Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 725 1225 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 33758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30398
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAndStormy0  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before and had a good time; everything was covered. And she had a nice thick body, she was fun and got into it, but I never repeated it since donation was on the higher side.
    What was the damage?

  2. #30397
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexProjectea  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...8422.htm?cat=1

    She looks like just what I like. If you do enough research you'll find her online and she some videos out there.

    Seems to be an awesome experience, especially blowjob wise. Anyone know of her?
    I've seen her before and had a good time; everything was covered. And she had a nice thick body, she was fun and got into it, but I never repeated it since donation was on the higher side.

  3. #30396
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    As M. Powers said, there is a Hep B vaccine. None for Hep C, but there are effective treatments for Hep C. However, you can have Hep C with no symptoms for years. The symptoms may only appear after your liver gets so damaged that the body responds. You can get treatment then, but damage is already done, and by then you may have passed it to your wife.

    See: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20354278.
    Sexual transmission of Hep-C without blood to blood contact is rare.

    "Among 500 couples and 8377 person-years of sexual contact, the HCV Partners Study found a low prevalence of HCV infection among partners, with a maximum of 1.2% (95% CI: 0.2%–2.2%) of infections potentially attributable to sexual contact."

    https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC4659344/

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  4. #30395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Have I stumbled into a wormhole, and been transported to a reversed world dimension?

    You don't care if your friends and family know, but you don't want unknown strangers to see your videos on pornhub?
    I mean, the girl he fucking are local so I think him don't want to us to see his pornhub is a smart idea.

  5. #30394

    Rosa from Eros. Any intel here?

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...8422.htm?cat=1

    She looks like just what I like. If you do enough research you'll find her online and she some videos out there.

    Seems to be an awesome experience, especially blowjob wise. Anyone know of her?

  6. #30393

    Huh? That's a little unusual, don't you think?

    Have I stumbled into a wormhole, and been transported to a reversed world dimension?

    You don't care if your friends and family know, but you don't want unknown strangers to see your videos on pornhub?

    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    I don't care about being confronted. Alot of my friends and family know and seen it and I have no shame I'm proud of it. I just don't want nobody here to know who I am that's all I'm saying.

  7. #30392
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    How skinny is she. From the picture I'm looking at, I can see her bones.
    She is very skinny her ribs do show but a cute little belly. She ass is hard and flat. But hitting it from behind with her tattoos is hot. Her chest is non existent and just nips.

  8. #30391

    Ayla, Brazilian blonde, Woburn, eros

    Set an appointment with Ayla last week (since I love Brazilian women and she has come highly recommend). Having said that, it's the typical Brazilian set up through eros, definitely not the same girl that's in the pictures. But I will say that she's cute and she's very cool. Does not speak English, so there's definitely a language barrier when it comes to asking specific questions about service. Anywho, I feel that the donation is in line with what you get. But be aware, that there is an upsell for BBBG, COF, or Greek, which are all on the table. I selected the ss option since I was behind schedule and had a work commitment that evening. BBBJ was good, CFS was very nice. Was in ans out in about 20/25 minutes. Not a clock watcher, no rush, pretty cool. Would repeat in a pinch.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2689559.htm

  9. #30390
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    What about Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C because they also spread through sexual contacts?
    As M. Powers said, there is a Hep B vaccine. None for Hep C, but there are effective treatments for Hep C. However, you can have Hep C with no symptoms for years. The symptoms may only appear after your liver gets so damaged that the body responds. You can get treatment then, but damage is already done, and by then you may have passed it to your wife.

    See: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20354278.

  10. #30389

  11. #30388
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    She looks young, the ad says 19, then reports say that when you contact her she says she's even younger. Underage. So this is targeting pedophiles, not just everyday mongers.
    I mean, this is a rare instance of me being on Uncle LEO's side.

  12. #30387

    Brighton

    A new number. But same provider in Brighton, next to the 88. They got creative with the text message. It sure caught my attention. LOL.

    Tried there once and it was basic, routine and unsatisfying. Decently lit room, loud music, undress, CBJ, CFS, popped, dressed and left. No negotiations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-01-19 at 8.18.45 PM.jpg‎  

  13. #30386

    Revere

    I texted this chick from Revere in apartment and she responded but can't find much on her. Has a review on listcrawler. Is it real?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6465270098

  14. #30385
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I managed to find it, but I've been on moderation for like four years and couldn't edit the post.

    I didn't see anything that jumped out at me as unusual about the ad, but "she" wasn't anyone I'd have been interested in seeing, either.
    She looks young, the ad says 19, then reports say that when you contact her she says she's even younger. Underage. So this is targeting pedophiles, not just everyday mongers.

  15. #30384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    She is amazing true spinner. Flat as a surf board but slutty and loves giving BBBJ with cof.
    How skinny is she. From the picture I'm looking at, I can see her bones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape