Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 16671
-
01-23-25 09:33 #15501Senior Member

Posts: 43Asians
I've been going to East Washington Cherry and been taken care of ok. I've never tried any of the Asians advertising on Skip. I know the photos are all fake but wondering how the service has been? Are any of them better than others? Any I should avoid? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
-
01-23-25 08:35 #15500Senior Member

Posts: 31Jade
Met at a reasonable hotel, only had the couch in the suite to play on. Everything was covered, and she really didn't get in to anything, but she's one of the most attractive girls I've seen in Madison, so it averaged out to OK.
Originally Posted by Pizza1298
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 22:38 #15499Senior Member

Posts: 800Jesus, is that Arena Jade? I think it's been 7 years since I saw her. The brunette in the ad has a very familiar face. But maybe I'm just hoping, because AJ was awesome.
Originally Posted by Pizza1298
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 18:48 #15498Senior Member

Posts: 46Sensual message?
Had an morning appointment and showed up but then didn't hear back. Drove off and heard back. Went to see what they look like just to put me at ease, since I had been eyeing them out.
Honestly, waste of time. Not worth it. Nothing is discussed via phone but then in person either upsells or lies. Pics are not the same person the 2 different ad's has fake pics.
Waste of time. Would just go to a AMP.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/739142122494
-
01-22-25 12:55 #15497Regular Member

Posts: 20You had me at pendulous tits.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 09:17 #15496Regular Member

Posts: 2Jade
Anyone have a successful encounter with Jade?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/723628652078
-
01-21-25 10:10 #15495Senior Member

Posts: 43Utr interested in a Gb
I have been seeing a UTR for about 6 months. She's interested in a gangbang. She's pretty good looking in her in thirties. Pm for details.
Tentative date is 02/15/2024 if enough people sign up otherwise we'll do it on 02/16/2025.
Pm for details.
-
01-20-25 05:58 #15494Senior Member

Posts: 83I saw her
Hey guy. I saw her. It was about 3 or 4 years ago. At the Red Roof inn. She did not rob me which was awesome. She had very long sagging pendulous tits. She was nice. Took instruction well. It was a little bit Smokey in the room. She recommended that if I see someone and like them I stick with them and don't try other new people. At the time I think it was either 100 or 120 for the half.
Originally Posted by SjAnderson2
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 20:05 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 206I agree with you. Would you put up with this with a regular girl? NO.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Ironically all these girls have on their ads only call when you are serious and when you are ready, Do not waste my time.
-
01-19-25 12:41 #15492Senior Member

Posts: 434Do you see pictures? I thought it used to show pictures which was helpful since I don't know names, but now all I see is names and you have to click the name to see a picture.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 07:06 #15491Senior Member

Posts: 176Keep scrolling
If you keep scrolling you will notice 3 more local STG mainstays currently on state vacation. All arrested for theft and drug possession. Personally I'll stay away from STG providers just from the fact most apparently are drug users but to each their own.
Originally Posted by CeeriousFan57
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 19:52 #15490Senior Member

Posts: 127Last I looked she's taking a state vacation.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 17:28 #15489Regular Member

Posts: 22Tasha arrested
Tasha was arrested late December on shoplifting and drug charges a few days after her old AA boyfriend was arrested for similar reasons. Their mugshots are on the Dane County jail app.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 16:21 #15488Senior Member

Posts: 187Tasha
Have not seen ad for Tasha, did something happen to her.
-
01-18-25 02:25 #15487Senior Member

Posts: 434My mistake. I said store instead of restaurant. But the the point is the same. Bottom line is we get desperate when there aren't any good restaurants open.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






