Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 733 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 10986
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10476
    I notice she doesn't have a no list. Does she have any no list? What's the damage. Looks super fun and I love them thick pinay.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Lynnkeri

    Checked out this petite hot sexy Filipina this week in Waikiki. Pics are 100% real. No fake and no catfish with this one. Very easy going and she will let you do what you want except for anal. She never tried but said she may be open to it next time. Nice tight pussy, Natural tits, loves DATY. You will not be disappointed. YMMV or course. She's a gem. Only here till Sunday and hopefully back in the summer.

  2. #10475

    Lynnkeri. Petite Filipina

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Lynnkeri

    Checked out this petite hot sexy Filipina this week in Waikiki. Pics are 100% real. No fake and no catfish with this one. Very easy going and she will let you do what you want except for anal. She never tried but said she may be open to it next time. Nice tight pussy, Natural tits, loves DATY. You will not be disappointed. YMMV or course. She's a gem. Only here till Sunday and hopefully back in the summer.

  3. #10474

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by RightRN  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/chloecarlton

    Pics, TER reviews and ratings accurate. Damage 8, GFE, BBJ, CIM, COB, MSOG. Tall, young, sexy, blonde girl. Doesn't watch the clock and very nice personality. She plans to come back again next year. I almost didn't want to share my experience with her.
    Bro PM me your experience. Maybe we can get her back in March. Can you share me any photos.

  4. #10473

    MeilaniBaby is back!

    She's back! And got to take her from the back. That beautiful Okole is legendary!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

  5. #10472

    Vegas

    She used to based in Vegas. I have seen her ad multiple times in the past. She is the girl in the pic but the pic is slightly alter. That was a few years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    It's a lot of money to drop with no reviews, no face, nothing. She doesn't seem like a traveling one as she's been here for a while with no reviews.

  6. #10471

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Kam44  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Melissarosa

    Her first time to Hawaii, I hope she comes back often. She is the girl in the pictures.

    Damage was 5, option to video add 1. Anal included (if she had not eaten yet), BBBJ, dfk, cfs, accommodating of special requests.

    Very nice and chatty. Really makes you feel comfortable. Hosts in a nice Waikiki hotel. I will repeat.

    L9 A9 S9.
    Anal is included? She quoted me 600 in total (no specifics mentioned). But may pursue if so.

  7. #10470
    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.
    It's a lot of money to drop with no reviews, no face, nothing. She doesn't seem like a traveling one as she's been here for a while with no reviews.

  8. #10469

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.
    That's either your typical implant from overseas or 1st gen American born with a slight GPS. She jumped on the escort band wagon and joined LVC. They've got some hot ones mostly of the Caucasian variety and none are cheap. I have not partaken, but I've only noticed her on the scene for a few months max. GL!

  9. #10468
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Height listed as 5'4 which is about average ish for asian but imo too short for dudes. Not independant and probably jamaal or chad is her pimp.
    LOL Jamaal or Chad.

  10. #10467

    99% sure female but not independant.

    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.
    Height listed as 5'4 which is about average ish for asian but imo too short for dudes. Not independant and probably jamaal or chad is her pimp.

  11. #10466
    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.
    The other slightly sus thing about this ad is that the English is looking too legit. Unless the girl happens to be Asian-American.

  12. #10465
    Quote Originally Posted by HowzIt50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.
    IMO I think that she's Asian why pay that kind of amount when all other Asian providers are less. If she's in the $4-5 range I might pull the trigger and give it a try.

  13. #10464

    Anybody know what's the deal with this one?

    Hey Mongers! Saw this on PD for AWHILE now, but she has zero reviews. Kinda makes me nervous. Mostly because I've run into a few who are representing as female, but instead have undergone THE operation. I'm not really into that. Anybody got 411 on her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/VenusSun.

  14. #10463

    Melissa Rosa

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Melissarosa

    Her first time to Hawaii, I hope she comes back often. She is the girl in the pictures.

    Damage was 5, option to video add 1. Anal included (if she had not eaten yet), BBBJ, dfk, cfs, accommodating of special requests.

    Very nice and chatty. Really makes you feel comfortable. Hosts in a nice Waikiki hotel. I will repeat.

    L9 A9 S9.

  15. #10462

    Fiji Going back to the islands

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Your_baby_fiji

    I met her last time she was here I had a good time she has a pretty good menu selection to choose from have fun, when you can, when she gets here.

    She's built nice and juicy just like her photos, She definitely knows how to make your toes curl back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape