Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 33448
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31123

    Can we start putting links please

    Quote Originally Posted by GqGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    Two-parter. A quick report and question:

    Had my second dream about Jess at Zen. I called ahead and met her right when they opened. She was wearing tight black pants and a tight top which accentuated her curves very well. Requested an hour and got a pretty good massage for the first 40 minutes. She asked me what I wanted on the flip and I asked for everything. She got a bit excited at that point. Cool that she was very into it. Gave $. 60 for full service. We undressed, started with a covered BJ, then missionary. Those lips and tits. Geesh. I'm a fan. Asked if I could finish on her tits and she agreed. I moved her to the chair nearby and went to town. Exploded in between those gorgeous knockers. All in all a great visit. I met the other worker while there. Didn't catch the name but she seemed like fun.

    Question on Devine Rachel. She lists mutual touch massage (60 minutes and 90 minutes) as well as FS among her services. For those that have seen her, does the mutual touch massage include a HE? Is there a separate donation required for it beyond the price she has listed? I've been thinking about scheduling but want to know what to expect.

    Thanks in advance, gang.
    Not sure why so many people are reporting without providing links. Divine rachel gets a pass since so many have reported already. But Jess at zen is no where to be found. Have zero clue who your talking about.

  2. #31122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Cross post

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Got an ad for Jess? Looked it up in the forum and didn't see anything that matched Jess at zen.
    Read massage reports.

  3. #31121
    Quote Originally Posted by GqGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    Two-parter. A quick report and question:

    Had my second dream about Jess at Zen. I called ahead and met her right when they opened. She was wearing tight black pants and a tight top which accentuated her curves very well. Requested an hour and got a pretty good massage for the first 40 minutes. She asked me what I wanted on the flip and I asked for everything. She got a bit excited at that point. Cool that she was very into it. Gave $. 60 for full service. We undressed, started with a covered BJ, then missionary. Those lips and tits. Geesh. I'm a fan. Asked if I could finish on her tits and she agreed. I moved her to the chair nearby and went to town. Exploded in between those gorgeous knockers. All in all a great visit. I met the other worker while there. Didn't catch the name but she seemed like fun.

    Question on Devine Rachel. She lists mutual touch massage (60 minutes and 90 minutes) as well as FS among her services. For those that have seen her, does the mutual touch massage include a HE? Is there a separate donation required for it beyond the price she has listed? I've been thinking about scheduling but want to know what to expect.

    Thanks in advance, gang.
    Got an ad for Jess? Looked it up in the forum and didn't see anything that matched Jess at zen.

  4. #31120
    Quote Originally Posted by CinciftBall33  [View Original Post]
    Fellas. What's the deal with this one. I used to see her post some time back probably like a year ago but then never seen her post again. I noticed she's been posting again. Anyone familiar with her. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181640349
    Never tried her but she has the look I like, think there was some buzz about her acting crazy.

  5. #31119

    Zen and Devine Rachel

    Two-parter. A quick report and question:

    Had my second dream about Jess at Zen. I called ahead and met her right when they opened. She was wearing tight black pants and a tight top which accentuated her curves very well. Requested an hour and got a pretty good massage for the first 40 minutes. She asked me what I wanted on the flip and I asked for everything. She got a bit excited at that point. Cool that she was very into it. Gave $. 60 for full service. We undressed, started with a covered BJ, then missionary. Those lips and tits. Geesh. I'm a fan. Asked if I could finish on her tits and she agreed. I moved her to the chair nearby and went to town. Exploded in between those gorgeous knockers. All in all a great visit. I met the other worker while there. Didn't catch the name but she seemed like fun.

    Question on Devine Rachel. She lists mutual touch massage (60 minutes and 90 minutes) as well as FS among her services. For those that have seen her, does the mutual touch massage include a HE? Is there a separate donation required for it beyond the price she has listed? I've been thinking about scheduling but want to know what to expect.

    Thanks in advance, gang.

  6. #31118

    Kylie Reid

    She's back in NC her SA account is not active can anyone share her current contact information please pm me.

  7. #31117

    Chase

    Fellas. What's the deal with this one. I used to see her post some time back probably like a year ago but then never seen her post again. I noticed she's been posting again. Anyone familiar with her. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181640349

  8. #31116

    Bonita

    Anyone heard anything from her? Been trying to reach out for a cpl days. Unanswered text which is not normal! LEO get her?

  9. #31115

    Juliet Fox & Sofia

    Hello all. Newbie here.

    Wanted to know if anyone have any Intel on the below two posts.

    https://tryst.link/escort/juliet_fox

    https://tryst.link/escort/ssofiabran89

    Nothing on either of them on here or them. The first one has one report on Eccie. Seems TGTBT.

    Appreciate your inputs.

  10. #31114
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    The evidence is right there in the photos. Look at the fleshy softness of her face. Then look at that rear shot, where she displays a much too ample behind.

    Men tend to gain weight in their bellies. For women, it often goes straight to the behind. Rachel is a textbook example of that.

    Now granted, she isn't as obese as some of the girls on Tryst at present (many of whom are morbidly obese), but she is obese.

    https://tryst.link/escort/divinerachel
    Not sure when you saw her but she has never been obese overweight yes. After she had the procedure as DuckMan said body has been tightened up. Flat tummy larger ass.

    DD tits. One of my go to providers besides little WetWet. Add a few AMPs that's all the menu I need.

  11. #31113
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Seen her all over the place but I'm curious what her body is like. Is she fat? I feel like she might be borderline fat and is sucking it in for her photos. It says she's about 5'0, what do you think she weighs?
    As HB reported in December, She had a tummy tuck so now has a flat stomach and had other places tightened up, Back, under arms. Now the ass was lifted. (probably implants as well). She doesn't have to suck it in because the surgeon did it for her. She's short and stocky, probably weighs 150 I would guess. Personally I don't care for the big Brazillian ass but to each their own, that's what the hobby is for, right? I saw her 5 or 6 years ago but she's definitely bigger now. She's now a mom after all. Ghosted me a few times so really haven't tried to see her again. Plus she's doubled her price to $400 so I really have no interest.

  12. #31112
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    The evidence is right there in the photos. Look at the fleshy softness of her face. Then look at that rear shot, where she displays a much too ample behind.

    Men tend to gain weight in their bellies. For women, it often goes straight to the behind. Rachel is a textbook example of that.

    Now granted, she isn't as obese as some of the girls on Tryst at present (many of whom are morbidly obese), but she is obese.

    https://tryst.link/escort/divinerachel
    I did see her 1 time, I would definitely consider her a bbw.

    That was a couple years ago, she may have lost some lbs since then.

    I did not repeat, she was a bit larger than I was expecting and was not shower fresh.

    Was very private parking and entrance, she just wasn't what I expected.

  13. #31111

    Divine Rachel is objectively overweight

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Seen her all over the place but I'm curious what her body is like. Is she fat? I feel like she might be borderline fat and is sucking it in for her photos. It says she's about 5'0, what do you think she weighs?
    The evidence is right there in the photos. Look at the fleshy softness of her face. Then look at that rear shot, where she displays a much too ample behind.

    Men tend to gain weight in their bellies. For women, it often goes straight to the behind. Rachel is a textbook example of that.

    Now granted, she isn't as obese as some of the girls on Tryst at present (many of whom are morbidly obese), but she is obese.

    https://tryst.link/escort/divinerachel

  14. #31110

    Actual appearance

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Thought I woud make a post for Smokey since he like to post comments on her.

    Saw Divine Rachel again this week. That new a improved body especially that ass. Took a pounding doggie whie spanking that ass.
    Seen her all over the place but I'm curious what her body is like. Is she fat? I feel like she might be borderline fat and is sucking it in for her photos. It says she's about 5'0, what do you think she weighs?

  15. #31109
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    This one has been on my radar for a while now. I think she started doing duos w / Cameron. Since then her posts been kinda spotty with little to no reviews on the other site. Recently she's been posting more frequently (almost everyday) and she's been changing her name back and forth from Andie to Brie. Same ad description no new pics. I reached out to her today and she quickly gave me her address in Blue ash. I was ready to call it a no go right there but she said she didn't mind sending a verification pic because she doesn't have video chat. She sent the exact pic I asked for asap. Face fingers and boobs all visible. She also agreed to deed first donation last.

    Is it worth the risk? I might have "senior" in my title but I don't really consider myself one LOL. I know Blue Ash has probably been equal to or worst than sharonville. She don't have a lot of reviews anywhere. But she did comply with every one of my requests and she stays in an actual apartment and no notel. But again. Blue ash.

    Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181193605
    I saw her couple of times during the summer. Her apartment, not motel, is in Blue Ash. For listcrawler, she has a nice nice body. Likes to give a stripper like dance. She likes the nose candy. It was on her mirror in bedroom. I didn't have any trouble with her or anybody around. Of course people can change and go downhill quickly. For listcrawler, she is one of the best. That isn't saying much though. She didn't have any odor I could detect. Women can't always can't smell themselves when getting close to that time of the month. Cameron I have seen a couple times. Last time I saw her (long time ago) she had odor down there, so haven't seen her since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape