Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 6984
-
01-20-25 11:14 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 483Lying is a gateway
Remember you said this when one tells you they live alone and have no boyfriend and someone walks in on you.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 08:30 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 59I actually am beginning to think it's all a work of fiction and he just likes the attention from all of you. If it is true- Glenn's statement couldn't be more True.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 08:16 #6022Senior Member

Posts: 50LOL, yeah I can't even follow WTF is going on here but yikes.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 08:16 #6021Senior Member

Posts: 50Makes sense why she looked familiar although I honestly don't care if they are lying or not. I'm sure there is plenty of that coming from both ends of the site on a daily basis. She was who she said she was and she did a great job draining me so she can tell me I'm the only guy she has ever been with for all I care LOL.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 22:44 #6020Banned Member

Posts: 495Simpleton
I'm sorry, but your ability to play this game is severely lacking. I could have told you she wouldn't go to some random party with you. Don't be desperate.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 16:42 #6019Senior Member

Posts: 235Don't waste your time or money there. And if you do try it out don't bother with the private pictures or anything else other then replying to messages. You will get a lot of messages from a lot of girls and then get ghosted. I complained and had my last purchase of credits refunded. Yes there are real profiles but way to much BS.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 16:01 #6018Senior Member

Posts: 483It's an evil world we live in
Honestly if it's one of the ones that started taking puberty blockers and estrogen injections before age 10 there's no way to tell visually without seeing them naked.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 15:51 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 483Not new
This is probably her 3rd or 4th profile on the site since 2018. (nowhere near as many as this person https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-4e712a090b0b) I eventually blocked her because obviously she's a liar and that's something I just do not tolerate.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 15:25 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 480Is this a Trans?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-5693d6684f8b
Too many Ts, pretending to be female
https://members.seeking.com/member/e1251895-608a-4032-944d-5cdcd9bf80a9
https://members.seeking.com/member/8ba79b7c-2a81-4e8e-8c2d-2a1b963def20
-
01-19-25 14:17 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 216Sugardaddy
The same happens to me, it's like they know our computer or have us tagged in some other way. I've tried from numerous browsers and cannot connect.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 13:46 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 1041Sugardaddy
No matter what email I use (Gmail, Yahoo, Proton, etc.), I am never able to sign up for this damn site.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
It keeps giving me an Invalid Email error.
Anyone else having success signing up for this site?
-
01-19-25 13:34 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 1041Why don't you post a pic and / or a link if you're throwing her out there to the public.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 10:52 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 235Very informative and helpful as always. Can you give a range of what these girls expect for consideration??
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 07:59 #6011Senior Member

Posts: 464Middletown update
So last night was the party and you won't believe what happened: She cancelled at the last minute. She made every effort to get her shit together so she could go and I know she really wanted to. But in the end her life is a mess and with everything going on she was unable to go. That's why she waited until the last minute because she was trying to figure it out.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
I may still see her 1 or 2 times to collect on my debt but I'm done with her. If you're interested in a laid-back mid-30's thick black female with large tits and amazing oral skills she's for you. Scheduling may be challenging and you will have to host (when we started she could host but that changed). She needs coin badly so you should be able to see her for 200 maybe less. Her name is Jay and you will see her pic braids and a red shirt. That's her but a few years ago and skinnier.
-
01-18-25 23:46 #6010Regular Member

Posts: 20I definitely met with her few days after she popped up on seeking, she was little thicker than what I usually go after.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
My sentiment exactly. Nothing to complaint about but also nothing to triumph.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






