Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 148 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 2212
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Here comes the mewling of the MSNBC lapdogs.
    Show me where the woke mob hurt you.

  2. #2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Man, what we'd all want to see for this thing of ours but here comes the tired characterizations straight from Rupert Murdoch cable TV.
    Here comes the mewling of the MSNBC lapdogs.

  3. #2000
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, guess what these woke pricks are going to do? They will decriminalize the selling of sex, but NOT the buying of sex. It's called the "Scandinavian model". Based on the woke bullshit of "man bad; woman good". It's our fault these poor sweet dears are selling themselves.

    Those shits will still be coming after us.

    I guess it will still improve communications with the girls. Maybe.
    I'm tired of getting blamed on for being a male.

  4. #1999
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty  [View Original Post]
    This will just encourage Tom Dart to double down on his sting operations.

  5. #1998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1675
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty  [View Original Post]
    I support this bill. Keep it behind closed doors and no pimps.

  6. #1997
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, guess what these woke pricks are going to do? They will decriminalize the selling of sex, but NOT the buying of sex. It's called the "Scandinavian model". Based on the woke bullshit of "man bad; woman good". It's our fault these poor sweet dears are selling themselves.

    Those shits will still be coming after us.

    I guess it will still improve communications with the girls. Maybe.
    Man, what we'd all want to see for this thing of ours but here comes the tired characterizations straight from Rupert Murdoch cable TV.

  7. #1996
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, guess what these woke pricks are going to do? They will decriminalize the selling of sex, but NOT the buying of sex. It's called the "Scandinavian model". Based on the woke bullshit of "man bad; woman good". It's our fault these poor sweet dears are selling themselves.

    Those shits will still be coming after us.

    I guess it will still improve communications with the girls. Maybe.
    If there is a woke mob, I aspire to lead it!

  8. #1995
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, guess what these woke pricks are going to do? They will decriminalize the selling of sex, but NOT the buying of sex. It's called the "Scandinavian model". Based on the woke bullshit of "man bad; woman good". It's our fault these poor sweet dears are selling themselves.

    Those shits will still be coming after us.

    I guess it will still improve communications with the girls. Maybe.

  9. #1994

  10. #1993

    Beauty is in the Eye of the Peso-holder

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    First let's just say that you calling BS on something you've never experienced is foolish, you're experience isn't mine bruh. So I helped you rephrase that. You know what they say about assuming it makes an ass out out of you LOL. So I'll correct you really quick. 1. I've been visiting the Philippines for months at a time since I was a child as my God mother is Filipina and I speak the language and a couple of the dialects, kinda helps girls believe you're not a sex crazed foreigner there to sport fuck as many girls as possible when you can connect with them on a higher level. Second I'm young, in great shape, think I'm reasonably handsome and pay great attention to my appearance and hygiene, girls have told me themselves they get tired of horny old Viagra laces foreigners on top of them or just laying there like a corpse with a hard on. Then you assumed I was going to bars and overpaying for girls and your wrong again did most of my work going to the gym, mall and meeting girls out and about with great bodies that I liked I could care less about what your ratings system is like because we're not the same. I only met with one girl from the bar and I declined her barfine and she met me when they closed and I paid her 5 k pesos, she was a knockout but I'm still not going to over pay just because that's you're standard practice. Most of the girls that were paid told me whatever I gave them was fine hence how I paid anywhere from 30-50. We all play the same game but our skill levels are different. I'm not the smoothest, most handsome, or smartest but I know what I'm capable of and I'm confident enough to mold my experience to my liking not following the norms you guys follow..
    Not looking to get pulled into any argument, but. I've only been once, years ago. Was visiting with a Filipino friend. In the resort areas I had girls constantly approaching me and took a couple to the hotel, overnight, and in the morning they asked for money. So I threw them maybe 40-50 USD equivalent. Also checked out a nicer "strip club" in Manila and took a girl home, overnight, for maybe 120 USD equivalent. Again, that was years ago but also had similar factors going for me, Young (ish) at the time, well kept, decent looking guy, good shape.

  11. #1992

    Only funny for you

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralObvious  [View Original Post]
    You spent a month there and had 40 girls all night, and paid $30-50? I'll take "Things that never happened for $1000, Ken." Been to the PI many times over the last 6 years? Staying for 6 weeks at a time. While the exchange rate is awesome, no decent looking women are spending the night with you for 2500 PHP. Best odds would be a desperate street walker from a very remote area.

    In the resort areas, they ask about 12000-15000 PHP for overnight, and in Manila, it will go for over 20 K PHP. That's for a 7-8 girl who speaks decent English, nice body, with personality.
    First let's just say that you calling BS on something you've never experienced is foolish, you're experience isn't mine bruh. So I helped you rephrase that. You know what they say about assuming it makes an ass out out of you LOL. So I'll correct you really quick. 1. I've been visiting the Philippines for months at a time since I was a child as my God mother is Filipina and I speak the language and a couple of the dialects, kinda helps girls believe you're not a sex crazed foreigner there to sport fuck as many girls as possible when you can connect with them on a higher level. Second I'm young, in great shape, think I'm reasonably handsome and pay great attention to my appearance and hygiene, girls have told me themselves they get tired of horny old Viagra laces foreigners on top of them or just laying there like a corpse with a hard on. Then you assumed I was going to bars and overpaying for girls and your wrong again did most of my work going to the gym, mall and meeting girls out and about with great bodies that I liked I could care less about what your ratings system is like because we're not the same. I only met with one girl from the bar and I declined her barfine and she met me when they closed and I paid her 5 k pesos, she was a knockout but I'm still not going to over pay just because that's you're standard practice. Most of the girls that were paid told me whatever I gave them was fine hence how I paid anywhere from 30-50. We all play the same game but our skill levels are different. I'm not the smoothest, most handsome, or smartest but I know what I'm capable of and I'm confident enough to mold my experience to my liking not following the norms you guys follow. So while you're paying them prices and happy with it I'm going to continue to do what's been successful for me because your prices aren't mine and mine aren't yours. But if you want to see it in action like I said I'll be back soon. I'll even wingman for you if you need. Peace and continue to have fun.

  12. #1991

    Funny post!

    You spent a month there and had 40 girls all night, and paid $30-50? I'll take "Things that never happened for $1000, Ken." Been to the PI many times over the last 6 years? Staying for 6 weeks at a time. While the exchange rate is awesome, no decent looking women are spending the night with you for 2500 PHP. Best odds would be a desperate street walker from a very remote area.

    In the resort areas, they ask about 12000-15000 PHP for overnight, and in Manila, it will go for over 20 K PHP. That's for a 7-8 girl who speaks decent English, nice body, with personality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from the Philippines from a month long vacation. I swear I'm suffering from options and what they're charging here I literally had over forty hot girls all night for anywhere between 30-50 dollars. After that long ass plane ride o needed to get one off and can't fathom paying anymore crackheads and junkies what they want. Thank God I got back the month of May and then Thailand to finish out the year and into the new year of 2026. For the fellow mongers that travel how the fuck do you come back to this and force yourself to go through with it, without feeling like you're being robbed.

  13. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratlam  [View Original Post]
    It's how it goes LOL. You on ISG? Thinking of going to PH. What cities did you prefer?
    Dumaguete is nice mongers activity is picking up there now, there are some gems in Cebu but a lot of scamming is going on there with underage girls so if you do go be careful, Angeles is crawling with Koreans driving up the price but still fun to be had. Manila is Manila tons of action. I also checked out subic, it's limited talent but the prices and service are decent. I would recommend hitting tender to talk to some girls in the provinces you can get it for free if they think you're going to start a relationship with them.

  14. #1989

    Yep LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from the Philippines from a month long vacation. I swear I'm suffering from options and what they're charging here I literally had over forty hot girls all night for anywhere between 30-50 dollars. After that long ass plane ride o needed to get one off and can't fathom paying anymore crackheads and junkies what they want. Thank God I got back the month of May and then Thailand to finish out the year and into the new year of 2026. For the fellow mongers that travel how the fuck do you come back to this and force yourself to go through with it, without feeling like you're being robbed.
    It's how it goes LOL. You on ISG? Thinking of going to PH. What cities did you prefer?

  15. #1988
    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from the Philippines from a month long vacation. I swear I'm suffering from options and what they're charging here I literally had over forty hot girls all night for anywhere between 30-50 dollars. After that long ass plane ride o needed to get one off and can't fathom paying anymore crackheads and junkies what they want. Thank God I got back the month of May and then Thailand to finish out the year and into the new year of 2026. For the fellow mongers that travel how the fuck do you come back to this and force yourself to go through with it, without feeling like you're being robbed.
    Haha! I know that feeling very well every time I visit Philippines.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape