Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 17697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15222

    Technology

    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredexec55  [View Original Post]
    Sorry the link is Https://tryst.link/escort/Oliviaorion. Again this woman is trouble has issues, She is not 30 but mid 40's and worn out. She has a cute face and nice eyes but overly made up with hair extensions. Her body however is a wreck, real saggy tits, crepie orange skin (cheap spray tan). Cellulite on legs; performance is mediocre no LFK, DATY, Lousy BBBJ, does FS but complains. She is not tight, But worst of all she tries to trick you out of more money and when she got mad, sent private correspondence to my family. This is unacceptable.
    This is precisely why you must never use your personal cell phone to do this hobby. Technology is putting a stranglehold on the personal life. Message the wrong tech-savvy walking fleshlight, and she can use numlookup or usphonebook to look up your full name. Then she can saunter over to peoplesearch and get your address and family members names. I've done this kind of counterintelligence before just to check and make sure the peeler was legit. There was no logical reason for me to use it maliciously, but all it takes is a simple internet search and your whole life if out there. Think sending a picture for verification is innocuous? Spend 5 minutes on a free AI facial recognition website and prepare to be alarmed. This is one reason I'm completely out of the escort hobby.

    Be careful with your info, gents. Technology will destroy us in ways you didn't see coming.

  2. #15221
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Does she do BBBJ or everything covered?
    BBBJ + cfs.

  3. #15220

    Olivia Orion link

    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredexec55  [View Original Post]
    Sorry the link is Https://tryst.link/escort/Oliviaorion. Again this woman is trouble has issues, She is not 30 but mid 40's and worn out. She has a cute face and nice eyes but overly made up with hair extensions. Her body however is a wreck, real saggy tits, crepie orange skin (cheap spray tan). Cellulite on legs; performance is mediocre no LFK, DATY, Lousy BBBJ, does FS but complains. She is not tight, But worst of all she tries to trick you out of more money and when she got mad, sent private correspondence to my family. This is unacceptable.
    I found this link. Is this her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/oliviaorion

  4. #15219
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Ember is back and needing money. Same glorious mouth. Bring your own condoms.
    Does she do BBBJ or everything covered?

  5. #15218
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that. The link is either bad or she removed her ad.
    Sorry the link is Https://tryst.link/escort/Oliviaorion. Again this woman is trouble has issues, She is not 30 but mid 40's and worn out. She has a cute face and nice eyes but overly made up with hair extensions. Her body however is a wreck, real saggy tits, crepie orange skin (cheap spray tan). Cellulite on legs; performance is mediocre no LFK, DATY, Lousy BBBJ, does FS but complains. She is not tight, But worst of all she tries to trick you out of more money and when she got mad, sent private correspondence to my family. This is unacceptable.

  6. #15217
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredexec55  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw a new Tryst add in St Louis. Https://Tryst.link/0liviaorion. This is the same woman who posted under Ellen Marie. I have seen this woman many times. She does not match her pictures older and saggy. She used to be reasonable now asking high price for 40 Plus. Anyway she stood me up on my last visit, I complained. She then sent personal information to ex wife. Stay away loose screws.
    Sorry to hear that. The link is either bad or she removed her ad.

  7. #15216

    OliviaOrion

    I recently saw a new Tryst add in St Louis. Https://Tryst.link/0liviaorion. This is the same woman who posted under Ellen Marie. I have seen this woman many times. She does not match her pictures older and saggy. She used to be reasonable now asking high price for 40 Plus. Anyway she stood me up on my last visit, I complained. She then sent personal information to ex wife. Stay away loose screws.

  8. #15215

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising or is it just word of mouth? Pardon the expression.

    They always need more money.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ember-es...t-louis-916264

  9. #15214
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising or is it just word of mouth? Pardon the expression.

    They always need more money.
    She's not advertising that I know of, hit me up if you need the number (applies to all seniors with meaningful posts).

  10. #15213
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    C'mon my dudes, not only do the pics not pass my TGTBD filter, does this sound like anything written by one of these girls who'd be posting on LC? Much less your generic young American chick?

    "As a private place, not a brothel.

    No one sees you🫶 I am a very hygienic and.

    Delicate girl and I like to please my clients so.

    That they can vote the stress they generate.

    Day after day! Write me for more details".

  11. #15212
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising or is it just word of mouth? Pardon the expression.

    They always need more money.
    She was one of the best. Do you have her number or where is she advertising?

  12. #15211

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Ember is back and needing money. Same glorious mouth. Bring your own condoms.
    Is she advertising or is it just word of mouth? Pardon the expression.

    They always need more money.

  13. #15210

    You are absolutely correct

    Quote Originally Posted by MomanForyu  [View Original Post]
    I think that's a different Serenity than the one I was in contact with. There are (2) on EB. This (https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3149010271) is the one I chatted with. They look similar but I don't think they are the same person. Mine quoted 120 QV, 175 HHR, 250 HR + 50 for greek.
    They do look a lot alike. The tat on left upper arm is different when I look closely. The one on Tryst was advertising BB upgrade, I remember that as it was 1st I had seen on there.

  14. #15209

    Ember

    Ember is back and needing money. Same glorious mouth. Bring your own condoms.

  15. #15208

    Serenity

    I think that's a different Serenity than the one I was in contact with. There are (2) on EB. This (https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3149010271) is the one I chatted with. They look similar but I don't think they are the same person. Mine quoted 120 QV, 175 HHR, 250 HR + 50 for greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    She advertised as Serenity on LC. She didn't list prices there but I think Moman said she told him 120 for qv. I do know that previously she was advertising BB FS and greek on Tryst for about a 100 up charge. She had a couple vids of her doing a bbj that looked like she was pretty good at it on LC. A phone search didn't bring those ads back up. Wish I had more but when she dropped off LC and went with those prices on Tryst I had to pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape