Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 26647
-
01-23-25 10:39 #22927Senior Member

Posts: 174Extortionist
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/179911869197
I haven't posted in awhile as I have been seeing a utr. The other day I decided I would give this one a try. There was a report awhile back of her pimp threating a guy with a gun, she said the guy didn't pay her was the issue and there was no gun involved. Well she is the only one I tried to contact recently. Anyway the weather was kinda bad out after I scheduled the appointment so I text her that I was not going to make it. She never replied back so I forgot about it. Several hours later I get a text from some guy calling himself fernandez saying hes the owner of the business and I've been messing with one of his girls wasting her time, and his business is losing money and if I want to avoid bloodshed I need to pay a fine. I just blocked the number and forgot about it. So today I get the same text, from a different number 470 area code (GA), And since this is the only girl I tried to set an appointment with I know it had to be coming from her so just a heads up probably one to avoid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/179911869197
-
01-23-25 10:32 #22926Senior Member

Posts: 174Extortionist
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/179911869197
I haven't posted in awhile as I have been seeing a utr. The other day I decided I would give this one a try. There was a report awhile back of her pimp threating a guy with a gun, she said the guy didn't pay her was the issue and there was no gun involved. Well she is the only one I tried to contact recently. Anyway the weather was kinda bad out after I scheduled the appointment so I text her that I was not going to make it. She never replied back so I forgot about it. Several hours later I get a text from some guy calling himself fernandez saying hes the owner of the business and I've been messing with one of his girls wasting her time, and his business is losing money and if I want to avoid bloodshed I need to pay a fine. I just blocked the number and forgot about it. So today I get the same text, from a different number 470 area code (GA), And since this is the only girl I tried to set an appointment with I know it had to be coming from her so just a heads up probably one to avoid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/179911869197
-
01-23-25 00:00 #22925Regular Member

Posts: 16TER. Kira
Can anyone with TER DM me what her reviews are like. She's in GR for a few days. She has one review here that is positive but I was hoping to get a bit more info prior to contacting.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4776083-392169
-
01-22-25 12:56 #22924Regular Member

Posts: 5Outcall to Hudsonville
Any providers come to Hudsonville please send me a message.
-
01-22-25 09:36 #22923Senior Member

Posts: 1509No, $$$ is Not the normal
300 hr is only the normal for the guys that fall for that bullshit! Trust me, I've been around these girls behind the scenes and they laugh at the guys that will pay that kind of money and call them suckers. Here's the rates range that are fair and trust me, all girls will accept these amounts, of course they will take more of you're willing to fork it over. SS 50-70, hh 80-120, hr 150-200.
Originally Posted by JerichoRedeem
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 09:35 #22922Senior Member

Posts: 185Donations varies but for hourly it's around $$ to $$$ A majority of the time if a provider has seen you enough she can give a discount. Also sometimes if a bill or rent is due they are more willing to give a discount. Overall it just depends on who you want to see. Kinks and BB tend to be extra unless you have a good chemistry with them and have known them for awhile.
Originally Posted by JerichoRedeem
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 22:16 #22921Regular Member

Posts: 24$$$ thr normal now
So been out of the loop for a few years. Maybe getting back into it but the prices are throwing me off it was $$ for an hour now it's $$$ is that really the normal or are these girls just really upselling? Or are they offering more in the offers like kinns or BB with that price? Also is Tropical touch just a HJ or is there more? Thanks!
-
01-21-25 14:43 #22920Senior Member

Posts: 499Thanks for the review. Do you know if BBBJCIM is available with her?
Originally Posted by MrBigshot
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 09:26 #22919Senior Member

Posts: 555Did you notice rates
She was a good one. Did you happen to see the hourly rate of $150 for an hour.
Originally Posted by BluBalls1
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 07:23 #22918Senior Member

Posts: 100That is Her Name
I believe that was the name she went by.
She was super hot, little blonde spinner. Had a little attitude at times that turned a lot of people off but I got along with her well.
She was arrested with another monger for "running a house" along with a few other bad charges. I think she has been gone for 3+ years.
Her old number doesn't work obviously
Old link I just found: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hotterth...-rapids-624315.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 21:49 #22917Senior Member

Posts: 492Perfect 10
Perfect 10.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 18:01 #22916Senior Member

Posts: 515Who?
Never heard of P 10. Do you care to share a name?
Originally Posted by BluBalls1
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 17:39 #22915Senior Member

Posts: 159BnG
I used to have a semi regular $50 thing where CS would hop in my car and we would talk about the first thing to come up. Unfortunately, that proved something I needed to cut off and I have yet to find an replacementment. Anyone have any good recommendation for something similar? Feel, free to message.
-
01-20-25 10:35 #22914Senior Member

Posts: 555So?
How was the time spent with the AJ, decent, poor? Did you go through with it?
Originally Posted by KnifeyWifey
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 10:24 #22913Regular Member

Posts: 9Providers that rim
Visiting your city this week and would love to connect with a provider that offers rim jobs as part of their repertoire. Been missing this one since Mikki left Jackson. Any suggestions? Thanks guys.










Reply With Quote




