Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 1226 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 33751
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30376

    Asian house ***** / hotel wife Report.

    I met that wife and cuck couple for a ass hairy rim session of where I sat on her face the entire time. She's the one who fancies herself on here as being classy, YEAah RIGHT, lmao. This was last Saturday evening and she's the one with the odd Sat dates. LOL, she'll only allow date sessions on a Saturday how bizarre. Her husband was right next to us all tied up to the chair, and he had to take in the aroma of Emilio Hairy Sport ass. I had just finished up playing my Volleyball when I arrived to them, I was so all sweaty. They took in the aroma of my sweet, macho scents, for a pretty penny. Double of what they normal charge. As I sat on her face for the entire session, she had to say a few times, " us Asian women are inferior to you Muslim men, you guys are Superior over us, you are our Alpha males ".

    The cucky cock of a hubby, had to watch in horror as my sweaty flatulence oozed throughout the air. While with a gag in his mouth. No sexual activity guys, just her face shoved under my hairy ass. Hope you enjoyed this report. ✌65039;. Regards EHA .

  2. #30375
    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    That's Kay.
    That's Lena. Says name in her ad. This is Kay.

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...658/6177941725

  3. #30374

    Scarlett

    I hit this one up earlier this week since I was out by the airport and never heard back. I thought there was a handler, who is fairly responsive? Really in need of a good GFE right now, I was hoping this might scratch the itch.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/8352456948

  4. #30373
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    What site, because I didn't find it on Stg? Obviously not contacting them, but I'm morbidly curious.
    It's still up on STG. Just search escorts for Sutton.

  5. #30372

    Same Kay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    That's Kay.
    Is this the Kay you're referring too? If so, that "Lala" link must have old pictures. Here is the Kay I saw in Everett a couple times. I would recommend. She gets really into it and is super laid back. She is a talker though, so you're low on time let her know so she doesn't talk for 15 min. BBBJ and CFS. Really loves getting finger blasted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...v/308838387039

  6. #30371
    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    That's Kay.
    Recommended?

  7. #30370

    Kay

    Kay from Everett? When did she get the arm sleeve and leg tattoos, and Botox lips, and weight gain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    That's Kay.

  8. #30369

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    That's Kay.
    How was the performance is she legit and her pics I've been txtn back and forth haven't.

  9. #30368
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAndStormy0  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen her reviewed on here before under a different name but can't find any reviews.

    Anyone with experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/840168546077
    That's Kay.

  10. #30367

    Someone already got arrested in that Sting.

    Of where you guys mentioned this ad of that one in Sutton. I read about this from a couple of my gfs on Fb. The person got stung a few days ago. They posted of how nasty and disgusting it is that people would go to meet a underage minor. Anyone who attempts to go meet a young person like that, ought to be hung by there nut sack up-side down.

  11. #30366
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Search Amber. Ad is still up with the city I mentioned.
    What site, because I didn't find it on Stg? Obviously not contacting them, but I'm morbidly curious.

  12. #30365

    April Rene!

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4.htm?cat=6209

    She's legit. Definitely the girl in the pics. Nice body, tongue pierced and super friendly. No rush. At all. Treat her well Gents.

    300 hh. I saw her in Waltham. Easy in Easy out. Not too many eyes at front desk.

  13. #30364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    I don't care about being confronted. Alot of my friends and family know and seen it and I have no shame I'm proud of it. I just don't want nobody here to know who I am that's all I'm saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose1986  [View Original Post]
    I agree with "AcknowledgeMe" way of thinking. As a Monger, if I'm paying these ladies, then I dictate how the session goes without being too rude or demanding. Just with simple charm and male authority, I simply make known to them how I plan to enjoy my session, comply with my rules or I walk away and they get nothing. Most times, we meet half way with what's allowed or what's not allowed, ex: greek or fisting or golden showers, etc. But as far as video recording, I've recorded at least 7 ladies since 2018. I had at least 4 of those ladies invite me out to eat & hang out with them. They're just women, the weaker vessel, & they submit when they smell a Real Man taking the lead and doesn't buckle under pressure or gets spooked.
    Toujula, Negsiro, Grogrin is back! LOL.

  14. #30363
    Agree with KatSuno.100% Sting. Same name and same pics as the bust in Dartmouth last October. See the South Coast forum - 'news and media reports'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    So I always window shop. And I came across a girl that's advertising in Boston and now Sutton Massachusetts. Changed her phone number two times. There is s no way I'm going to post the link to her ad. The phone number or any pictures because I don't want to get accused by the powers that be by interfering. If that's what's really going on I mean there were so many laws in the books it's impossible for me to know what the law is being broken by me posting anything. But I texted her and she told me she was. Dot dot dot. I freaked out when I heard this and I was like if you're really. That (then why the hell are you telling me this? That's scaring me away. And she's like oh no most guys want young girls and I'm like well I'm all set. Her name starts with an A ends with a r. Maybe she's legit? I seriously doubt it. I would like to hear from you guys.

  15. #30362
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape