jpg‎   IMG_20250120_164231~5.jpg‎  

  8. #23234

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely been reviewed before. I don't remember the exact review, but I remembered to write her off as waste of time / over priced. But as always, YMMV.
    Pics do look good though. I'll gather enough info to convince the little head.

  9. #23233

    Des

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-418dee19f905

    I know she has been around but I've not met her. Can't search 3 letter names. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks. Stay safe and warm guys.

    Timder.
    She's definitely been reviewed before. I don't remember the exact review, but I remembered to write her off as waste of time / over priced. But as always, YMMV.

  10. #23232

    Des

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-418dee19f905

    I know she has been around but I've not met her. Can't search 3 letter names. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks. Stay safe and warm guys.

    Timder.

  11. #23231
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Just like to chime in on Sierra. I know she's had some good as well as some bad reviews, but I wouldn't mind seeing her, but what stops me is the video verification she wants. I texted her a couple times but she will not budge on that. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    Yeah, that's interesting. Sounds like she got in trouble with LE and maybe doing something either to verify that it's not LE or working for LE. I have her PII if anyone wants to know and can fish for more information. I have met and seen her last year but not from escorting site but she was on sugar website. The reviews are true, sometimes good and sometimes bad depending on her mood and traffic she sees.

  12. #23230

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/979125022025

    She's advertising again. I've seen her about a dozen times. I will most likely see her again in the next few days.
    Just like to chime in on Sierra. I know she's had some good as well as some bad reviews, but I wouldn't mind seeing her, but what stops me is the video verification she wants. I texted her a couple times but she will not budge on that. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

  13. #23229

    Victoria and her side kick duo

    Quote Originally Posted by SupFude9  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the reports about girls with a great BBBJ. Has anyone recently had a two girl BBBJ? Tired to see Baylee and Jolene but I got crickets when I asked for address.

    S9.
    They delivered the fire, saw them in the early days a couple of time. One working the front, the other in the back, and they both know how to work it out!

  14. #23228

    Sierra

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/979125022025

    She's advertising again. I've seen her about a dozen times. I will most likely see her again in the next few days.

  15. #23227
    Quote Originally Posted by AraGreene  [View Original Post]
    The 717 area code had me dismiss her at first but I've seen her consistently posting in Dayton for a few months now. The short 3 letter name makes searching difficult (any trick or work around for that? Wondering if anyone has seen her and has any info they could share.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/792034022075

    A few pics from her ad added in case stg link dies.
    She post in several cities, I reached out to her once, and wants you to buy content.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape