Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 32136
-
01-19-25 05:48 #29046Senior Member

Posts: 304Sarah at Orange Spa, Gallows Road
I wanted some soothing massage and relief. That means Sarah at Orange. I have mentioned her many times and what can I say, she can deliver. 40 something, athletic body, pretty face, hairless, tanned, Korean beauty. Playful Table shower, expert massage, and a variety of finishes. I see her monthly.
Today, I saw another 40's Korean lady, also tall and pretty as well. Nice to know!
Orange is on Gallows Road, easy parking. Enjoy.
-
01-18-25 22:12 #29045Regular Member

Posts: 23HTM suite B.
Originally Posted by Sal9969
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 18:14 #29044Senior Member

Posts: 477We have all been the victim of a bait and switch
And you have a right to be angry. She wanted business and donned the mask of Sara knowing full well that you were looking for her. She seized the opportunity and swindled you. But the direction of your anger and fury was at the monger and not the owner. I think now that the situation has been spelled out for you and you've had a chance to simmer down you understand that. It's a dick move to bait and switch ya and in that sense, I can understand your refusal to revisit the spa, but PJ shouldn't be the target of your frustrations.
Originally Posted by DeathStroke19
[View Original Post]
it's all water under the bridge. We’ll be on the lookout for 60 year old shapeshifters impersonating young Asian hotties thanks to you
-
01-18-25 15:10 #29043Shill for Infinity

Posts: 248So you are still rely on seniority
Called me a "boi" then still relied on seniority (review count), then claim you don't need to be senior member to gain cred. Ironic to say the least.
Originally Posted by TheOuroboros
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 15:08 #29042Regular Member

Posts: 12Well if Aqua Wellness played the switch, then shame on them. I called for the appointment and asked for her name twice (beginning and end) and she said Sara. Then at the end of the session she stated a new girl Sunny is coming next week, and she has a hot body, wayyy better than hers. I will never step foot there again.
Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 13:58 #29041Senior Member

Posts: 648Chelsea
The one time I was at her place in LR, I met her but she had a client, so I went with another very hot one that was likely her sister. Very similar in looks, size and shape. I would be hard pressed to remember a better overall experience at an AMP than I had that day. I always wanted to get back to try Chelsea, but I wasn't timely enough. I don't recall her sisters name at the moment.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
I plan to visit K in about two weeks and will see if a resemblance.
-
01-18-25 13:51 #29040Senior Member

Posts: 477Allow me to pop your bubble boi
Nobody is saying you NEED to be a senior to generate the respect and admiration of other members here. I created an alternative account as a little social experiment just to prove that very fact. One solid review from a noobie is often enough to merit a thanks and trade valuable intel. We've had plenty of examples here, the most recent one is the contribution of BBQ a few months back.
Originally Posted by BubbleBoi402
[View Original Post]
But if you're going to attack and accuse senior contributors and we get into this middle school drama BS of my word vs his word. I'm backing the guy with over a hundred reviews under his belt. That's all.
-
01-18-25 13:11 #29039Shill for Infinity

Posts: 248He just provided a review, albeit negative
I can say the same that thanks to this guy's negative review and the suspicious weekly bump of a review thread of aqua by the same group of accounts at another site. I will never visit aqua.
Originally Posted by TheOuroboros
[View Original Post]
Using "seniority" to "crush" other less senior accounts sounds so feudal to me.
-
01-18-25 13:08 #29038Regular Member

Posts: 12Well, with all due respect, senior or not, if a provider is struggling for business, don't post false depictions to draw Mongers in. She was not young, she was 60+ and flat as an ironing board.
Originally Posted by TheOuroboros
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 12:29 #29037Senior Member

Posts: 223Totally legit!
Guys sorry but Sara is just as described. I saw her two weeks ago on a Monday. She works Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Luby works on the weekdays. I have visited with Sara now for almost a year.
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
Don't know what happened. Maybe it was a switch or maybe Sara moved on.
Pj.
-
01-18-25 12:26 #29036Senior Member

Posts: 477If you're not part of the solution then you're the part of the precipitate
DS19, I think you are missing the irony here. You want call out and bash a senior monger, who with all due to respect, could crush you under the weight of his contributions to the board.
Originally Posted by DeathStroke19
[View Original Post]
Thanks to his review, you rushed out from under your semen crusted bedsheets to flock to aqua wellness. Without people like PJ posting you'd have zilch because you and many others don't contribute to the board or scout out and write AMP reviews of your own. You feed off of others. You have a good time, you see plenty of providers I am sure, but you don't offer intel to others. And on top of that you have the balls to criticize and flame those that do.
Come on man. First off it's a YMMV situation and maybe luck wasn't on your side. These girls use 400 different aliases and it's entirely possible you saw two different Sara's.
Don't attack brothers on this board because you didn't get to reap the rewards of someone else's work. That's petty as fuck.
If you keep up with this attitude. I and along with many other seniors will keep our intel to ourselves and then nobody wins.
-
01-18-25 11:13 #29035Senior Member

Posts: 173Block
At admin van we please block the original poster of the address? One if our valuable mongers ended up wasting his money.
Originally Posted by DeathStroke19
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 11:10 #29034Senior Member

Posts: 92PJTaco is a stand up dude
I too was eager to visit but when one monger leaves a review like this we all drop everything we are doing to go check it out, so I wanted to wait for the dust to settle so to speak. Same happened to me a few years ago when I posted about a <30 American Asian "Banana" who gave me the BBBJ of a lifetime, and after getting called every name in the book on this forum (mostly in PMs) I just stopped posting for a while. I have little doubt about PJs reviews, but it could be a timing thing, some of these girls rotate spas (like MTW at such and such, TFSS and somewhere else). I know this AS A FACT. The good ones find locations that serve them well, on days that serve them well. They won't be the ones to sit idly by, they go where the business is to make their money. Sitting doing nothing is the job of MAMA / owner /60 year old grannies.
Originally Posted by DeathStroke19
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 07:25 #29033Senior Member

Posts: 974Tina TMI
Tina does run a legit business and beside the low budget HJ discussed about her. Some go for other personal hygiene services which are pretty affordable compared to other nail shops in the DMV.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
But the forum is for closed door activities not the game plan of the provider. Details of your post about the open sign etc was too much info I believe. I've been in the pedicure seat and if a quick performing person comes in. She has ask can I handle this won't be long. Me knowing what she does and my services only. 3 takes an about a hour. 10 minutes later she has .6 from the walk in.
But now if LE see on here the granny open but front lock. Easy picking for her and the unlucky person in the back.
Let's keep the fun details and the ways to stay safe on the forum only I believe.
-
01-17-25 22:35 #29032Regular Member

Posts: 12I just visited Aqua Wellness based on this review, and I'm going to have to call the review and reviewer Fake. Visited Sara, and she is not young, she is about 60, and not thick as well. She is flat. When she answered the door I thought she was the Mama. The TS was rushed, when no one else was there. The overall massage was quite good, but she provided no FS. She claimed she was on her monthly: For her age, that was a lie. I thought the review / reviewer seemed overly detailed, and I'm assuming this MP created this fake review. She performed a BJ with saran wrap, and tried to ask for $. Overall, avoid this spa unless you want a decent massage only. The women here are older. Admins need to watch this reviewer for fake content.
Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote



